In theory, April showers bring May flowers. However, even if you didn’t begin this May with a large increase in greenery, Indie Royale is here to cheer you up this month with their new indie games bundle.
The May Hooray Bundle is looking to shake your world up with a colorful mix of sci-fi and fantasy games under one low price. Looking to save a bundle while supporting indie game developers? Give this month’s new lineup a look!
This month’s bundle includes:
- Dungeon Defenders – An RPG/Tower defense hybrid that features lots of strategy, magic, and split-screen/online multiplayer!
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space – A sci-fi shooter with randomly generated universes, exotic aliens, black holes, and more.
- Containment: The Zombie Puzzler – Not your typical puzzle game! You can slay constant hoards of zombies with an arsenal of weapons and defeat boss monsters—all while using a familiar mix-and-match puzzle mechanic!
- Data Jammers: FastForward – A high-speed digital runner full of wild enemies, crazy track breaks, and more neon lights than you’ll find anywhere else.
- Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity – A trippy and atmospheric cerebral flier that got 4 stars here at Gamezebo!
Paying the minimum awards you with all five of these titles for one (very) low price. If your purchase exceeds $7, you’ll also get the sweet bonus of Starscream’s chiptune album: Future, Toward the edge of forever. And as always, if you’re simply feeling generous or passionate toward independent developers, a payment above the current average lowers the price of the bundle for everyone else.
Whether or not your May is as sunny as the rumors claim it will be, Indie Royale constantly delivers to make each month a little brighter. If any of these games looks fun or interesting to you, check out the bundle before it’s gone in seven days!