Game Introduction – Scarface
Scarface is a mafia simulation game for mobile devices. Using your knowledge from the Scarface film, you’ll need to form your own mafia as Tony Montana. Finding the best mafia for the job isn’t the easiest task but you can “say hello to” Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to get your mafia going!
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing Scarface, you’ll need to download it first by clicking on the “Play Now” button at the top of this page. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can go ahead and tap on its icon to get playing.
- After loading the game for the first time, you’ll be introduced to Tony Montana, the character you’ll be playing with and helping to build a mafia. You can learn a thing or two from him, and just tap on his dialog to continue things along.
- Note: You will need a constant Internet connection to play Scarface. Make sure you have a 3G or Wi-Fi connection before attempting to play.
How to Play
- You will now play a quick tutorial to help guide you with some of the tasks you will be completing as you play the game. Listen carefully to these tips, as they can be valuable and crucial to the core of your moneymaking ability.
- One of the most important and easiest ways to make money in Scarface is to tap on buildings that are ready for collection. The general rule is that if your mafia owns the building, you can collect from it.
- Wait for the building to build up enough to show a money icon over it, and then tap on it to collect it.
- Another important aspect is traveling around the different locations from which you will run your mafia. To travel from one location to another, just tap on it in the lower right corner to be taken there. One of the first locations you will see is Miami Beach.
Drug Deals and Jobs
- Drug deals are important because of the power and money involved in completing them. Early on in the game, you are given the opportunity to perform a drug deal in Miami Beach.
- Tap on the hotel that shows a task available. This will send Tony to that location to complete the available task. In this case, Tony will head to the hotel to complete a drug deal. Unfortunately, the case goes awry and Tony will have to chase down the culprits for revenge.
- Having the drug deal go wrong gives you a chance to learn how the Jobs aspect works in Scarface. In the top right corner of the gameplay screen, you can tap on the Jobs icon to see all of the available jobs for Tony to complete.
- The first job you are given in the game is “Vengeance for Angel” where you will be able to avenge him by killing his attackers.
- Tapping on the job will show you the objective, and how to complete the job. For most jobs, there will be a context sensitive button on the right side that you can tap. Tapping this button will take you to a crucial aspect of that particular job.
- For “Vengeance for Angel”, tapping on that button makes Tony visit the area of Angel’s killers. You can then spot Hector here, and tapping on him will allow Tony to shoot and kill him. If Tony is successful, the job will complete and you’ll receive a hefty cash and XP bonus.
- An important note is the Power bar, shown in the top right corner of the gameplay screen while Tony is out completing jobs. You can continue completing tasks for Jobs only as long as you have power remaining. If you run out, you can purchase more or wait for it to recharge over time automatically.
Building an Empire
- After completing a few initial missions, you can head back to the main Empire location to start building things up to make your mafia stronger.
- The briefcase icon in the top left corner of the screen accesses the store in Scarface. Tap on it to be shown a list of categories from which you can purchase items and buildings.
- As you level up Tony by completing jobs, more and more items will come available. You should also look for updates to the app, as more items will likely be added this way in the future.
- One of the first buildings you will want to have is a Gift Shop because of its high return. Go into the Shop and select Businesses to be shown a list of businesses you can build. Tap on the Gift Shop to purchase it.
- Upon purchasing the Gift Shop, you’ll be taken back to the Empire where you can place it. Drag the building around by holding your finger down, then tap on the green checkmark to place it down in a permanent position.
- After placing a building down, you will have to wait for it to be built completely. If you do not wish to wait, you can tap on the building and spend Product (premium currency) to finish them immediately. Just keep in mind that Product is purchased with real money, and you should be careful how you spend it.
- Other suggested buildings are homes such as Tony’s Mansion so you can have a safe and secure place to stay in the Empire, and other businesses such as the Sandwich Stand or Loan Office that can make you a lot of money.
- You can also upgrade businesses so that they will generate you more money than usual. You can do this by tapping on a completed business, then on the “Upgrade” button. Just like placing a new building down, you will have to wait for the upgrade to be completed or spend Product to speed things up.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Scarface on mobile devices. Now that you know all about Tony Montana, you’ll have a bustling empire in no time. Keep checking back with Gamezebo for more guides like this plus reviews, previews, news and more!