Game Introduction – Tap Paradise Cove
Tap Paradise Cove is an island simulation game from Pocket Gems Inc. It’s up to you to run an island in paradise of your very own. You’ll be expected to build the island right from the very beginning, so you’ll need all the help you can get to stay ahead of the game. With Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll receive all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to get started.
Quick Start Guide
- Getting started with Tap Paradise Cove is easy! Just click on the “Play Now” button above to download the game right now. After it’s done downloading and installing, tap on its icon (labeled “
- Tap Paradise Cove“) on your device’s home screen. This will launch the game, so get ready!
- Once the game has finished loading, you’ll be introduced to one of the main characters on the island. He’ll inform you that you’re now stranded on the island and will need to start building businesses and houses in order to survive.
Building the Island
- Now you’ll need to chop down trees to collect wood for these buildings. Tap on the tree that you first see in the game twice. Treasure may drop out of the trees, which can contain a variety of things such as money or XP.
- Chop until the tree is completely gone. Once that’s done, you’ll officially have enough wood to build your first house. To start building, tap on the hammer icon shown in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve tapped on the hammer, you’ll be shown a menu listing all of the different categories in which you can purchase goods and buildings.
- Tap on the houses button, then on Maria’s House to go into placement mode. Placement mode is where you can decide exactly the new building should go. Simply drag on the house with your finger, and then tap on the green checkmark to set down the house permanently.
- Now that you’ve placed the building down, it will take some time to finish building the house. You can either wait the specified amount of time it takes to finish, or spend Rubies to finish the project immediately.
- Note: Rubies do cost real money to acquire, and are not free. Only spend Rubies if you feel comfortable doing so, and if you understand that they can only be obtained by spending real money.
- One final tap is all it takes to finish the house, and you can start collecting coins. Once in a while, the buildings on your island will come up for collection (a giant coin will appear). Your job is to tap on these buildings to earn money you’ll need for other projects.
- Starting off, you aren’t given much land to work with, and that can be a problem fairly quickly. We can remedy that by expanding the land and purchasing more.
- Tap on the “Land for Sale” signs posted just outside the current piece to pop-up the land purchasing menu. You can then decide if purchasing the extra land is worth the price. If you wish to expand, tap on the green checkmark to confirm your choice.
- After tapping to expand, you may have to wait a while for it to finish the sale. When it’s finished, tap on the newly purchased land to complete the sale.
- Building some merchant buildings will be good for your island due to the additional revenue that comes in. Build a Merchant in the same way you built a house to start making even more money.
- While the houses and shops on the island are usually good enough to make money on their own, you can help speed things up a bit by upgrading them to have higher output. To do so, tap on the building you want to upgrade, then on the Upgrade button. These upgrades normally cost pearls, which you can earn by sending ships on voyages.
Ships and Voyages
- Ships are very important to the growth of your island, in that they will bring in visitors that will spend money on your island.
- To buy a ship, tap on the Hammer icon in the lower right corner of the screen, then on the Ships icon. From here, you can choose the captain you’d like to man your ship.
- Select a captain, and you will be taken to placement mode where you can decide exactly where you’d like the ship docked. Once placed, the ship will have to be built first before you can use it.
- After the ship has been fully built, you can tap on it to view potential voyages you can send the ship on. Depending on how far the voyage is, it can take anywhere from 5 hours to an entire day for the ship to return. The longer voyages will generally yield more pearls than the shorter ones, however.
- If you are impatient, you can also spend Rubies to have the voyage finished instantly.
- Another way to earn additional XP and coins is to complete quests. To see the quests menu to start completing some yourself, tap on the icon to the left of the screen.
- Here, you can see a list of the available quests in the game, along with the requirements to complete them.
- For example, one of the first quests available is “Our Piece of Paradise”. In this quest, all you have to do is expand your land once, to find some trees. When you expand your land, you will need to chop 5 trees. This is a very easy quest that should only take you a few minutes to complete.
- When you complete the quest, you’ll need to go back into the quest menu and then tap on the “Complete” button to collect your earned XP and coins.
- After you’ve completed a quest, a new one should pop-in in its place.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Tap Paradise Cove. You’ll have quite the island in no time with the tips you’ve learned from this guide. For more guides like this, plus reviews, previews, news and more keep checking back with Gamezebo.