Social games publisher MocoSpace today announced the launch of five brand new games, all of them powered by the company’s HTML5 mobile gaming platform. Here’s a quick rundown of the titles;
- FunPark Friends – Players build their own amusement park, adding roller coasters, water rides and more.
- Pet Hotel – Create and grow a pet hotel from simple beginnings to a world-renowned resort destination.
- Dream Vacation – See the world, play fun mini-games and grab some gifts and badges along the way.
- Crazy Gems – A timed puzzle game where players will utilize quick reflexes and special items to reach new levels.
- Private Joe: Urban Warfare – A fast-paced shooter with a robust arsenal of weapons.
These new titles bring the total number of games available on the MocoSpace platform up to 30, and all of them were developed by third-party developers using a portion of the company’s $2 million HTML Game Developer Fund. MocoSpace currently claims a user base of 25 million, so all five of these new titles are likely to get some very significant exposure.
“We’re excited to be cultivating relationships with developers from all over the world,” said Justin Siegel, CEO of MocoSpace.”We plan to release a flood of HTML5 titles in the coming months, as our audience is incredibly eager to play new games.”
The nicest thing about these games, and all MocoSpace titles really, is that thanks to their HTML5 codebase they can be played on any mobile device without the need to download an app. All you have to do is fire up your phone, open up the browser and start playing. Just be sure to keep another tab open so that when your boss walks by you can switch over and show him that you were actually reading reports and not building a spa specially designed for small dogs.