Game Introduction – Ragdoll Blaster 3
Ragdoll Blaster 3 is an action puzzle game from Backflip Studios for mobile devices. Launching ragdolls from cannons in order to hit the bullseye can be tough business, and we’re here to help! With Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll get all the tips, tricks, solutions and walkthroughs you’ll need to be the best at doll throwing.
Quick Start Guide
- Getting going with Ragdoll Blaster 3 is easy! Just click on the “Play Now” button above to download the game right now. After it’s done downloading and installing, tap on its icon (labeled “Ragdoll Blaster 3“) on your device’s home screen. This will launch the game, so get ready!
- Once the game is up and going, you just need to tap on “Play” to start playing the game. You’ll be taken to the main map screen where you can choose which level to play. Being your first time playing, you just need to tap “Play” to head into the first level.
- Later on as you play, you will unlock additional levels. When you unlock a new set, you can tap on any one of the books shown near the bottom of the screen to access the additional level sets.
How to Play
- Ragdoll Blaster 3 has fairly simple gameplay, but we should still go over exactly how to play just to make sure you grasp the concepts.
- In the first level, tap where you would like to shoot the ragdoll. You can see that there are also buttons in the level that you can use the ragdoll to collect. Make sure you try to tap in a spot that the ragdoll will also collect the buttons on its way to the target.
- If you managed to hit the target with the ragdoll, the level will then complete. You don’t have to collect all of the buttons to complete a level.
- The results screen will show upon completion of the level. You can see how well you did based on how many stars you collected (three stars is the best), along with how many ragdolls you used and how many ragdolls you expended in the process. You can use these buttons to purchase upgrades later.
- The key to earning the most stars and points is to earn as many buttons as possible, while using as few ragdolls as possible. Similarly, if you see that you can hit the target with a single ragdoll, you may wish to skip collecting buttons altogether just to get to the end.
- If you scored high, you may want to share it with your friends, and you can do that by tapping on the Facebook or Twitter options at the bottom of the screen. You can also see how you compare on the Game Center leaderboards if you created a Game Center account.
- You can watch and share a replay of your level by tapping on the screenshot of it on the left side of the screen. From here, you can watch it back and email it to your friends if you wish.
- Below the replay of your level, you may occasionally see a flashing icon. Tap on it see the achievement that you earned on that level. These achievements can be both easy and difficult.
- When you’re ready to move on to the next level, tap on the right-facing arrow in the lower right corner of your device’s screen.
- In some levels, you may have to launch several ragdolls to complete a level. There may be obstacles in the way of the target that will need to be knocked down first, but some obstacles may only cover up additional buttons. It might be a series of trial and error to figure out which obstacles you actually need to move to complete the level, and which are just there for filler.
- There is also a different way to control the way the cannon shoots. If you tap and hold on the cannon, you can then move your finger to bring up a more precise aiming option. You can then line up your shot, and then let up on the screen to launch the ragdoll.
- In certain levels, you may have to launch a ragdoll so it hits a detonator block. This could mean that it dislodges the target so you can hit it, or it just may move the obstacles so you can hit the target.
- Multiple cannons can appear in levels, and all you have to do is launch a ragdoll into the other cannons to put them into use. You can then launch them just as you would the first cannon.
Store and Rocket Ragdolls
- In Ragdoll Blaster 3, you can purchase additional costumes for your ragdoll if you want to spruce things up a bit and equip a ragdoll that is more fit for your personality.
- You can access the store from the game’s main menu, and can then spend your buttons on new ragdolls. Some ragdolls will still be locked until you can complete more levels.
- As stated before, you can earn buttons by collecting them in the levels you play. However, if you feel that you need to purchase more, you can buy them with real money.
- Rocket ragdolls are also available for a one-time in-app purchase of 99¢. When you purchase the rocket ragdoll, you can then use it at any time during play by accessing it in the pause screen. It will require a one hour cooldown after one use, however.
- When you activate the rocket ragdoll, you will then automatically complete the level no matter where you tap in the gameplay area. Considering that this basically will play the game for you, I recommend only using it when you are frustrated when playing.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Ragdoll Blaster 3 on iPhone and iPod Touch. Now that you know the ropes, you’ll be blasting ragdolls into targets with ease! Keep checking back with Gamezebo for more guides like this, plus previews, reviews, news and more.