Game Introduction – Tower Town
Tower Town is a tower building game from Crowdstar for mobile devices. You have towers to build, and it’s up to you to decide what you’d like to do with them. Will you build a high-rise hotel with all the bells and whistles or a mid-size apartment building? Either option you choose, you’ll need to know exactly what you’re building and how to build it. And with Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll be good to go in no time.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started in playing Tower Town, you’ll need to download the app and install it on your device by clicking on the ‘Play Now’ button at the top of this screen.
- Once the game has finished downloading and installing, you can find it on the home screen of your device. Just look for the icon labeled “Tower Town” and tap it to load the app and start playing.
- Now that the game has loaded, you will be taken on a small tutorial on how to begin building your tower. Let’s go over exactly how that is done.
Building Your Tower
- One important note for building your towers is that you should only build what your visitors want. They will start coming on screen immediately, and you can tap on them to see what type of residence they want to have built.
- As you can see in the screenshot above, Anna Watson would prefer to have a Basic Studio to live in. You can tap on the Basic Studio item under the Likes menu to go directly to the store where you can purchase it.
- Tap on the Basic Studio button to purchase it and place it in your tower. To finish placing the Basic Studio, tap on the green check mark. You can move it to where you’d prefer first if you like.
- Now that the Basic Studio has been placed, you need to tap on it to finish building it.
- After the apartment has been built, you can choose who should live in it. Tap on the Move In button below Anna Watson to allow her to move in there.
- Immediately upon Anna moving in, you should see a pop-up window showing the small reward you receive for moving her in as well as a new goal you can focus on if you wish.
- In this example, Anna Watson wants a tree placed somewhere near her apartment to be happy. To place a tree, go to the Build menu (denoted by the Hammer icon in the lower right corner of the screen) and tap on the Decorations tab. Tap on the tree, then on the green checkmark to finish placing it.
- Your next move should be to have a business somewhere in your tower. Not only will it be convenient for your residents but you’ll be able to collect from these businesses and make extra cash.
- Seeing as your tower comes pre-built with a Coffee Shop, it might be a good idea to make your next business a Pizza Parlor or Floral Shop.
- After moving in new tenants and businesses, you will eventually level up your tower. Doing so will earn you additional bonuses (such as a 33% earnings bonus from every tenant and business). Due to the nature of leveling up your tower, you should add as many businesses and tenants as possible.
- On top of building upon the tower you already have, you can build new towers next to your existing ones, so that you can have even more residents and make even more money.
- To start building a new tower, tap on the outline of the tower. Text will pop-up saying “Tap sign again to build”. At that point, you can tap on it again to be taken into the purchase tower screen.
- On this screen, it shows you how much money and bricks it will cost to build a new tower.
- When you have enough money and supplies, tap on Build and your tower will be automatically built for you. You can then add residences and businesses just like you did with your first tower.
- Gathering materials is an essential part to being able to expand your tower with new businesses and residences. To gather materials, you can swipe and find trees to chop and hills to mine. Tap on them twice to start chopping or mining to find valuable building materials such as wood and bricks. Keep in mind though, mining and chopping takes energy, which will need to refill once in a while before you can do it again.
- Quests are important in Tower Town because they can guide you through building your tower, and make it so that you are always on the right track if you are unsure what to do next.
- To see active quests that have been given to you, tap on the clipboard icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Here, you will have a list of the tasks you need to complete the quests.
- After you’ve completed a quest, you will automatically receive a pop-up that shows which tasks you completed, along with the reward you received for completing the quest.
- Most quests are simple enough to complete in just a few seconds or minutes but some may require collection from several businesses and residents, and may take days to complete.
- Tower Town really doesn’t have much in the way of social features but the way it incorporates playing with your friends is certainly unique.
- To play with a friend, you will need to be playing next to each other, and bring up the gifting screen. Then, when you tap the Start Gifting button, you will then have to ‘bump’ or touch your devices together to share gifts.
- While this may not be the most practical way of sharing gifts in most games, having this gifting feature is better than nothing so you should use it as often as you can with your friends.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Tower Town on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Now that you know how to build your own towers, you should have no problem making your town of towers! For more guides, plus reviews, previews and more keep checking back in with Gamezebo!