Game Introduction – Mole’s World
The moles have had their town demolished by the evil Kura and must start rebuilding again with your help in Mole’s World. Enjoy designing the town layout, growing crops, and starting businesses with fun mini games and more. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, information, and tips on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Mole’s World is a free application and can be found by clicking on the “Free Play Now!” button at the top of this page or by searching for it in the iTunes store.
- You will be asked to choose between a male and female avatar and enter your name before you get started.
- If you tap on the tiny indicator button at any time you will be taken to a screen where you can change your character avatar at any time at no charge.
- Settings/Options – Tap on “Options” if you want to adjust game sound, music volume, or get extra help.
- Reset – Note that is you click on “Reset” your game will completely start over as if you have never played and there is no way to restore it. If you have purchased any premium currency items you will lose all of them.
- Tap on the screen to move through the storyline until you reach the tutorial. The game will show you how to plant a crop and place a house while completing objectives and earning coins.
- There are two types of currency in the game.
- Gold Coins – This is the game’s basic currency and what you earn when you harvest crops, complete quests, complete mini games, and level up. You can not purchase gold coins as an in app purchase. If you run out be sure to grow Spinach in the garden as it is free. You will earn one coin every five minutes and can do this until you can invest in crops with higher payouts.
- Supershells – This is the game’s premium currency that has the ability to speed up any process you have to otherwise wait for such as building shops, growing crops and more.
- You can find these in the game store in the area known as the “Shell Shop” There are several ways to access the Shell shop. Whenever and item is available for Supershells you will see a button that takes you to the shop.
- Note that you must pay real currency for Supershells starting at 99 cents and offered in many different increments up to as much as 99 dollars. Any purchases made will be charged as an in app purchase to your iTunes account.
- You will earn one free Supershell each time you level up in the game. You start the game with 300 gold coins and earn your first free Supershell when you reach level two.
- Supershells cannot be exchanged for gold coins and can only be used to speed up processes in the game and purchase premium items to place in your town that have higher payoffs than the standard items purchased with gold coins.
Building a Garden
- Your first and primary means of earning coins and leveling up will come from building a garden.
- Tap on the button with the shovel at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the patch of soil for sale in the store. You will be brought back to the main game screen.
- Use your finger to place the soil patch and then tap on the check mark button to lock in the purchase.
- The double arrow button allows you to rotate and item and the red cancel button lets you cancel before a purchase is locked in if you choose.
- You will only be allowed to place a certain amount of garden soil patches per level.
- Once you have placed your soil patch you can grow crops.
- You will start out with a crop that takes five minutes and each time you level up you will unlock more crops to plant.
Planting and Harvesting Crops
- Tap on a soil patch to bring up the crop store menu.
- Note the grow time, cost, and number of XP earned is listed next to each item. Use your fingertip to scroll down for more items once added to menu.
- Note – The first crop “Spinach” is free and pays out one coin after a 30 second harvest time. You can use this if you run out of money to build back up.
- Tap on the the crop you wish to purchase and it will appear planted for you.
- A mole must be available to tend to each crop you plant. If you have them busy building a house or other structure you may have to wait. This will tie up the mole until the crop is ready to be harvested.
- Tap on any crop once it is planted to see how long it has left until it is ready for harvest.
- Harvesting Crops
- Once a crop is ready you will see a small icon appear over the crop.
- Simply tap on a crop to collect your rewards.
- You can immediately plant another crop after you harvest.
- If you are out of the game when a crop is ready to harvest a push notification will be sent to you and a number will appear over the app button on your device.
- Planting and harvesting crops is a great way to make money for your mole town.
- Try to keep a crop planted at all times for best outcome.
- Note – If you purchase a farm from the Supershell store it and place it right next to crops it will make them pay out more than their usual amount.
- You have the same amount of time to harvest a crop as you had to grow it. If you grow a five minute crop and don’t harvest it within five minutes once it is mature you will lose it.
- If a crop withers tap on it to clear it away.
- If it is a valuable crop you don’t want to lose you can use Supershells to restore them but it can be very expensive to do so.
- You have the option to instantly grow a crop as well using Supershells. Simply tap on a growing crop and a menu will appear with the option.
Placing Buildings in your Town
- Buildings are also and important part of your town mainly because a new mole will move in each time you place a house and because you will complete quests for rewards when placing them. There is a mini game associated with each shop that you can play for large coin rewards.
- Adding houses will help you to level up faster and complete quests.
- To add a house tap on the shovel icon at the bottom right.
- Next, tap on the tab near the top that has a building on it for the building menu.
- Use your finger to scroll through choices then tap on the building you wish to place.
- When placing a building look for a blue outline. If you see red the item can’t be placed in that location.
- Once you have it placed where you want it tap on the check mark button to lock in the purchase.
- A mole will walk over to it and start building. Note this will occupy the mole and he won’t be available to tend to crops or other things while building. Each house takes a minimum of one hour to complete.
- Instant Completion – You may use Supershells to instantly complete any building if you choose. The amount will vary based on the value of the house or building.
- Sylar’s Studio – Once you reach level nine and can purchase Sylar’s studio you will have the ability to upgrade houses and cottages as well as play a mini game associated with it.
- Several of the items you will purchase from the shop such as the well , rack, or pasture will earn you coins or XP once per 24 hours. You will need to tap on these items to collect your daily reward.
- The shops will have mini games associated with them.
- You may be asked to place items in specific places for bonuses such as animals near the pasture, wood near the lumber mill, or rocks near the mines.
- Once you reach level ten in the game you will be able to purchase animals in the game shop.
- Some of the animals will earn you either gold or XP payouts once every 24 hours.
- Be sure to purchase a pasture with Supershells if you can and place animals around it to increase their payouts.
- Animals purchased with Supershells will have much higher payouts than those purchased with gold coins.
- Each time you place a building that is a shop or business it may have a mini game associated with it.
- You will be able to play the mini game only when there is an icon over the building showing the game is available as seen in the image above.
- Once you complete the timed mini game you will be rewarded in coins and/or XP and you will have to wait a while before you can play again.
- Each mini game does not have a tutorial associated with it as it is pretty self explanatory how to play.
- Every few levels up to level ten the game may become more advanced or offer more elements which will increase the rewards when you complete them.
- The first two mini games are briefly explained below.
- Vincent’s Fruit Shop – In this mini game fruit will be tossed up in the air Use your fingertip to slice through as much of it as possible.
- Bakery – Here you will see a bunch of racks of bread and bagels. There are bugs running around everywhere. Use your fingertip to control the fly swatter and kill them. The more you kill the higher the payout.
- If you do not want to wait for the mini game to become available you can either practice or pay Supershells to play the game. Tap on the shop and a menu will appear. From here tap on “Bounty Use” Cost may vary based on shop and mini game.
Find Mole Man!
- Once every 24 hours you will be able to tap on Molele after he turns into “Mole Man” to gain a bonus.
- “Mole Man” has a very distinct super hero look and is flying around carrying a box so be sure to watch out for him and tap on him when you spot him to claim your reward.
- Quests begin as a tutorial tool and continue throughout the game.
- There is only one quest at a time and once completed you will be notified and will earn a reward of coins, XP and maybe even Supershells!
- If you see a mole walking around with a “!” symbol over his or her head be sure to tap on him because it will trigger a new quest for you.
- If you forget your quest you can tap on the mole again as the symbol stays there until you complete the quest associated with it.
Visiting Neighbors (Friends)
- If you tap on the button at the far bottom left of the screen you will be taken outside your town where you can visit your neighbors and see their towns.
- You will be taken to the screen shown in image above first. If you know of a friend playing the game you can ask for their user ID (The six digit number that is accessed by tapping on the indicator area where your name is located. It can be seen along the top of the screen.) and enter it into the search box at the top right. You will be able to see their town once they accept your request.
- Recommended Friends – If you tap on the “Recommended Friends” house you will be taken to the screen shown below.
- Here you will see mainly the towns of other players which you don’t personally know.
- Tap on a banner to visit their town. Once in a town you can see their level and how they have set up their town.
- Featured Friends – If you visit this area you will see one featured town usually level 30 and above that have extensive premium items and very impressive towns. These are a lot of fun to look at and can give you great ideas as to how to set up your own town.
- Neighbor Gifts – The game will give you the option once per day to send a free gift to your neighbors. This cannot be brought up by you it is a message that flashes on the screen once per day so be sure to watch for it and not exit it out if you intend to send gifts to neighbors.
- You have completed the basic game play guide for Mole’s World. Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments and much more here at Gamezebo!