Funpark Friends – Game Introduction
Funpark Friends is an iPhone game developed by Tagplay that lets you build your very own amusement park. Gamezebo’s Funpark Friends strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints, and cheats to help you build the best park around.
Quick Start Guide
- Funpark Friends can be played by clicking the “Play Now” button at the top of this page.
- You can register with the game using either your Facebook account or email address. This makes it easier to find friends who are also playing the game.
Building an Amusement Park
- The ultimate goal of Funpark Friends is to build a big, customized amusement park. To do that you’re going to need rides, decorations, and other attractions.
- Attractions fall into four different categories: rides, shops, games, and attractions. And each one is listed under a different category in the build menu. However, despite this, they all behave in the same way.
- Each building takes a certain amount of time to build (generally, the bigger, more expensive buildings take much longer) and each will provide rent money at predetermined intervals.
- In the beginning only a few attractions will be available to purchase. However, more will unlock as you gain experience levels.
- Once a building has been purchased and placed, it will remain dark until fully built and functional.
- When you see a speech bubble with coins in it above the attraction, that means you can collect profits from it. Doing this will also earn you experience. When you see the coins you should collect them right away so that the attraction can begin earning money for you once again.
- To speed up the process of either building an attraction or collecting profits, you can use stardust, the game’s premium currency. You’ll earn stardust as you gain experience levels in the game and can also purchase it with real world money. Depending on how the long the process has been going on and how much time is left, the amount of stardust you’ll need to spend will vary.
- To move a building simply tap on it and select the arrow button. Note that you can not rotate a building; they are in a fixed position.
- You can also build decorations, which not only make the park look nicer, but also increase how much profits you can earn from an attraction. If you place a decoration near an attraction you’ll be able to see how much it will improve your payout.
- You’re free to do pretty much as you please in Funpark Friends with regards to how you design and build your park, but you can also earn extra money and experience by completing quests.
- Quests are represented at the bottom of the screen by a flag icon. You can view all your current quests by tapping on this icon. Once a quest is complete, you’ll receive new ones.
Playing With Friends
- You can visit the parks of both friends and strangers in Funpark Friends.
- The game will automatically show you players who you may not know, but are also playing the game. You have the option to either reject them or add them as a friend. Once they’re added as a friend, you can go visit them.
- To find your real world friends, you can either search by username, post a Facebook message, or send an email or SMS message.
- To visit another player, simply tap on their park.
- While there you can “make a ride request,” and your friend can do the same at your park.
- You’ve completed the Funpark Friends quick start guide for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now you have all the skills you need to build the best amusement park around. Be sure to keep checking back with Gamezebo for our extensive coverage with reviews, previews, guides, and more.