Anuman Interactive, the publisher best known for re-releasing games from the Microids catalog (such as Return to Mysterious Island, Nostradamus, and Amerizone) onto new platforms, has announced some of the new titles it plans to release by the end of the year. They include a couple of hidden object games based on comic books, a new time management game, and a few retro game classics from Interplay’s back catalog.
The following games will be available for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad:
- Racing: “Moto Racer – 15th Anniversary”
- Retro-Gaming: “Barbarian”, “Crazy Cars”, “Prehistorik Man” and “Titan” (HD adaptations of the three main licenses from the Titus catalog).
- Sport: “The Rugger Boys” (adapted from the famous comic book from Bamboo editions, which has sold over 2 million copies).
- Hidden Object: Two comic book-inspired hidden object games are in development: “XIII” (Thirteen) and “IR$”.
- Time Management: “Monument Builder – Eiffel Tower” is a time management game that takes place at the heart of Paris during the construction of the most famous Tower in France.