Lunar Workshop and four other indie developers have teamed up to bring you the Five for Five bundle, a collection of five complete indie games being offered for just $5 USD until July 3. The DRM-free bundle includes the action-strategy dungeon crawler Delve Deeper, the artillery strategy game Digitanks, the co-op shooter Mactabilis, the action puzzle game Spring Up Harmony, and the top-down shooter Steel Storm: Burning Retribution.
“I’m always looking for new ways to please our fans, so I wanted to bring these fun indie games to a broader audience,” said Jorge Rodriguez, Lunar Workshop CEO and organizer of the sale, “For the cost of a quick lunch or a movie rental, you’re getting countless hours of entertainment. I challenge you to find a more fun way to spend your next five dollars.”
The Five for Five bundle includes:
- Delve Deeper enmeshes players into action-strategy dungeon excitement. The game pits a player and up to three rivals against monsters as they build an ever-changing dungeon map and compete to pilfer loot as quickly as possible. Developed by Lunar Giant Studios.
- Digitanks is an artillery strategy game in which players build an army of tanks and fight for control of digital resources. The game features two unique gameplay modes for extended replay value: fast-paced Artillery mode and grognard-worthy Strategy mode. Developed by Lunar Workshop.
- Mactabilis is a high-definition shooter with RPG elements. Featuring two-player co-op and deathmatch modes, players can customize their own ships and select from an array of weapons (or create their own) as they fulfill the ultimate gamer’s dream: Blowing up everything, ever! Developed by Blazing Bit Games.
- Spring Up Harmony combines the familiar gameplay of Pachinko and Breakout in an action puzzler that will appeal casual gamers and hardcore high-score fanatics alike. An entirely new addiction that won’t ruin your teeth. Developed by Frozax Games.
- Steel Storm: Burning Retribution is a top-down action shooter with score-oriented competitive gameplay, hordes of smart enemies, destructible worlds and ground-shaking explosions for up to 16 players online. Did you get all that, or should we mention that you can make, share, and play customized missions? Developed by Kot-in-Action.
Grab your Five for Five today at http://www.buygamesnotsocks.com through July 3.