Tearstone – Game Introduction
Welcome to the Tearstone walkthrough on Gamezebo. Tearstone is an adventure game played on the PC created by DragonsEye Studio. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints and a strategy guide on how to complete Tearstone.
- Click on the link above to download the game.
- You will be asked to type in your user name and you can play several games at the same time if you wish by clicking on the “Change Player” button.
- Options – Click the options button to adjust music and ambient sound effect volume, mute all music and sound, change screen resolution, and toggle between full screen and windowed mode.
- There is a brief tutorial which will show you how to maneuver around the game screen.
- You will need to find objects hidden in the various scenes and you will have to combine some of the items you find in the “Mixer” to make new items to use in the scene.
- The cursor will change to indicate to you which action is needed.
- There is a “Back” button at the bottom center of the screen that you can use at any time.
- There is no timer and no penalty for using the hint button located at the bottom left of the game screen. You will have to wait for the hint button to recharge between uses. If you try to use the hint button and there is nothing you can do at that location you don’t have to worry about wasting it as you can use it in another location once it can actually be used to help you out.
- Whenever you see the “!” symbol above a character be sure to click on them as they will have important text for you to read. Many of the characters end up giving you needed items so be sure to complete any quests associated with them.
- Look for the little sparkles on the screen as they will give you a guide as to areas that let you move to another scene or sometimes find a hidden object.
- Be sure to use the notebook. There are several solutions to mini game puzzles hidden within the pages of the notebook. I will point this out in the walkthrough whenever I can.
- Use your hint button! There is no penalty for using it and when you do it will cause an area to highlight with sparkles showing you a general location but still leaving things up to you to figure out.
- If nothing can be done in a location you are notified if you click on the hint button and this can be very valuable in saving you time in the game.
- There is no rapid click penalty in the game so click all you want. When you connect with something of use it will disappear and reappear in your inventory, or it will trigger the cursor to change which in itself gives you an instruction. (See “Cursors” for more information.)
- Use your back button to leave a scene and make an effort to remember your path. This will save you a lot of time. In the walkthrough I have included how many times and where to click to find a destination as well as how many times to click on the “Back” button to help you find the locations noted in the walkthrough faster.
- Your inventory is always shown at the bottom of the game screen. You will see all the items that need to be found to solve the puzzles before you.
- The items will be in black and white with a brown background until you find them.
- Once you find a hidden object in the scene click on it and it will move into the inventory slot where it will become colorized and the background will turn blue behind the item. Once an item is colorized it can be clicked on and used somewhere else in the scene or combined with another found item in the “Mixer” to make another item that can be used in the scene.
- If you see an “M” next to an inventory item this indicates the result of two other inventory items being mixed together in the “Magic Mixer” This can sometimes provide you with valuable clues as to which items to place in the magic mixer since you are given the answer ahead of time. (See “Magic Mixer” below)
- Gears – Gears appear whenever you can use an item in your inventory to act upon it.
- Hands – Hands appear to grab items and allow you to move items to new locations.
- Weather Vane – The green weather vane indicates an area you can click on which will move you to a new location. Click on the “Back” button to return to the previous location. There can be several weather vanes in one scene.
- Weather Vane with Gears – If you see a weather vane with a gear you will not be able to move to the next location until you find the inventory item that unlocks this weather vane somehow. It could be a key, a light source, or several other possible items.
- Puzzle Pieces – If you see a puzzle piece icon appear this indicates a mini game puzzle that you must complete in order to progress in the game. You can skip a mini game after a while but it is more challenging to complete all the mini games if you can.
- Dialogue “!” – This exclamation over a character’s head means they have something important to say to you. You must read this dialogue as it contains important clues to help you progress in the game. You will see a dialogue bubble appear over the character when you place your cursor over them. There can be more than one stream of dialogue from a character so be sure to go back to them if you get stuck. Once you give a character an item they request they usually have something new to say to you and usually give you a reward for completing the task.
- No rapid click penalty! – There is no penalty for rapid clicking in the game.
- Each chapter will have one or two mini games which will be included in the walkthrough. The mini games are not timed and can be skipped by clicking on the skip button at the top left corner of the game screen. There is no penalty for skipping a puzzle.
- If you are not sure what to do when you get to a mini game puzzle click on “Help” at the upper right corner for a brief description.
- Most mini games once finished give you a clue that is written in your notebook for future use. Be sure to refer to the notebook often and read through your chapter goals.
- Note – The hint button does not work on the mini game puzzles. The walkthrough below has a solution and detailed instructions for each mini game.
- If you see a puzzle piece on your cursor when you place it over an item that indicates clicking on that area will trigger a mini game.
- The notebook is established after the brief tutorial at the beginning of the game. Once you have a notebook any new goals that you acquire while playing will be written in your notebook.
- You will also be able to see notes that help you in various quests. The page opens to the most recent relevant note and along the right side of the page you will see a “Goals” tab and along the left side of the book you will see a “notes” tab which allows you to toggle between the two whenever you need to.
- Each time a new goal is put before you a brief notification message will appear along the top of the screen. Click on the goal tab to see the current chapter goals as you unlock them.
- As you complete a goal a red check mark will be placed through it.
- You can access the notebook at any time in the game with no penalty for doing so.
- It is wise to keep an eye on the notes as they many times give you valuable clues to solving mini games and puzzles.
The “Magic Mixer”
- The mixer is located at the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- Any item in your inventory that is marked with a red and white “M” symbol is an item that has been combined with another item and placed in the “Magic Mixer”. In other words it is the result of combining two other inventory items that you will need to find. Sometimes having the answer will help you figure out which two items to combine in the mixer.
- How to use the Magic Mixer – You will see the words “Magic Mixer” over the area along with two empty boxes. When prompted you will need to combine two of the items you have found in a scene to build another item that can be used in another location.(These items are marked with an “M”)
- Click on an item in your inventory then on an empty box to place it. Click on the second item and place it in the second box. Now click on the red “Mix” button at the bottom. You will see some visual effects then the new item will appear in your inventory with a blue background and colorized ready for you to use when appropriate.
- Note – If you get stuck be sure to click on the hint button. Sometimes you can’t proceed because you need to combine two items to move on. If you click on the hint button it will tell you to mix items if you have the items in your inventory to do so. There is no penalty for using this method and it is very helpful when you get stuck.
- If you are incorrect and the items you have chosen to combine won’t work, you will simply hear a buzzer sound and the two items will be placed back in inventory without penalty so you can try with two different objects.
- The following walkthrough will show you how to play the game from start to finish. It is not the absolute only way to play the game as you can choose to do tasks in a different order but this will show you how to solve all the puzzles, find all the hidden objects, show you how to combine them and use them on other objects and how to move from one location to another and in an order to keep you moving if you get stuck.
- The game is divided into eight chapters and each chapter has at least six to ten goals which you will need to complete. They are listed in your notebook and you can see them at any time.
- There are one or more mini games per chapter and the solutions are shown in the walkthrough. Note that it is possible there could be a different solution but it will be very close and instructions as to how to play the mini game will be here for you as well as images of the completed puzzles to help you out.
- Each time you complete a chapter you will see an animated snippet which ties the story line together for you. If you do not want to watch this little movie you can click on a skip button at the bottom of the screen.
- Be sure to refer to the screen shots in this walkthrough as they will be very helpful if you get stuck.
- Most hidden objects are color coded to help you easily identify them.
- The game starts out with a basic tutorial which is easy to follow. The tutorial is included in this walkthrough with more detailed explanation in case you need it.
- A text box will appear with detailed instructions for the first few scenes and then you are on your own.
- You will first be introduced to the inventory and will be asked to find the knife and the saw in the scene. These are marked with large blue arrows and found near the top center of the scene.
- Click on these items and they will move into your inventory.
- Use the knife – Next you will be asked to click on the knife in your inventory and use it on something. Another blue arrow will appear pointing to a rubber band to the left of the scene near the tree. Click on the knife so it sticks to your cursor and bring it to the rubber band on the tree and click on it. You will see a set of gears appear when you have done this correctly.
- Now a smaller piece of rubber cord will be located under the area you first clicked on. Click on the rubber to add it to your inventory.
- Use the Saw – Next, you will be asked to use the saw on the tree branch at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the saw and it will stick to your cursor. When you place it over the branch which will be marked this one time only with a blue arrow, you will see the gears appear and once you click on it the branch will fall at the top of the stairs and you will need to click on it to pick it up. Another blue arrow will appear pointing it out and once you click on it you will find it in your inventory ready for further use.
- Remember some of the items you need to find are not visible right away and you will need to visit different scenes to search for them.
Using the “Magic Mixer” for the first time
- Here you will be prompted to use the Magic Mixer for the first time.
- (See “Magic Mixer” above for more details)
- Place the rubber piece and the tree branch in the mixer as instructed. Blue arrows will once again point things out to you in this tutorial phase of the game.
- Click on the red mix button and you will see a few visual effects then a slingshot will be formed and placed in your inventory ready for use.
- Click on the slingshot and move it to the thief inside the house as instructed.
- Once you click on it the glass will break and you will have completed the first task.
Using the Weather Vane and Weather Vane with Gears
- Next you will be shown the weather vane and weather vane with gears.
- A weather vane which is green in color appear anywhere in the scene where you can click to move to a new location and search for items you need in your inventory list.
- You will have to search several locations each chapter to find all the items needed and will use them all up when the chapter is completed.
- Use your cursor and move it to the right where you will see a blue-green shaded square. This is only here for tutorial purposes. You will not have the shaded square to help you in future scenes of the game.
- Weather Vane with Gears – If you see a green weather vane but there are gears with it, then you will not be able to just click on it and move to a new scene. You will need to find an item to act upon that area to open it such as a key or an item that allows you to light the way or get a closer look. The game will guide you as to what you need and you can always refer to this guide or use the hint button if you get stuck.
Open the Mailbox
- Your first assignment will be to open the mailbox and you will be asked to take find the pliers and the wire in the scene.
- The image above shows you where to find these items as they are circled.
- Click on them to add them to your inventory.
- Next click on each item and add it to the Magic Mixer. You will end up with a lock picking tool in your inventory.
- Click on the lock picking tool and move it to the mailbox lock in the center as shown.
- The mailbox will open and text will prompt you to click on the cat food and then on the letter inside to read it.
- Once you read the letter you are given your notebook and will be introduced to “Professor Hoise” the main character in the game. The storyline is revealed as you will help him with a major discovery.
- Notebook Hint – The notebook hint tells you that you can use the key to his car and the key is located behind the “95” street numbers in the next scene.
- Always use your notebook if you get lost it is always located at the bottom left of the game screen. Click to see your goals and to close it when you’re finished as you can’t access the game while the notebook is open.
- Back Button – This is located at the top center above your inventory and you will use it frequently. Click on the back button to exit a location and enter another.
Obtain the Key
- Now you are taken back to the first scene and you will have to feed the cat to get to the screwdriver you need.
- The cat food is now in your inventory. Click on it and then on the bowl at the bottom of the stairs with the “Feed” sign above it.
- The cat will move to the food and the screwdriver will be where the cat was. Click on the screwdriver to add it to your inventory.
- Next click on the screwdriver and move it to the number “95” as shown above. These will be moved and you will see the key to the truck as the Professor instructed. Click on the key to add it to your inventory.
- This is the end of the game tutorial and you are on your own for the rest of the game. Not really as it is all here for you!
- Move your cursor to the right side of the screen over the mailbox until you see the weather vane. Click on it to be taken to the mailbox scene again.
- Use the Key – Once you are back to the mailbox scene click on the key in your inventory and use it on the green truck to the right of the scene.
- Now you have completed the introductory chapter and will be shown a short movie with text that carries the storyline forward. You can skip this text by clicking on the button below if preferred.
- Chapter one will start out with your first character dialogue symbol. This is an “!” symbol in red and white shown over a character’s head and a conversation bubble icon shown when you place your cursor on these individuals..
- The man in the chair is your first example of someone you will need to hear from. Click on the man to read what he has to say to you.
- Read any text that is available for valuable hints and tasks to complete the chapter.
- Once you click on the man in the chair you will see that he is too tired to talk to you.
- You will want to ultimately get him to fall asleep so you can go inside the house and look around.
- Note you have new inventory items that are in black and white.
- There are three hidden items in the scene you will need to find.
- The items are circled in the image above and color coded.
- The key, paint palette, and one of six stone balls should be clicked on and added to your inventory.
- Once you have found the hidden objects you will need to leave the scene. Clicking on the log will give you a text message saying that you need a closer look. You will have a green weather vane with gears here and will need to find the magnifying glass in another scene before you can access the log scene.
- In the image above you can access a weather vane without gears. Click on it as shown in image above.
- Next you will be taken to the scene shown above.
- There are two items you can find right away hidden in the scene.
- They are shown circled and color coded in the image above.
- Click on the hammer and the bug spray to add them to your inventory.
- Next take the car key in your inventory and use it to open the truck door shown in the image above.
- The door will open and you will need to click on the stone and place it on the right side of the scale.
- Note – This is the first time you will see the hand cursor in the game. This allows you to pick up items and place them in other locations.
- Once you place the stone on the scale it will move out of the way and you will be able to find the battery that is revealed. Click on the battery and it will move into your inventory.
- Next move your cursor over the window near the bird until you see the weather vane.
- Click on the window to enter the next scene.
- When you enter the house a woman will be standing there. Click on her and she will tell you that she will help you but needs you to kill all the bugs in the room first.
- You found the bug spray outside already. Click on the bottle in your inventory and it will stick to your cursor.
- Click on a bug to spray it and it will disappear.
- All four of the bugs are shown circled above to help you find them.
- Once you finish click on the woman again for more information.
- The woman will be very happy with you and will give you a compass which is needed to complete the chapter. Click on it to add to your inventory. It is shown circled in the image above.
- Also, you can click on the loaf of bread on the sofa shown circled in the image above as well to move it into your inventory.
- Note – Click on the woman again for more dialogue. She will ask you to find her fan for her. This will add another goal to your goal list.
- Click on the “Back” button twice to return to the scene with the man sitting in the chair.
- Next you will want to click on the battery in your inventory and then click on the radio in the center of the scene shown in image above to add it.
- The man will fall asleep in his chair once you add the battery to the radio.
- Now you can safely walk into the house using the door along the right side of the scene. Click on the door to enter.
- Now you are inside the house. You will be able to find a couple of items hidden in the scene right away.
- Locate the canvas and the grater which are shown circled in the image above so they are added to your inventory.
- Next click on the box and you will see your first puzzle piece cursor. This indicates a mini game. Click on the box to start the mini game.
- This is your first mini game puzzle in the game.
- Click on help for instructions or skip if you do not wish to do the puzzle.
- How to play – Simply click on the shapes and a color will be revealed on the other side. Each time you make a choice the color will stay showing and if you match a pair the tiles will stay turned over and if not they flip back to their original positions. You must memorize the locations of the colors you see to make matches.
- When you make matches of all nine pairs you win the game.
- A solution is shown above but it may not be the same each time it is played.
- Once you complete the mini game you will be taken back to the scene. This time the box is open and one of the stone balls are showing from inside. Click on it to add it to your inventory. Note the number increases at the bottom of the screen and you will need a total of six to complete the chapter.
- Now you can use your Magic Mixer on several items.
- First add the bread and the grater to the machine and click on the red button. When you are done you will have breadcrumbs in your inventory where the picture is marked with an “M”.
- Next, add the canvas and the paint palette and click on the red button. When you are done you will have the art forgery in your inventory where it is marked with an “M”
- Hit the back key once then click on the weather vane that takes you to the truck where you put the stone on the scale. (This is the area past the truck)
- Now you are back to the truck scene.
- Take the compass from your inventory and place it as shown in the image above.
- This will take you to a new scene.
- Now you will finally meet the Professor. Click on him to read the dialogue. He wants you to explore the area behind the gate. This will add another goal to your notebook for Chapter one.
- Click on the few hidden items in the scene you can find. There is a crowbar and another stone ball in the scene. These are shown circled and color coded in the image above.
- Next, click on the animal in the center of the scene when the weather vane appears on your cursor. This is shown in the second image above if you are having trouble finding it.
- There are several different scenes that connect off of each other in the game so be sure to pay attention to your path and use the back button to leave and navigate.
- Now you are near the wall and you will be able to take the hammer and use it on the area as shown in the images above.
- Once you click on this area a panel will disappear and you will see a stuck valve is revealed.
- Use the crowbar in your inventory on the stuck valve.
- A message will appear saying that you can hear a fountain in the background.
- Hit the back button once to return to scene with the professor.
- Now you are back in the scene with the professor and there is a fountain located on the tree to the right of the scene. You will notice a puzzle piece icon when you place your cursor over it.
- Click on the fountain now to activate the mini game.
- This mini game requires you to complete a puzzle by moving the pieces at the outer perimeter to fit into the circles in the center.
- You can see a pattern behind each circle but it is very light.
- The solution is shown above in the two images. The circles are to be moved to the circle with the line in it of the same color.
- Note – It is possible this solution is not the same as yours as it is not known if the puzzle changes randomly each time. If it does just look for the patterns in the circle to help you match it.
- When it is complete you will see a pattern appear in the wood, then text will be shown from the professor, and you will be returned to the original scene.
- Once the professor is done talking he will leave a magnifying glass behind. Click on it to add it to your inventory.
- Next hit the back button three times until you reach the scene with the man sleeping in the chair again.
- Now take the magnifying glass from your inventory and click on the log as shown in the image above to be taken to a new scene.
- In this scene you will see several bugs and the large one on the left has a dialogue icon over it. Click on him and he will ask for some food.
- Give the breadcrumbs to him and he will reward you with a magic bottle. Click on it and place it in your inventory.
- Also note there is a stone ball hidden on top of the large mushroom in the center of the scene. Be sure to add that to your inventory as well.
- These items are marked in the images above and color coded for you.
- When you are finished hit the back button until you are back at the fountain.
- Once back at the fountain place the magic bottle from your inventory into it. You will be taken to a new scene.
- In this scene you will see an ancient stone. Near the top the fan is hidden. It is shown circled in red in the image above. Click on it and add it to your inventory.
- Next, take the magic bottle that is now glowing pink and place it on the ancient stone as shown in the image above and noted by the gears that will appear in that area.
- Now the entire area will bloom with flowers and you will notice there are six holes. You will need to but the stone balls into these holes but you still do not have the final stone.
- Hit the back button until you reach the room where you first encountered the woman that asked you to kill bugs for her.
- When you enter the house give the fan to the woman from your inventory. She will disappear and you will see the final stone ball behind her. Click on it to place it in your inventory.
- Now that you are back inside the house you will need to replace the painting on the wall with the forgery in your inventory that you made earlier.
- This will trigger your next mini game.
- In this mini game you will see a close up of the portrait and will be asked to make one look just like the other by finding the ten differences between them.
- The solution is shown in the image above with the differences circled on both sides.
- When you click on a difference on the right side it will change on the left to match. Note the number on the top of the screen to mark your progress.
- When you reach all ten differences it will be shown that a piece of paper is under the canvas. This appears in your notebook as a solution as to how to place the stone balls into the holes in the ancient statue.
- Return to the ancient statue and click on the notebook to see the order in which to place the balls.
- The solution is shown in the image above if you need help.
- Place the balls by clicking on the inventory then on the correct hole. When all are placed you will have completed the chapter.
- You will now see an animated movie which further explains the storyline and segues you into the next chapter.
- The gate has opened and you are now inside the fortress.
- You will immediately be able to find three hidden items in the scene which are shown in the image above and color coded.
- Find and click on the knife, the lantern, and one of six red cube boxes.
- Place your cursor along the back side of the scene until you see the weather vane and click to proceed to the next scene. This is marked with a green arrow in the image above.
- There is one hidden red box in this scene and it is circled in blue above.
- There are several other scenes connected to this one and a few will require you to find items to unlock them.
- Follow the green arrow and click on the tent in the center of the scene.
- Now you will be inside the fortune teller’s tent. Click on her to read the dialogue. She will ask you to find her crystal ball.
- The goal of finding the crystal ball will be added to your goal list in your notebook.
- Exit the scene by hitting on the back button.
- Place your cursor to the right of the tent and a message will appear telling you it is too dark to see.
- Click on your lantern and bring it to this location as shown above. This will light the way and take the gear away from this location.
- Take the knife and cut the dried flowers. They will move into your inventory for later use.
- When finished you will still have the knife in your inventory for future use.
- Click on the “Back” button to return to the previous scene.
- Once you cut the flowers back out of the scene twice until you reach the original scene.
- Now click on the area along the top as shown in image above.
- In this scene you will find another red box shown circled in image above. Add it to your inventory.
- Next take your knife from inventory and use it to cut the sack.
- Once the sack is cut open the crystal ball is revealed. Click on it to add to your inventory.
- Click on the back button and enter the Fortune Teller’s tent again.
- Click on the Crystal ball and then the Fortune Teller to give it to her.
- She will tell you your fortune and thank you by giving you the recipe you need in the earlier scene.
- A new goal will be added to your notebook. The recipe is for an elixir that will let you breathe underwater. You will need to collect the items to make the elixir.
- Click on the Fortune Teller once more and she will ask you to find her cat. This adds yet another goal to your notebook and you will be rewarded with an item you need once you find the cat for her.
- Back out once and click on the scene to the far right
- Click on the recipe in your inventory and then click on the area to the far right of the scene as shown in image above. It will take you to the next scene.
- Now you will see a list of the nine items needed to complete the recipe.
- You will be able to find eight of the nine items right away. The solution is shown on the recipe card at the center of the image. The items are color coded to help you find them easier.
- The honey jars are marked with an “M” which means they have to be made by combining two other inventory items.
- You will need to exit this scene to find the final ingredient and return to it later.
- Hit the “back” button twice and you will be back at the bridge location. Click on the area shown in the image above toward the back. This will take you to the lake.
- Now you are at the lake scene.
- There are two hidden objects shown color coded and circled in the image above.
- Once you find them and add them to your inventory click on the tree stump colored in green and marked with the arrow.
- This will take you to your next mini game.
- This is a mini game in which you need to grab the tiles situated along the top of the scene and place them in the center area correctly completing a puzzle.
- You should be able to place all of the tiles at this time except for one.
- Once finished you can use this time to combine two items from your inventory in the magic mixer.
- Combine the flowers and bee and click on the mix button. This will result in the honey cubes in your inventory.
- Click on the back button twice then return to the recipe elixir area.
- This is the final ingredient for the magic elixir to breathe underwater.
- Click on the honey cubes in your inventory then click on the mixing bowl as shown above to add them. Click again and the elixir will appear in a bottle. Click on it to add it to your inventory.
- You are now finished with this scene. Back out twice and head back to the lake scene.
- Now you can use the magic elixir and open another scene.
- Click on the Elixir and then click on the water to add it to the lake.
- You will automatically be taken to an underwater scene.
- Now you are under the water and you will be able to locate three hidden objects right away. These items are circled in the image above and color coded to help you locate them.
- Click on the yellow fish, red cube, and shell as shown in image above.
- Next click on the box at the middle right side of the scene to start the next mini game.
- In this mini game you are to swap the tiles until you build the correct image.
- This is one of the more difficult puzzles but the key is to focus on the borders as some areas are thick and some are thin.
- The solution is shown in the image above.
- Once you complete this puzzle a sketch of the cube and pearl placement is made in your notes. This is very important to solving a future puzzle.
- Be sure to remember you can click on your notes to access this information in the future.
- Now is a good time to combine a couple of items. Place the knife and the shell in the magic mixer. This will result in a black pearl that will go into your inventory.
- Now it is time to catch the cat for the Fortune teller. Take the fish and place it on the flat surface at the base of the tree.
- When the cat comes for the fish click on it to add to inventory.
- Click on back three times and enter the fortune teller’s tent.
- Once in the tent click on the cat and give it to the fortune teller. She is very happy and rewards you with a red cube.
- When the cat disappears you will see the red cube on the table. Click on it to add to your inventory.
- Back out of the tent once and click on the area to the right of it where you placed the lantern earlier.
- Now you are back to this odd four square puzzle.
- You should have one black pearl and all of your cubes by now. If not you will have to retrace your steps and find all of them.
- Click on your notes and look at the pattern of the circle and red squares. Click on the squares and pearl and place them exactly like the sketch to solve this puzzle.
- The solution is shown above if you do not want to use the sketch.
- Once completed you will see a message that alerts you that something sounds as if it is opening behind the scenes.
- Hit the back button until you reach the very first scene in this chapter.
- Take the lantern from your inventory and place it over the skeleton at the lower left corner of the scene. Click to light the area and open up the next scene.
- Once the area is lit you will see the final puzzle piece for the tree stump puzzle mini game.
- Click on the piece to add it to your inventory.
- Exit the room following the green arrow as shown in image above then clicking toward the back of the bridge scene until you reach the lake and then click on tree stump to access puzzle.
- Place the final piece in the tree puzzle.
- Once completed the frame will open up and a lever will be revealed. Click on it to add it to your inventory.
- Click the back button once to return to the bridge scene with the large tree at the left.
- Note there is a large hole in the center of the tree.
- Place the lever in the hole and click on it to activate it.
- You have now completed this chapter.
- You will see a mini film that progresses the game storyline.
? Chapter three begins with your introduction to “Tommy” and he tells you that you need to start the alarm system to fool the guard into walking away from his post so you can get on the elevator that will take you to a vehicle that can get you to Tearstone Island.
? There are two areas you will need to get to that the guard will be standing in front of. If you can distract him with alarms and phone calls you should be able to get to these scenes
? Find the hidden objects in the first room and click on Tommy to talk to him. He asks you for a favor which is to find his toolbox. If you do so he will help you out.
? Click on the coin which is shown circled in the image above.
? Next, click on the passageway behind Tommy.
? Here you will see the elevator and the guard in front of it. When you click on the guard he says, “Access Denied”
? You will have to get Tommy to fix the cameras for you in order to start the alarm and distract the guard away from his post.
? There is another coin located at the right side near the guard circled in red above. Click on it to add it to your inventory. Coins can be used as soon as you get them or you can wait until you have all four. It is probably best to use them as you get them as they bring items into your inventory.
? Here are the items the coins will purchase for you. Please note that the fourth coin is much harder to get and may take a while.
? Coin 1 – Tommy’s Toolbox
? Coin 2 – Spider
? Coin 3 – Eggs
? Coin 4 – Record
? Take the coin out of your inventory and place it at the center of the fountain.
? Tommy’s toolbox should appear in the fountain. Click on it to take it into inventory and then click on “Back” so you can give it to Tommy.
? Use the second coin and the spider will appear right at the center of the fountain. Click on him and add him to inventory.
? Click on the toolbox and give it to Tommy.
? Read the new dialogue and Tommy will tell you he can now fix the surveillance cameras to help you out with fooling the guard.
? New notes and goals have been added to your notebook.
? Tommy will disappear and when he does click on the blueprint under his chair.
? Click on the blueprint in inventory and place it along the right side of the scene where the computers are located.
? This will take you to a new scene.
? This scene is where you learn to fool the guard away from the right side of the elevator. A little later you will learn how to fool him away from the left side of the elevator and fountain.
? Look for the little green fuses that are hidden in the scene.
? When you click on a fuse it sticks to your cursor until you place it in the fuse tray at the bottom left.
? Note the blue piece of paper hanging up under the monitor. This is actually the answer to the puzzle.
? Place a fuse in the tray everywhere you see a black line in the drawing. This would also translate to from left to right positions one and two will have a fuse, three through five will be empty, six, eight and ten will have a fuse and spots seven and nine will be empty.
? See the second image above for the answer.
? The fuse will lock in place when placed but can be removed if needed.
? Once the fuses are placed you will need to click on the start alarm button to the right of the fuses.
? Once this is done you can go back to the elevator and go up the large stairway to the right of it to explore what is there.
? Hit the back button once and go through the door way and up the large staircase to the right. The guard should be gone now. If he is not gone go back and check that you followed all the steps correctly in turning on the alarm.
? Once in this room click on the hidden objects in the scene which are shown circled and color coded.
? Take the coin, spade, and cage key into your inventory.
? Next take the cage key from your inventory and use it on the cage. It will lift open and now you can click on the bird and he will move into your inventory.
? Go back to the first room by hitting the back key one time and stop at the fountain to spend your third coin. You will get the colored eggs this time. Be sure to put them into inventory. They will be at the bottom tier of the fountain near where the toolbox was.
? Next go back into the first scene of the chapter where you met Tommy.
? Note the telephone sitting to the left of the doorway. You will need to click on the Parrot and place him on this telephone. If you click here beforehand you will see a message saying you need someone “Chatty”
? Once you place the bird you will be taken to a new scene.
? In the first image you will see the parrot next to an old fashioned rotary phone. Be sure to click on the razor blade circled in yellow at the bottom left of the scene. This will move into your inventory.
? The phone is currently on the hook. Click on the handle as shown to take it off the hook.
? Now you can dial a number that will cause a phone to ring in another part of the building and this will distract the guard away from the left side of the elevator.
? You may have to go back and forth starting the alarm and calling on the phone until you find all the items you need.
? After much trial and error it appears that the three digit number is “2-2-3″ You must click on each number and wait a second in between. If you hear a busy tone you have guessed incorrectly and will have to try again.
? It is not known if everyone will have the same phone number or if trial and error is the only way to learn this number.
? Once you have entered the correct three digit extension the guard will leave his post and move away from the left side of the elevator. Now you are free to go back and explore this site.
? Go back once, out the doorway and click on the area to the left of the fountain.
? Take the shovel and use it on the plot of ground at the center of scene.
? When the coin is revealed click on it to add it to inventory.
? Click on the pear at the top of the scene and ad it to your inventory.
? Use your razor blade at the top right side of the poster marked with red in image above. You will find a seed behind the poster which you must click on to add to your inventory.
? Important – Now you will need to go back up the staircase to the right of the elevator. Before you can do so you will need to go back into the room with fuses in it and click on the “Start Alarm” button to turn it on and distract the guard from that side of the elevator.
? Once you do this go up to the room at the top of the stairs and click on the picture on the wall which will take you to a new scene.
? You will need to put all the required items into this room in order to obtain the passkey to open the elevator with.
? Place the following items
? Pear – On the Bear’s sword.
? Eggs – In the nest at the top left corner.
? Spider – On the web at the bottom right corner.
? Record – On the phonograph player at the center of the scene.
? When all these items are placed the pass key will be shown to you.
? Click on it to add it to your inventory.
? Back out of the scene twice to end up by the elevator.
? Once you are given the pass card the information will go into your notebook.
? This is very important because if you look closely at the pass card there is a pattern on it and later on you will see this is a solution to a puzzle.
? Take the pass card and put it on the domed glass area to the left of the elevator. Once you do this you will be taken to a puzzle.
? Enter the correct code to open the elevator.
? As stated on the pass card and shown in image above you should consider the shaded areas in the 3 x 3 grid of hexagons.
? Click on the top hexagon only in column one
? Click on the second and third hexagon in column two
? Click on only the second hexagon in column three.
? If you are successful the elevator door will open for you.
? Click on the door to enter the elevator.
? Now you are in the power supply room.
? Place the soil and the seed in the magic mixer and you will have a plant seedling in your inventory.
? Place the seedling in the flower pot in the center of the scene.
? Next take the magic bottle and add its contents to the flower pot.
? In a moment there will be a full grown plant reaching to the power supply box. Now you can click on it to start a mini game.
? In this mini game you need to match the components to the light grey areas of the background.
? The gold tiles will fit over the grey areas when you click on them and lock them into place.
? You can not rotate the pieces and you only get so many of each kind which is listed next to it.
? You must fit every single piece on the board without any left over or empty spaces.
? I have color coded each piece so that you can see how the solution works.
? Once you complete this puzzle you will have completed chapter three.
? A brief video snippet will now play to segue the storyline into the next chapter.
- This chapter begins as you get off the elevator and you are in a faraway land close to Tearstone.
- Find the hidden objects in the scene.
- There are two items that can be found which are shown in the image above circled and color coded.
- Click on the green sphere, and blue sphere in the scene.
- When finished click on the area where the green arrow is pointing in the image.
- In this scene you will see the outside view of Tommy’s house.
- Click on the hidden objects around it which are shown circled in the image above.
- You will see a weather vane where the green arrow is marked in the image. Click here to proceed to the next scene.
- Locate the hidden objects in this scene.
- Click on the walnut in the tree, and the three spheres located around the balloon.
- You will need to return to this site again later.
- Go back to the first scene and use the nut in your inventory to move the squirrel out of the way.
- Place the nut on the flat surface as shown above. The squirrel will come down to get it and you can now click on the hole to view the next scene.
- Locate hidden objects stashed in the tree.
- Hidden objects are circled and color coded in the image above.
- Use the magic bottle on the stone crown in the center of the scene. When it turns to gold you can click on the red spheres that appear.
- Click on the house door to play the door lock mini game.
- You are given clues and must input the word “Open” one letter at a time.
- The signs hanging below have a specific pattern around them that you must duplicate by clicking on the red buttons which toggle on and off. One you have your answer you will need to click on the door knocker in the center which is circled in yellow above and acts as an enter key for your guess.
- As you get the correct answer you will see a check mark appear over the letter.
- Once you complete the mini game successfully you will be able to go inside the house where Tommy’s wife lives.
- The solution to each letter is shown in the images above and color coded.
- Once you go inside the house you will meet Tommy’s very pregnant wife. Click on her to view the dialogue. She tells you she will help you get to Tearstone but asks you to get some items out from under the bed for her first. These items will be packed in a box and you will need to deliver the box to her with all the items on the list.
- There are a few hidden objects in the scene which are circled and color coded in image above.
- Click on blue sphere, scissors, red sphere, and list which appears next to her after she speaks..
- Take the list from inventory and place it on the box marked in the image above which will trigger the next scene.
- Find the hidden items on the list.You will be able to find all but one which will need to be made in the mixer. All the items except the scarf are circled in yellow above. The items move into the box after they are found.
- You will also find one item that is not on the list that is hidden for use in the game. It is circled in blue in the image above.
- When you have found all items but the scarf leave the house and go to the first scene.
- Use the scissors on the sheep and a pile of wool will appear behind him. Click on the wool to add it to your inventory.
- Next combine the wool and the needles in the magic mixer. This will yield a scarf for you which is the final item on the list of things you are packing for Tommy’s wife.
- Go back to the house and click on the box to move back under the bed.
- Place the scarf in the box and then click on the box to seal it up.
- The box will go into inventory and a TS Token is revealed. Click on the token and add it to your inventory.
- Exit the scene to give the box to Tommy’s wife.
- Click on the carton and give it to Tommy’s wife. She will be very pleased and will give you a key to the airship.
- The key is located on the left side of the screen. Click to add it to inventory.
- Back out of the scene.and click on the area next to the house to visit the airship.
- Click on the gold TS Token and place it in the telescope.
- This will trigger the next mini game.
- Complete the image by swapping out the vertical slices until the image is correct.
- When you place a slice correctly it will lock into place.
- The solution can vary but the finished puzzle can be seen in the image above.
- The billboard reveals a number that will be put in your notebook. “EW 5263″ This will help you with an upcoming puzzle. You are also given another goal for the chapter.
- Return to the locked cabinet in front of the house.
- Use the key to open the cabinet which will trigger a puzzle.
- You must assemble this machine correctly in order to collect bio fuel for the airship.
- Click on the pairs on each side and you will be able to grab them. Place them by clicking on the area and if it is correct it will lock into place. If not, the part will move back to its spot on the wall.
- Once you have the machine completed you will need to go into your inventory and place the machine part in the center.
- You will need to charge the bio fuel and in order to do this you will need to solve a puzzle.
- Simply match the green, red, or blue spheres based on the colors you see in the center machine part.
- Once you place the last sphere the machine will come alive and the fuel will charge.
- Once it is done click on the bio fuel to place it in your inventory.
- Place the bio fuel that is now in your inventory in the fuel slot shown above.
- Click at the top of the airship to trigger another mini game puzzle.
- In this puzzle you will need to trace the wires that are in a bundle individually from end to end to determine what number represents which wire.
- The top row of numbers are the established names of the wires. You must determine the correct numbers at the bottom of the puzzle by tracing the wires correctly.
- Each wire is a different color and size but it is still difficult to see where they intersect.
- You will need to use your “2” Tokens anywhere you have to place a ‘2″ in the puzzle.
- You will also need to figure out the four digit code to the left of the scene.
- Be sure to check your notes and you will find that the code you saw on the billboard said, EW 5263″ and there is a small “EW” before the four empty spaces. Place ” 5-2-6-3″ in the left side area.
- The solution to the puzzle is shown in the image above. In case you can’t see it the solution along the bottom row from left to right is “4-6-2-1-5-3″
- Once you complete this puzzle you have completed the chapter.
- You are finally in Tearstone! After a long ride in the airship it is time to explore the island and find out your destiny.
- Click on the nails hidden at lower right side of the scene and then take the path to the far right of the church.
- In this scene you will need to talk to the blind musician. Click on him and he will ask you to give his dog a treat.
- Back up once to the first scene and now head to the left of side of the church between the church and the airship.
- Now you are at the center of town near the well.
- Click on the dog toy sitting next to the building.
- Click on the back button once, then head back to the blind musician.
- Give the dog the toy you found and the blind musician will reward you with clock hands that appear to the left of him.
- Be sure to click on the clock hands so they are in your inventory.
- Back up once and then head to the left of the church toward the well but move past it heading further out.
- Now you are next to a monument statue that is in disrepair.
- Click on the gentleman named “Gerard” standing next to it.
- He asks you if you would repair the crown.
- Back up once out of the scene.
- Now you are back near the well and note that an area of the wall has pushed out.
- Click on this area to trigger a mini game puzzle.
- Complete the puzzle by clicking on the circle pieces and placing them in the correct location.
- The solution is shown above color coded to help you out.
- The pieces do not rotate and you can put a piece in the wrong area if you are not careful.
- Once you complete the puzzle correctly you will see the scene in the second image above.
- The puzzle solution is added to your notebook as you will need it again in another puzzle.
- Once you are finished head back to the monument and click on it.
- Now you are looking at a scene from the base of the monument.
- You need to locate ten hidden pieces of the broken monument.
- The solution is shown circled in image above.
- After you find all ten pieces they will be placed in a sack at the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the sack to take the pieces into your inventory for a future puzzle
- Once again outside the monument take the sack of pieces out of your inventory and place them at the head of the monument.
- This will trigger another puzzle involving the same pieces.
- You will need to place the pieces in the exact same position as they were in during the first puzzle.
- You can use the sketch in your notebook as a reference point while you are working the puzzle.
- The solution is shown above.
- Each piece will stick to one of the pegs that stick out.
- Once you complete the puzzle be sure to click on Gerard as he will want to thank you and invite you to visit him at his home across the courtyard to meet his wife “Bella”.
- Click on the door and go inside.
- This scene has multiple steps.
- First, note the newspaper on the table under Gerard’s arm. This newspaper has valuable information for a future puzzle. Take note of the price $16.45 as you will need it for a future puzzle.
- Second, click on the Bella to begin dialogue. She is happy to meet you and thanks you for fixing the memorial. She offers you some cheese. Close the dialog box.
- Grab the cheese and place it to the ground at the left of the woman where the mouse hole is showing.
- The cat in the barrel to your left will disappear and a hammer will appear. Use the hammer to strike the area directly behind it at least two or three times.
- You will see a hole form and a lighter is inside. Click on the lighter to add to your inventory.
- Use the lighter to light the candle at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now you will see a needle when the area is illuminated. Click on the needle to collect it.
- Now use the needle to pop the balloons by clicking on the balloons after clicking on the needle.
- A small key will be revealed. Click on the key to add it to your inventory.
- Click on the back button three times until you make it back to the church. Follow the path to the right of the church until you meet up again with the blind musician.
- Take the key from your inventory and use it on the cabinet in the center of the scene near the blind musician.
- You will be taken to a new scene.
- Your are in a dark room. Click on the “O” to the left of the scene and place it in your inventory.
- Use your lighter on the lantern at the far right until it illuminates.
- Place the clock hands from your inventory on the clock face near the top of scene.
- Click on the two handle cranks to the right of the scene.
- These are used to set the clock.
- The first handle controls the hour hand.
- The second handle controls the minute hand.
- Click on a handle and watch the clock hands move.
- Note that the newspaper in Gerard’s home stated a price of $16.45. This is military time for 4:45 pm.
- Since the clock face is backwards you will need to set the time for 445 pm backwards which will appear as 8:15 once you have the time set.
- When you have correctly set the time on the clock it will illuminate bright white as shown in image above.
- Back out of the scene and when you are at the tree with the blind musician you will see a top hat fly out of the tree. The owl will put on the top hat. Not exactly sure why but now you can enter the church in the first scene. Hit the back button once and go into the church.
- Now you are inside the church.
- Click on the monk. He welcomes you and asks you to take his note and find a cross up in the attic for him.
- Take the note which has a cross on it when he disappears and add it to your inventory.
- Click on the cabinet in the center of the scene to start a mini game.
- This mini game puzzle requires that you click on the numbers in order.
- When you click on one of the nine buttons a number will be revealed behind it.
- Your goals is to click on them in order from one to nine without making any mistakes. If you do make a mistake you will have to start the entire sequence again from number one.
- The image above has the solution to this puzzle. Click on the numbers from one to nine on the buttons shown.
- When you finish this mini game you will be able to walk into the cabinet as a scene. Click on it to enter it.
- Inside the cabinet are several random items.
- Click on the upper right piece of the bell and one of the “O” letters at the bottom right corner to place these in your inventory.
- Exit by using the back button and go to the right up the stairs to the attic.
- Once in the attic locate the hidden pick axe and place it into your inventory.
- Take the Monk’s note and place it on the box of items as shown in image.
- You will be taken to a close up scene of the box.
- Once in this scene you will need to find several different sets of items.
- Once you complete the request listed in the upper right hand corner click on the arrow and it will change to your next set of instructions.
- First set tells you to find six pairs of matching items such as a needle and thread. These are shown with matching colors circling them above.
- Six pairs include;
- Needle and Thread – Outlined in green
- Eighth note and Treble Clef – Outlined in red.
- Ink bottle and Pen – Outlined in dark blue.
- Chess Rook and Chess Knight – Outlined in yellow.
- Heart Cake and Birthday Candle – Outlined in pink.
- Stamp and a letter – Outlined in Orange
- Click on the arrow circled in red when you are finished which will take you to the next set of tasks.
- Next you will be asked to find the eight pieces of the cross.
- The solution is shown above circled in yellow.
- A check mark will appear over each piece in the list as you locate it.
- Click on the arrow which is circled in red above when you are finished to bring the next requirement list.
- Now you are asked to locate the four rubies from the cross.
- The solution is shown above circled in blue.
- You will find three rubies easily but the fourth is hidden behind the list itself.
- Take your lighter out of inventory and place it at the bottom right corner of the list.
- The paper will burn away revealing the final ruby.
- Once this is complete the Monk will appear. The cross will now be in your inventory. Give it to him and he will tell you that you are the chosen one and that you need to find and assemble the pieces of the bell.
- Click on the gold “O” at the top left of the church attic.
- Click on the back button twice until you are outside of church.
- Go back to the blind musician at the right of the church.
- Take the pick axe from your inventory and click on the large rock at the left of the scene three times.
- You will have to pick up the axe three separate times to do this.
- Once finished another piece of the bell is available. Click on it and add to your inventory.
- Click on the back button once and then head to the left of the church until you reach the well.
- Once at the well you will need to use your pick axe again.
- Strike the well cover two times with the axe.
- Next you will need to combine the nails and wooden planks from your inventory into the magic mixer. This will yield a ladder.
- Place the ladder in the well.
- Click to go down into the well.
- Once in the well you will see letters at the left.
- Place all of the gold letter “O’s” you have collected and you will see the sentence “Open the old box”
- The ghost will appear and speak to you.
- Use the magic bottle on the old stone.
- It will turn into a piece of the bell.
- Click on the piece to put it into inventory.
- Back out of the scene and head toward the monument statue in the courtyard.
- Once in front of the Gallery use your pick axe once again to shatter the barrels on the right side of the scene. You may have to do this more than once. The pick axe will disappear when you are finished.
- Click on the final piece of the bell.
- Click on the back button four times until you reach the church. Go inside and go up to the attic to meet the Monk.
- Once in the attic you will need to take the four bell pieces and assemble them in the window area.
- Once you complete this task you have completed chapter five.
- The storyline movie will play to segue into the next chapter.
- You are in front of the Church and will need to click on the Monk to talk to him.
- He states that the Castle gates are now open and you must go there next.
- He has lost his cane and has asked you to find it. He will reward you if you do so.
- Exit the scene to the right of the Monk. This is where you used to see the blind musician. Make your way up to the Castle at the far left of the scene.
- Now you are inside the Castle.
- Take the green cloth on the left side wall and enter through the large door.
- Click on the Queen to speak to her.
- She welcomes you to the Court and asks you to go upstairs and bring her the Crown.
- She will reward you with a letter from the King when you return with it.
- Go up the stairs to the left of the scene.
- Locate the crowbar, grab it and use it on the trunk it is sitting against to open it.
- Once the lid is open there is a hammer hanging on the inside lid. Grab the hammer and bring it to the right side of the room where you will use it on the glass.
- Once glass is broken a piece will fall.
- Pick up the piece of glass at the lower right corner of the scene and use it on the back of the chair to rip it open.
- A key will be revealed. Pick up the key and use it on the small box in the chest behind the chair.
- Use the key and open the box. The crown is inside, click on it to add to your inventory.
- Go downstairs to give the crown to the queen. She informs you that the jewels are missing and that she needs the crown intact.
- When you reach the room click on the box at the far left for a closer look.
- Now you have a close up view of the contents of the room.
- Find the jewels listed in the upper left corner. They are circled above in red.
- Once you have all the jewels you will need to assemble it by clicking on the crown in your inventory and placing it at the top where the jewels are.
- Back up and take the crown to the Queen. She will reward you with a letter from the King.
- The letter informs you that you are the chosen one to find the heart of Tearstone which will restore energy and balance among the people.
- This information has been placed in summary form in your notebook. Most important tip is to watch for daggers as you will need to collect many of them to complete your quest.
- Back up to the first room of the castle.
- The King’s letter has instructed you to find the door bell and in the notes it states it is located between the crown and the gold star.
- In the portrait there is a gold star.
- Click on the arrows along the right side of the page to move the marker up or down. Place it so that the crown is in the middle of the scene.
- You can’t do anything else here so back up twice until you see the church then head to the left until you get to the well. Once you reach the well go inside.
- Now you are inside the well and the dagger has become an item you need.
- Click on the dagger to add it to your inventory then hit the back button to exit the scene.
- Head to the monument statue in the courtyard and click on it for a closer view.
- Now you are looking at the bottom of the monument statue.
- Click on the hidden Gallery key to add it to your inventory.
- Exit the scene and use gallery key to go inside.
- Collect the shears and use them to cut through the red curtain and remove it.
- Note that the statue is holding a stone bottle of wine.
- Use the magic bottle in your inventory to restore the stone bottle and add the real wine to your inventory.
- Exit the scene and make your way to the area where you first talked to the blind musician.
- Use the shears on the weeds at the far right side of the scene.
- When the mug is revealed place it in your inventory.
- Head back to the Gallery.
- Place the mug in the cold water so it is filled up.
- It will return to your inventory for later use.
- Collect the brush seen on the floor and circled in green above.
- Exit the scene and go back to the Castle. Go through the door where the Queen is standing.
- Note the large wooden lever at the right side of the room.
- Click on the lever to activate and exit to the front room.
- You should see that the painting has opened up to reveal the hidden door bell. If nothing has happened and you still see the painting, go back into the room and click on the lever again.
- If it has opened up then collect the door bell and exit to the Gallery.
- Place the door bell on the door and then go inside.
- Click on the blind musician to speak to him. He will welcome you and ask you to help him regain the melody he lost when you interrupted his work.
- Find all of the musical notes or notations in the room.
- The solution is shown circled above.
- Once you complete the task the blind musician will give you a book to study.
- Click on the book and you will be taken to a new scene for a closer look. Click on the basement key that is located in the upper left corner.
- Read through the text of the book and click on the book once for a page turn. This will reveal a dagger hidden in the book. Click on the dagger to add it to your inventory.
- Note – There is also a dagger sitting on the desk right next to the book that is very easy to miss.. Be sure to add this to your inventory as well.
- Exit and go back to the Church. Click on the cupboard and collect the dagger at the bottom of the scene.
- Exit and use the basement key on the lower door of the first room.
- Collect the dagger that is on the shelf
- Pour wine into the empty glass on the Table.
- This will attract the ghost. Talk to the ghost and he will ask you want you want from him.
- Click on the far side of the table and a mini game will begin.
- Click on the bowl at the top of the screen to get your letters. They are attached to your cursor and there are hints on the board so you may have a letter missing which makes it obvious where the word goes.
- You must follow the list of words in order and can not skip.
- The words can fall vertical, horizontal, or diagonally on the board.
- All words must intersect
- Solution is shown in image above.
- Once mini game is completed you will be able to talk to the ghost again. He will give you the Monk’s cane. Be sure to click on it and add it to your inventory.
- Exit the scene twice until you are outside the Church again.
- Give the cane to the Monk.
- He will reward you with a magnifying glass.
- Add the magnifying glass to your inventory.
- Hit the back key once, then head for the Gallery across from the monument.
- The dog is trying to see something very small. Use the magnifying glass over this area.
- You will be taken to another scene where a grasshopper will want to speak with you. Click on him and he asks for your Magic Bottle.
- Give the magic Bottle to the bug and he gives you the monument key in exchange.
- Exit out of the scene and head back to the Church.
- Return to the Church and click on the Cupboard.
- Use the cold water in the mug on the stain first.
- Use the green cloth to wipe the stain next.
- Now you have a pattern of daggers revealed to you that will be needed as a solution in a future puzzle. This information is also transferred to your notebook for easy access.
- Exit the scene and head to the Castle.
- Once at the Castle go upstairs and click on the far left corner of the room.
- Click on the gold and add to your inventory.
- Combine the gold and one of the daggers in the magic machine. You will be given a gold dagger that is placed in your inventory.
- Exit this scene and head for the well location and go inside.
- Inside the well you see the area with slots in it that is identical to what was behind the stain in the Church.
- Now you will need to place your daggers in the exact positions seen. behind the stain.
- You should by now have all the daggers you need. If you have not yet combined a dagger with gold do so now.
- Place the daggers one at a time in the exact pattern seen earlier.
- Correct placement triggers a message indicating movement within the monument.
- Exit the scene.
- Click on the base of the monument.
- Use your steel brush on the keyhole that is now revealed.
- Insert the monument key into the keyhole.
- When the key chain appears click on the button until you see the configuration of lights shown in the image above. You should have the first light on, the second and third lights off, and the fourth light on. When you find this pattern the chapter is complete.
- Watch the movie as it segues the storyline into the next and final chapter.
- You have traveled in the Airship to the outskirts of town.
- When you arrive you can go in several directions. Take the long stairway to the right first.
- As you approach the stairs click on the stone carving in the center of the scene. An onion image will appear in the upper right corner when you do so.
- Next locate all the pieces of the onion. Solutions shown above circled in red. When you complete this an onion will be in your inventory.
- You can also find a flower knob located at the bottom left and circled in blue.
- After you finish here proceed further up the stair way.
- Next you will see more stairs and another carving with corn. Click on the button marked and the corn will appear at the top right corner.
- Collect the candle in the center of the scene and place it in inventory.
- Collect all the corn pieces which are shown circled in image above. When completed an ear of corn will be in your inventory.
- When finished go up the stairs again.
- Collect the shovel and candle and click on the television monitor last.
- Insert the knob and the monitor will turn on.
- Switch the symbols out until they are in the correct order. There are hints written in chalk on the stone as you climb the stair case.
- The solution is shown above.
- The unicorn music will begin to play and colors appear once you complete the puzzle.
- Exit the scene with the back button three times until you reach your first destination.
- Head toward the lake.
- Click on the Unicorn and he will speak to you in some kind of musical language you can’t hear.
- Collect the candle, and hack saw and it will move into inventory.
- Collect the shovel then use it on the plot of ground three times. You will unearth a chest.
- Use the chest key to open the chest and click on the dart inside.
- Combine the hack saw and the shovel in the magic mixer and you will be given a stick in your inventory.
- Exit back to the first scene and click in the direction of the house.
- Take the shears from the tree and use them at the top to remove the brush. Take the pear.
- Unlock the Fuse box with the key and you will see the words “Power – 2/4″
- Turn on the second fuse in the top row and the fourth fuse in the bottom row. This will turn on the lights.
- Go inside the door at the right of the scene.
- Once inside the house you will see the Professor waiting to talk to you. Click on him and read text.
- Take the bandage off of the table and the light collector from the Professor.
- Exit scene and make your way all the way to the top of the stairs once more.
- Once at the top of the stairs collect the yellow sun at the left of the scene.
- Place the sun on the door.
- Use the dart on the door and two openings will form.
- Place the onion and the corn in these openings.
- This will unlock the door. Go through the door.
- Approach the gate and collect the last candle.
- Click on the gate for a closer view.
- Combine the stick and the bandages in the mixer and you will have a torch in your inventory.
- Place the four candles as shown in image above.
- Click on the small statue at the bottom and it will start to glow and become part of the larger sculpture.
- Using the light collector travel to the first scene and capture the red light. Click on it so it will move to your inventory.
- Travel back to the gate and collect the blue and green light from the side of the gate.
- Light the torch in the fire on the left side.
- Light the four candles by clicking on the lit torch and then on them.
- Once finished place the light orbs in the holes as shown in image above.
- The light will become very bright and you will see metal pieces shining through the light.
- Click on the metal pieces and bring them down below.
- Fit the pieces into the square as shown above.
- Next you will encounter a message with a riddle.
- You will need to find out the secret item needed to complete the quest.
- The solution is an “Anchor” and it is slowly shown across the top during the last few moments of the game.
- Go to the very first scene of the chapter and look for the anchor along the left side of the screen.
- When you click on the anchor you will trigger the ending storyline to the game.
- Congratulations! You have completed Tearstone!