Tiny Nightclub – Game Introduction
Tiny Nightclub developed by TinyCo.games for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch is a great way to get your party started! Design your very own nightclub, hire your staff, keep the bars stocked with drinks, and have your DJ play music that will have your customers dancing and giving shout outs all night long. Gamezebo’s Tiny Nightclub quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game
Quick Start Guide
- Tiny Nightclub is a free application and can be found by clicking on the “Play Now” button at the top of this page.
- You will be asked to set push notifications on your mobile device the first time you load the game. You can change these settings at any time.
- If you already have a TinyID your device will detect it and you will see your user name appear in the profile area. You can tap on the friend menu and then the “profile” area to change the picture that others will see when they visit your profile.
- If you do not have a TinyID you will be asked to register with an email and a user name. The account is free and is used for several different apps offered by TinyCo. games.
- If you have a Facebook account you can log in via the profile menu and post accomplishments to your profile page as well as screen shots.
- There is a brief tutorial when you load the game for the first time. If you exit out of the app before you finish the tutorial you will lose the ability to return to it and complete it.
- There are two types of currency in Tiny Nightclub.
- Gold Coins – This is the basic game currency which is used and earned when you receive tips or sell items in the game. You are given 1,200 gold coins when you start the game.
- Bling/Gems – Gems also known as “Bling” are the secondary currency used for higher end specialty items that earn you more return on your investment and can purchase special privileges such as finishing tasks eliminating the normal wait time usually required of the task. You are given 15 gems when you start the game and earn a few each time you level up.
- Purchasing additional currency – You can add additional currency at any time by tapping on the “add” button at the end of each currency indicator at the top of the game screen.
- You will be taken to the screens shown above where you can purchase coins or gems in bundles that range in cost from 99 cents to 100 USD. There are also a few sales that go on from time to time.
- Earning Free Bling or Gold Coins – At the bottom of each purchase screen there is a link you can tap on to earn free coins or gems. These usually involve visiting sponsors or purchasing items from sponsors.
- If you do not get your free currency after you earn it you can go into the game settings and send an email ticket to the game developers.
Playing the Music
- The first thing you want to do is start the music playing in your nightclub so your customers can dance as this makes them happy. The happier your customers the more popular your nightclub.
- Tap on the DJ in the lower right corner or the music button at the bottom of the screen to get started. A menu will appear with a list of different types of music. This list at first will be very limited but as you level up more songs will unlock.
- Once you choose the type of music tap on the arrow and you will see a new menu with a choice of different amounts of time the song will play for.
- The shorter the song set the more XP you will earn but you will need to be in the game to reset the music more often.
- Be sure to set the music based on how often you can enter the game to monitor it.
- Tap on DJ – Tap on the DJ from time to time for special XP earning actions. You will see the option to “turn up the volume” or “Change the music” If you turn up the volume you will earn bonus XP points. If you change the music before the current set is done you will lose your initial money and time investment so only do this if you are leaving the game for a long time and won’t be able to wait until the current song is finished to reset it.
- Changing Music – When you tap on a song a list will appear. Tap on the arrow at the right and you will be taken to a screen with different length of play choices. Choose the best time and be sure to keep the music playing at all times even when you are away from the game to keep your customers happy.
Serving Drinks/Keeping your Bars stocked
- Tap on the bar or on the bar button at the bottom of the screen to open the stock room. You will usually see a gold arrow pointing to this button when a bar needs to be restocked or a message will appear over the bar itself.
- Stock Room – The stock room will show delivery trucks and one is open when you begin the game. As you level up you will be able to purchase more delivery trucks and each one is more expensive than the last.
- Drink Menus – Tap on “Place Order” and you will be taken to a list of drink menus. At first only one will be available but eventually there will be several you can choose from.
- Choose Drink Mixes – Choose the drink you would like to serve. Note that there is a cost and an amount of time to prepare the drink. You can also spend gems to have the drinks prepared instantly by tapping on the “finish instantly” button.
- Once the drinks are ready you will need to tap on them to stock your bars.
- You can only serve one type of drink at a bar at a time so it is wise to own several bars.
- Customers are very unhappy if the bar runs out of drinks so keep it stocked at all times.
- You can add more of the same drink to a bar but can not put more than one type of drink at a bar. If you serve a drink such as rum and coke at a bar you won’t be able to change the drink until you sell every single rum and coke you have in stock at the bar first and then you can change it to something else.
- Purchase additional Bars – Bars are purchased in the market by tapping on the shopping basket. You can purchase some with gems and some with coins. More will unlock for purchase as you level up in the game.
- Be sure to order drinks in large quantities if you are going to be away from the game for a long time. When you return to the game a summary will appear showing you how many drinks you have sold while away.
- Spoiled Drinks – If you do not serve the drinks in a timely manner they will spoil. You have the same amount of time to serve them as it took to prepare them. So if it takes one minute to prepare the drinks you have one minute to deliver them.
- If drinks spoil you have the option to put them in the trash and you will lose all your investment of money and time or you can use gems to recover the drinks.
Decorating your Nightclub
- Purchasing new items for your nightclub – Tap on the shopping cart icon at the lower left corner to open the game store.
- When the menu opens up note there are several categories of items along the top. Tap on them to see the different items.
- You can purchase additional bars, flooring, decor items, DJ sets, wallpaper, and lighted dance floor tiles which are the only areas customers dance on.
- Dance Floor – Be sure to increase the lighted dance floor tiles so you can get more customers on the dance floor. If you don’t have enough room they will flood the bar area and might be unhappy.
- Moving and Rotating items already in your nightclub – To move items around or sell them open up the shopping menu by tapping on the shopping cart button. While this menu is open you can tap on any item and it will highlight in green. To the right you will see a rotate button which will rotate any item you have tapped on and highlighted in green.
- Use your fingertip to drag any item to a new location.
- Selling an item – If you want to sell an item tap on it to highlight it in green then tap on the dollar sign sell button at the right of the screen. You will not be able to sell it back for the full purchase price. You will only earn a third of the purchase price when you sell an item back.
- Once you have everything the way you want it tap on the green “Done” button to lock in the changes.
- Expand your Nightclub – You can purchase expansions for your nightclub by tapping on the expand button at the bottom of the screen. As you level up more expansions will be available for purchase. Be sure to expand your nightclub regularly to support additional staff and larger numbers of customers.
- You can purchase each expansion in coins or in gems.
- As you level up you will be able to hire more staff to work in your night club.
- At first you are given one DJ, one Bartender, and one Bouncer.
- As you level up and these slots open up you can tap on the “Hire” button at the bottom of the screen which is located in the center with a uniform icon.
- You will see slots and if they are open tap on them and you can choose whether you want an additional bartender or bouncer. This choice can be changed at any time at no cost.
- You will have to wait until you reach certain levels to hire more staff unless you are willing to use gems to purchase an employee instantly.
- There are up to 145 levels in the game and you will be able to hire as many as 16 employees by the time you reach the end of the game.
- Be sure to expand your nightclub before you hire more employees so you have room for them.
Performing actions on your customers and staff to increase club Vibe
- The happier your customers the better as they will spend more money and will attract more customers to your club.
- Vibe Meter – To the right of the screen is the club “Vibe Meter” the more full this meter is the happier your club is as a whole. If you can max out this meter you will earn a lot more money.
- It is important that you keep the bar stocked with drinks and the music continually playing to keep customers happy.
- You can also boost their happiness by tapping on them while in the club.
- Tapping on Customers – Tapping on a customer will bring up a menu shown in the image above. You can tap on ” Shout out!” over a customer and you will see several smiley faces rise from that customer along with an XP and coin bonus. You will have to wait a little while for this to recharge before you can tap on this customer again. You will see a little rotating wheel on the button while this option recharges. Tapping on the boot button allows the bouncer to kick this customer out of the nightclub.
- Tapping on Bartenders – Tapping on a bartender will bring up a couple of options to make everyone happy. These options include “Shake Shake” and “Serve All” If you tap on “shake shake” the bartender will start to do some bar tricks and you will see smileys coming from them along with an XP and coin bonus.
- Tapping on DJ – If you tap on DJ you are given the options of “Pump up the Volume” or “Change the music” If you do these you will see smileys coming from the DJ and will earn an XP bonus.
- Tapping on a Bouncer – If you tap on a bouncer you will see the option to move them. Tap on the “Move me” button and then on the top of the game screen and the bouncer will move to a new location in the club.
Fighting Customers/Using your bouncers
- From time to time you will see two customers fighting and this is noted with a red angry face over each of their heads.
- When this happens tap on one of the fighting customers and a menu will appear. Tap on the “bounce” button and the bouncer will come break up the fight and escort one of the two customers out of the nightclub.
- You will earn an XP bonus each time this happens.
- At the upper right corner of the game screen you will see your club status along with a meter that can hold up to five gold stars.
- If you tap on this area a menu will appear that shows you a breakdown of your nightclub into three categories which determine your overall star rating.
- Average club income – This represents the amount of money your club has earned over the last seven days on average. The more you play the better this number will be.
- Luxury Rating – This number increases the more you decorate your club and add luxury and high end decor. The more furnishings you add the higher this number.
- Social tips rating – This shows the average number of tips you have left each day at your friend’s nightclubs when visiting. The more you visit and tip the better this statistic will be.
- (See visiting neighbor’s nightclubs below for more information)
- Be sure to visit friends and community members to increase this number.
Adding friends to your game
- Tap on the social menu button at the bottom of the screen. You will see two people on this button.
- Once you have your TinyID and are registered you can add others and have others add you to their friend list.
- You will see a list of categories across the top of this menu.
- Community members – These are people playing the game that are not on your friend list. You can visit them and leave them a tip once every 24 hours. You can enter all of these people as potential friends. Once you have entered all the names on the list you can refresh the list at the top of the screen for a set of new people you can add.
- Friends – These are people you have added to your friend list by entering their TinyID into the invite friends area.
- Tap on the invite friends tab – While in the community area take note of the names of people and type in their TinyID to add them as friends. You will see an acceptance message if you were successful.
- Requests – You may also receive requests from others asking to be your friend – Tap on the request button and accept any in the list. They will be moved to your friend list.
Visiting Friends and Community Members for Tips
- You can tap on the “Visit” button located to the far right of any community member or friend to visit their nightclub.
- You will be able to see their nightclub as well as their TinyID level, and reputation level.
- At the bottom left look for the “Leave Tip” jar.
- Tap on the jar and a tip will be delivered to this neighbor. You will also earn a coin bonus for leaving a tip and hopefully this person will return the favor which also earns you a little more money.
- Note that you earn more money for visiting friends than community members to it is best to make as many people into friends as possible before you visit them. If you visit a community member then make them a neighbor you can not visit them again until after 24 hours.
- Reputation Meter – The heart icon represents your reputation or social level in the game and is found in the upper right hand corner of any neighbor you visit. The more people you visit the higher this rating becomes up to a maximum of five stars. You will see a level increase as you visit more friends and community members which boosts your reputation rating. This causes your TinyID to show up near the top of the community member list for others to see increasing the chance that your name will be seen by others and they will add you as a friend. You also earn large coin and XP bonuses each time you level up your reputation meter.
- Collecting Tips – If anyone visits you and leaves a tip you will be given a notification message. Tap on “Collect” and a summary message will appear showing all people that have left you tips so you can return the favor. You are given the option to visit them right from this menu.
- You have completed the basic game play guide for Tiny Nightclub for iPhone, iPad and the iPod touch by TinyCo. games.. Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments and much more here at Gamezebo!