ClubWorld – Game Introduction
Club World is an iPhone game developed by Tapulous that puts you in control of your very own nightclub. Gamezebo’s ClubWorld strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints and cheats to help you build the coolest club around.
Quick Start Guide
- You can download ClubWorld for free for your iOS device by following the “get it now!” link at the top of this page.
- In order to play you’ll need to set-up an account. You can either set one up exclusively for the game, or, if you’re a Facebook user, you can simply sign in using your Facebook account.
The Club Business
- The main goal of ClubWorld is to build a successful club that both earns a lot of money and attracts plenty of customers.
- One of the most important parts of the game is your employees. There are three kinds, and each one is able to earn you cash and experience. Bartenders serve the drinks, DJs spin the tunes, and doormen keep the place safe.
- Once you place an item like a bar an employee will automatically show up behind it with the words “hire me!’ over their heads. Tapping on this will bring you to a menu that lets you pick a shift for that particular employee. Each shift costs a certain amount of money, lasts a certain amount of time, and will earn you a certain amount of experience. You’ll unlock additional shifts as you play.
- As customers start filing in you’ll eventually start seeing some with word bubbles over their heads. These represent complaints, and tapping on it will tell you what the complaint is. For instance, if a customer says “how do you get a drink here?” it means the bar is too bust and you should add another one.
- You’re free to play however you like but there is a set of objectives you can follow as well. Tapping on the objectives icon in the top right hand corner will bring up a list of all that are currently available. If you manage to complete them all you’ll enter into party mode.
- Party mode gives you a short period of time to collect as much money as possible. Shaking your phone around will cause money to flood the screen and tapping on that money will collect it. Sometimes you’ll even be able to gather sugar, the game’s premium currency.
- ClubWorld has a large selection of music to listen to, and you can change it at any time by tapping the album icon in the lower left hand corner. This will bring up two options: mix and buy. Mix lets you choose from a variety of pre-made genre-specific mixes, while buy will take you to the iTunes store where you can purchase songs from the game.
- The lower right hand corner, meanwhile, will bring up three additional options: design, sugar, and street.
- If you want to get to customizing your club, design is where you’ll want to be.
- One of the most important aspects of your club is the dance floor. Without one, people can’t dance. And who wants to go to a club with no dancing? You can build your dance floor one tile at a time with a wide range of tiles to choose from. If you start noticing people complaining that there’s nowhere to dance, it’s probably a good idea to start expanding the dance floor.
- People also like to drink, and to do that they need a bar. As we’ve already explained you’ll need multiple bars to keep your growing customer base happy, and you can purchase them from the drink menu.
- And since dancing can be so tiring, it’s also important to have seating. Lots of seats will keep customers happy, which will in turn increase your coolness rating (which is what determines how much people want to actually come to your club.)
- The same goes for decor. While the various decorations available aren’t exactly functional, they do count towards your overall rating, which is important to regularly improve in order to grow your business.
- The design menu will also let you purchase additional cash and expand your club’s size from the manage option.
- You’ll notice that in addition to cash, which you’ll earn from customers, some items also require sugar. This is the game’s premium currency. You can earn it in-game, but it’s quite rare so the easiest way to get some is either by purchasing it or by participating in offers that will ask you to install various apps in exchange for free sugar.
- You can purchase additional sugar from the same menu that you access the design menu from.
- If you go out to the street view, you’ll be able to see other clubs right next to yours. These clubs consist of the most popular ones in the game as well as those of your friends (if you’ve added any). Tapping on someone else’s club will let you go inside to check it out.
- The street menu is also where you can access the game’s social features. You can add friends, send them messages, and check out the top ranked clubs around.
- This is also where you can edit your profile and manage various setting, such as push notifications and Game Center support.
- You’ve completed the ClubWorld quick start guide for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now you have all the skills you need to manage the hippest club in town. Be sure to keep checking back with Gamezebo for our extensive coverage with reviews, previews, guides and more.