Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include a classic PC adventure with full motion video, Lara Croft’s iOS debut, a pair of big name first person shooters, and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- 3bot – A Q-Bert inspired title with a unique style hits the iPhone with an instant appeal to the indie crowd.
- The 7th Guest – If you fell in love with this PC adventure back in the early 90’s, you can relive every moment in your pocket courtesy of the original developer.
- Aralon: Sword and Shadow – Elder Scrolls-style role-playing gets squished down for the iPhone in this much anticipated title.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – One of the biggest first person shooter franchises of all time makes its iPhone debut at a great price thanks to a well-time EA sale.
- Broken Sword – The Smoking Mirror: Remastered – This classic PC adventure makes the point-and-click transition to the iPhone.
- Can Knockdown – Carnival games get a hillbilly vibe in this game about throwing a ball to knock down cans.
- CAUSE OF DEATH: Can You Catch the Killer? – Solve crimes in this ongoing mystery series with new episodes every week.
- Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time – Save a family from a rogue Dalek as you travel through time in this game based on the popular British sci-fi series.
- Dragon Dash – Race dragons around the track in this free game about a young dragon trying to save his world.
- Geared 2! – Physics puzzling gets a clockwork twist in this sequel to the popular iPhone puzzler.
- Hook Worlds – The third game in RocketCat’s “Hook” series hits the iPhone, jam-packed with different gameplay modes.
- I Love Strawberries – Atari has broken their long iPhone silence with this new platformer about a boxy boy that loves strawberries.
- Invaders World Tour 3 – Space Invaders fans will notice some familiar gameplay in the latest game from publisher Appular.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – First hitting home consoles earlier this year, the latest Lara Croft adventure is now playable on Apple devices.
- NinJump Deluxe – New settings, powerups, and enemies make this paid version of the fun free game three times bigger than the original.
- N.O.V.A. 2 – First person shooter fans will want to take a peek at this Halo-inspired sequel.
- Real Racing 2 – Bigger, better, and faster than the original, this is easily the best racing game on the iPhone to date. (Review)
- Shadow Guardian – Gameloft continues their “emulate the greats” formula with this new action adventure title that looks suspiciously like Uncharted.
- Sonic Spinball – 16-bit fans with a love for pinball will be pleased to check out this Genesis classic all over again.
- Treasure Story – TeamLava brings the Facebook treasure hunting formula to the iPhone. (Review)
- TRON: Legacy – Hop on a light bike or pilot a Recognizer in this new game based on the movie.
- TXT Fighter – Put your texting skills to the test in this fighting game based on text entry.
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 – Prefer your fighters vintage? This arcade classic comes to the iPhone courtesy of EA Mobile.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!