Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include a high seas social game, a web-slingin’ comic book adventure, an outstanding new take on music gameplay, and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- InCrowd – Booyah, the makers of MyTown, are bringing the virtual world of avatars to real world locations in their latest location-based release.
- Lyric Legend – Tap along to the beat as you attempt to stay on top of the lyrics in this sublime re-thinking of music games. (Review)
- Mirror’s Edge – EA’s popular parkour game for the iPad makes its long-awaited iPhone debut with a sharp retina display shine.
- Pirate Nation – Yo ho ho and a bottle of fun! Piracy takes to the social seas in this new release from developer MiniNation. (Quick Start Guide)
- Puzzle Agent – Telltale Games logic-puzzle adventure has made its way to the small screen, letting you tease your brain on the go.
- Rimelands: Hammer of Thor – The much-anticipated RPG from Crescent Moon Games makes it’s debut, introducing gamers to world of treasure hunter Rose Cristo.
- Slice It! – Divide and conquer in this new puzzle game about slicing objects in half. (Review)
- Spider-Man: Total Mayhem – Outstanding boss fights and great combat make Spider-Man’s first iPhone game a web-slingin’ good time. (Review)
- Strange Pharmacy – Play the role of a pharmacological witch attempting to return to her youth in this roughly translated apothecary and witchcraft tale. (Review)
- Thomas Tilt and Go – Thomas the Tank Engine rides the rails to your iPhone in this simple tilting game that’s sure to delight the little ones.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!