A bagel, a cup of coffee, and dose of Scott Steinberg this morning?Gamezebo writing alum and all around man about town Scott Steinberg (or Steiny as we call him) has launched his own games industry web site, Game Theory. The site features articles, interviews, and videos of the brilliant minds that make up our at times not so brilliant yet always entertaining industry.
Here’s a re-cap of all you’ve missed on Game Theory this week. And Scott, please no more emails bugging me how I don’t love ya!
- Are designers running out of good ideas? Scott Steinberg
- Do game designers really get it? Kelly Rued
- How funware revolutionizes the business Gabe Zicherman
- Game theory, episode 1, video (the re-invention of the video games industry)
- Game theory, episode 2, video (the more things change, the more they stay the same?)
I better get interviewed in the next video for posting these links up. Seriously, Steinberg’s a good guy and the videos and articles are great to read and watch for anyone interested in our ever-changing games industry.