Free games are all around us, but they may not be as easy to find as you’d think. We help you sort through the App Store to find the latest price drops and limited time offers so that you won’t have to spend a penny. Today’s free games include a sober game of quarters, a math battle against friends, a fight against cannibals, and more!
Free iPhone Games is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every day to discover the latest and greatest games that have just gone free on the App Store!
- iQuarters – Everyone’s favourite frat house game comes to the iPhone with realistic physics, strategy, and surreal trick shots. Can you flick a virtual quarter into a glass?
- WordWeb – Create words using letters trapped in a spider web in this simple but engaging word game.
- MindRacer Duel – Can you do math in your head quickly? Can you do it even faster than your friends? MindRacer Duel pits two players in head-to-head competition in a battle of number-crunching madness.
- Alphabet Defense – Protect your city from falling bombs in this typing tutor style game that should help you to improve your keypad skills. Normally $2.99, you can pick this one up free today.
- Adventures of the Hunter – Defend the world from cannibals in this top-down action game.