Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include an alcohol-friendly time management game, an homage to video game systems of yesteryear, a very sleepy cardboard box and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- Bar Star – Time management games get a “shaken, not stirred” makeover in this game of mixing drinks and checking ID’s. (Review)
- Geometry Wars: Touch – The popular iPad app based on the even more popular Xbox Live Arcade game has finally come to the iPhone. Twin stick shooter fans take notice – this is a milestone franchise that ever twin shooter should be aware of.
- GodFinger – After a lengthy Canada-only launch period, GodFinger is finally available worldwide – but was it worth the wait? (Review)
- Pix’n Love Rush – This addictive and crazy platformer pays homage to video games systems of yesteryear, from Nintendo’s Virtual Boy to Atari’s unreleased Cosmos. (Review)
- Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within – Available for mere hours earlier this month, The Warrior Within has returned with all of its bugs sorted out. A classic 3D platformer gets squished down to portable size.
- Pro Zombie Soccer – Fight off a zombie invasion just in time for the World Cup!
- Rocket Racing League – Based on a real world sport, players will take to the skies in this new rocket racer. Isn’t living in the future wonderful? (Review)
- Super QuickHook – RocketCat Games has finally unleashed their long-awaited follow-up to Hook Champ on the masses, and it’s everything a grappling hooked gamer could as for. (Review)
- Tap Resort – Happy Island style gameplay comes to the iPhone in this new free game that tries it’s best to mimic the popular Facebook formula.
- Wake Up The Box! – Sleepy box is sleepy. Wait it up with physics puzzle action!
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!