General Game Information
Welcome to the Zoo World walkthrough on Gamezebo. Zoo World is a real time zoo simulation game created by Rockyou! Games and played on Facebook. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide to complete Zoo World. This guide will be updated as the game changes in addition to weekly updates located at the lower right side of the screen so check back frequently.
- Zoo World was created by RockYou! games and was introduced on Facebook games in July of 2009.
- To play Zoo World you will need to have a Facebook account which you can obtain here //www.facebook.com
- To reach the Zoo World application follow this link – //apps.facebook.com/playzoo/zoo/home.php
- Zoo World lets you run your own Zoo. You purchase the animals and supplies, hire staff, and place everything exactly where you want it to be. You will hire your Neighbors as your Zoo Keepers and will interact with them as you help each other via gifting and trading animals to make your Zoo fantastic. You will start out with a small amount of money, a few animals and a small piece of land eventually growing your Zoo to the size of ten Islands. Be sure to check in daily to supervise your animals, Collect daily cash bonuses, feed babies, and train your animals.
- There are currently 42 levels in Zoo World and you must do several tasks to move up through the levels. Most of these levels will require you to purchase expensive items so be sure to visit neighbors and keep your Zoo at optimal profit level by checking your Zoo Report Card Daily.
- The game allows you to run your own Zoo while using your social network of friends at Facebook to help you build up your number of animals, trees, topiaries, statues and attractions at your Zoo.
- You are given a small piece of land and a few animals to start. You will set the ticket price for your customers and will be able to adjust conditions at your Zoo to make it more favorable for your visitors. Each time you add another attraction you will have to purchase a Zoo Keeper or a Kiosk Manager.
- As you play and increase your Zoo’s size you will earn a different amount of profit each day. A day in Zoo World is 5 minutes and you will earn the profit amount every 5 minutes while the game is open! Keeping the game open for a long time will earn you more money to spend on animals and attractions.
- In Zoo World the trees, topiaries and statues give you money! Click on these items once daily in your Zoo and in your Neighbor’s Zoos and you will earn a lot of money to purchase items for your own Zoo. NOTE – This is known as “shaking” such as Shaking Trees.
- As your Zoo increases in size you will be responsible to purchase parking lots, restrooms and staff to run these areas.
- The bigger your Zoo the more money you will make and the more animals, staff, and attractions you can purchase.
- Your live feed at Facebook is a large part of Zoo World as there are several animals that can only be obtained by rescuing them off of the live feeds when placed there by your Zoo World Friends.
- Visiting your Neighbor’s Zoo, clicking on their trees and finding the hidden attraction?? will earn you money for your Zoo daily.
- There is a daily bonus given based on the size of your Zoo. The first time you visit your Zoo each day you will collect this bonus.
- You can play optional games to earn money such as the Daily Zoo Lotto (See Daily Zoo Lotto Below for details) and the Daily Question of the Day. (See Daily Question of the Day below for more details.)
- Zoo World allows you to breed animals once you have 2 of that species and each species has either an easy, medium, hard, or expert level of breeding for a fee.
- There are two types of currency in Zoo World. Zoo World currency called “Zoo Dollars” used to purchase general items in the game and “Wild Life Points” used to purchase special animated attractions and animals for your Zoo.
- Occasionally you will encounter messages informing you that you have found a lost animal. (See Lost Animals below for more information.) Place these animals on the live feed for your friends to earn money when they help out this lost animal.
- Every 24 hours you can send your friends 1 free gift which is determined by how far along you are in the game. The further along you are in the game the more free animals will unlock and you can choose to send 1 animal to a large group of friends or you can send a different animal to each friend. (See Gifting Items to Neighbors below for more details.)
- You may also send limited gifts which are items that you own that you wish to give to a friend.
- You may also gift collectible items such as trees and statues which will give your friends daily income.
- As you acquire animals for your Zoo they move into your inventory. Once you visit your Zoo you can place your animal by dragging them to the Zoo and placing them on the land. As you progress you land becomes larger and eventually you are given an additional piece of land up to 10 different land areas for your Zoo.
- Joining Zoo World’s Fan page will give you access to special fan gifts and updates to the game. You can access their fan page here.
- Each day Zoo World resets at 12AM PST.
Game Strategies/Tips and Considerations
- It is best to start out your ticket price very low at $1.00 and change it from time to time to see at which price you have the highest profit. You can change the price at any time. The best time for a price increase is after you add a few animals and the size of your Zoo increases along with your number of visitors.
- Some of the level requirements are very difficult and expensive. Be sure to do daily visits and click on the trees of your Neighbors for the most profit.
- When visiting your Neighbors you will want to click on each one of their animals as you try to find the hidden secret bonus. It is best to start with your Neighbors at the very end of your friend list with the smallest Zoos at it will take very little time to search for the bonus money. Once you reach your top level friends they may have up to 10 plots of land and it will take quite a while to search for the hidden bonus but you will have a lot more trees, topiaries and statues you can also click on for coins.
- The Zoo lottery is available to play as many times as you wish but it will cost you 2 Wildlife dollars to play and you have very low odds of winning a match as you have to choose from over 100 animals. Play this only if you have the money to spare.
- Trees are a great investment as you will be able to click on them daily to earn extra income. There are several trees that upgrade over time and give even more money.
- Anytime you see a free topiary on the live feeds be sure to click on it as these will earn you coins if you click on them each day and it really adds up.
- Saving lost animals, and feeding newly bred animals on the live feed will earn you big bucks. Be sure to click on these links any time you see them.
- Try to gift your friends a free item each day. People tend to gift you the item you send to them in this game so keep this in mind when sending gifts.
- Keep an eye on your Zoo Report Card. If you earn all A’s in the categories you can be certain you are obtaining the maximum profit for your Zoo size.
- Sometimes the level instructions can be confusing. If you are told to buy a certain amount of an item it means you need to buy exactly what it says right at this time. If you needed to purchase 10 Eagles but you already have 8 you still need to purchase 10, not 2 more.
- Keep the game open at least an hour a day. While the game is open you are earning money every 5 minutes which is a Zoo day. There is a timer at the top of the screen that counts down every 5 minutes and when the time is up you earn the amount listed next to
“Profit” at the top of the screen.
- When you have enough Wildlife points purchase a tree that will give you wildlife points each day when you click on it. This way when you have finished all the levels (which award you wildlife points when completed) you will have another way to keep earning them.
- When you are playing the game be sure to post anything that will give your neighbors a potential profit but keep any post that just announces achievements to a minimum as people will sometimes delete players that clog the feeds with these messages.
- As soon as you have the money start training your Bald Eagle as this takes a lot of time and you will need it to level up. Make a habit of going to the animal and hitting the “Train” button as soon as you log in to the game.
- TIP – It is entirely possible that you could complete a level requirement for a future level. For example while collecting 2 of every animal for level 22 you may have collected the required items for another level. It is a really great idea to read over the level requirements listed below and read ahead of where you are to see if you can knock out later objectives.
- TIP – Changing your ticket price to $1.00 will show you the maximum number of customers you can have in a day. You can use this information when trying to fulfill level requirements.
- TIP – As you advance test ticket prices with different amounts and note your profit and number of visitors for the day. If you add a large number of animals or attractions be sure to check this number as it changes frequently and once you hit $16.00 per ticket you can just leave it there as it does not fluctuate once you reach that point of the game.
- NOTE – When your Zoo reaches a value of over 10 Million the value will be truncated and you will not be able to see the last 3 digits so it will seem as if you are not earning additional income. Place your mouse over this area and you will be able to see the total amount you have coming in.
- TIP – Spiders are not insects. When you need to unlock the insects purchase Butterflies.
- There are currently 42 levels in Zoo World but this could change at any time.
- At the top of the screen you will see objectives which need to be met in order to advance to the next level.
- As you increase in level the tasks become harder and more expensive so it is important to make as much profit as possible to keep leveling up.
- Beginning with level 4 you will have 4 tasks to complete in order to advance to the next level.
- Visit Your Zoo
- Buy an Animal
- Recruit or purchase one Zookeeper
- View Your Report Card
- Purchase a Vet.
- Purchase 1 Kiosk
- Hire Kiosk Manager
- Buy 1 Breeding house
- Start breeding a Bald Eagle
- Purchase 1 small tree.
- Shake your tree for money (Click on tree to shake)
- Make a daily profit of $1030.00
- Visit the wildlife fund
- Change your Ticket Price to $2.00
- Get back some of the cash you started with ($3000.00)
- Get 1025 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Hire a Maintenance Manager.
- Buy 3 more small trees for your Zoo.
- Purchase 2 Kiosks.
- Make a daily profit of $1050.00
- Get 1030 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Buy 5 Big trees for your Zoo.
- Have at least $5000.00 cash.
- Buy a Welcome sign
- Make a daily profit of $ 700.00
- Visit a friend (Optional Task)
- Get a friend to visit you (Optional Task)
- Buy 1 Restroom
- Get 20 common Animals.
- Finish breeding your Bald Eagle
- Change your ticket price to $4
- Purchase 4 Food Kiosks
- Make a daily profit of $1500
- Get 1050 visitors in one Zoo day
- Buy and build a Parking lot.
- Have at least $8000 cash
- House 35 animals in your Zoo
- Train your Eagle to do 1 Trick
- Buy a total of 8 small trees.
- Make a daily profit of $2500
- Get 35 Animals for your Zoo
- Buy or get gifted 10 Unique Species
- Purchase 7 kiosks.
- Get 1070 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Get 55 animals for your Zoo.
- Buy 10 small mammals.
- Get five Rare Species
- Visit 2 friends (Optional Task)
- Get a total of 15 big trees for your zoo
- Get 5 reptiles.
- Have at least $15000 cash
- Get 1300 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Buy 16 Small Mammals
- Hire a total of 9 Maintenance Managers
- Purchase a total of 20 Kiosks
- Visit 2 friends (Optional Task)
- 40 Unique Species.
- House 80 animals in your Zoo.
- Get 5 insects or Arachnids
- Make a daily profit of $16000.
- Buy a total of 30 big trees for your Zoo.
- Get 2500 visitors in one Zoo day
- Train animal to do 2 tricks.
- Get 30 large Mammals.
- Breed 4 Medium Animals.
- Buy a total of 4 Restrooms.
- Get 2700 visitors in one Zoo day.
- House 90 Animals in your Zoo.
- Buy a total of 3 Animal Hospitals.
- Have at least $600,000 cash
- “Noah’s Ark” – Get 2 of every species you own. (You must purchase 2 as ones you already own do not count as well as any Ultra Rare animals.)
- Get 20 rare animals.
- Get 10 Primates
- Get 60 Unique Species.
- Get 3000 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Buy a total of 45 big trees for your Zoo.
- Have at least $1,000,000 Cash.
- Get 15 Amphibians
- Get 25 Birds
- Purchase a total of 6 Veterinarians.
- Breed 6 medium Animals.
- Get 3900 Visitors in one Zoo day.
- Buy total of 7 Restrooms.
- Have at least $3,000,000 in cash.
- Get 70 Unique Species.
- House 200 animals in your Zoo.
- Breed 2 “Hard” level animals.
- Get 30 aquatic animals.
- Buy a total of 40 small trees for your Zoo.
- Get 75 Unique Species.
- Have at least $4,000,000 cash
- House 300 animals in your Zoo.
- Get 4400 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Breed 4 “hard” level animals
- Have at least $6,000,000 cash
- Get 100 Unique Species.
- House 500 animals in your Zoo.
- Get 25 Reptiles.
- Have at least $15,000,000 cash.
- Breed 2 “Expert” level animals.
- Buy a total of 60 Big trees for your Zoo.
- Train animal to do 3 Tricks.
- Have at least $25,000,000 Cash.
- Get 5500 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Breed 6 “Expert” level animals.
- Have at least $28,000,000 cash.
- Get 50 Birds.
- Get 30 Primates.
- Make a daily profit of $65,000.
- “Three’s Company” – Get at least 3 of every species you own.
- Train animal to do 5 tricks.
- Breed 10 “Expert” level animals.
- Have at least $35,000,000 cash.
- Purchase a total of 30 Kiosks.
- Get 6,500 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Get 4 of each species you own.
- Get 6800 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Hire total of 75 Maintenance Managers
- Train your animal to do 4 tricks.
- Have at least $45,000,000 cash.
- Purchase a total of 15 Vets
- Have at least $70,000,000 cash.
- Get 7,000 Visitors in one Zoo day.
- Get 100 small Mammals.
- Get 100 Aquatic Animals.
- Get 7,500 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Make a daily profit of $75,000.
- Have at least 60 Kiosks.
- Hire a total of 100 Maintenance Managers.
- Get 7,700 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Have at least $85,000,000 cash.
- Breed 15 “Expert” level animals.
- Have at least $100,000,000 Cash.
- Get 5 of every species you own.
- Train your animals to do 5 tricks.
- Get 8 of each animal – Wildebeest, Spotted Hyena, Zebra, Lion, African Elephant, and Giraffe.
- Get 8000 visitors in one Zoo day.
- Get 10 of each – Parking Lot, Bench, Trash Can and Restroom.
- Get 6 of each – Rain Forest Dweller, Cheetah, Blue and Yellow Macaw, Scarlet Macaw, Tree Frog, Monkey and Sundra Loris.
- Get 5 of each Junk Food Stands – Cotton Candy , Ice Cream, French Fries, and Pretzel Stand.
- Get 4 of each – Vet, Animal Hospital, and Breeding Hospital.
- Have at least $125,000,000.
- Train your animals to do 5 tricks.
- Get 7 of each – Sting Ray, Blue Whale, Octopus, Dolphin and Orca.
- Get 8,500 Visitors in one Zoo day.
- “Get some Entertainment” – 7 each of the following – Safari Show, Fish feeding, Hot Air Balloon, and Helicopter Ride.
- Train you animals to do 6 tricks.
- “Arctic Adventure” – Get 8 of each – Emperor Penguin, Polar Bear, and Arctic Fox.
- Have at least 130,000,000 Cash.
- Buy a total of 100 Big Trees.
- Get 9000 Visitors in one Zoo day.
- ** More levels may be added in the future. If so this guide will be updated.
- Here you will see a screen shot of the game’s main menu and all important elements are labeled and explained here in detail.
- A. Zoo Profit – This is the amount of money your Zoo Currently has on hand to spend on animals, decorations and attractions. You can also see your Wildlife Points here.
- B. Game controls – Here you can toggle the sound on and off and if your computer is running slow you can change it to a lower quality graphic to make it run faster.
- C. Zoo Day Countdown Timer – Each Zoo Day in Zoo World lasts for 5 Minutes and you will see a countdown clock here and in all the other screens you encounter in the game. Whatever your daily profit is you will earn it every 5 minutes when this clock hits zero.
- D. Zoo Value/Island Menu – Here you can see exactly what a Zoo is worth. Underneath is the Menu to toggle between any Islands you have. Simply click on one of the green diamonds to move to another Island.
- E. Report Card – Click here to see a detailed breakdown of your Zoo Report Card. (See Report Card below for more information.)
- F. My Info – Click here to see your daily profit, number of visitors, and a detailed listing of Neighbors that have visited your Zoo so you can reciprocate and visit theirs.
- G. Zoom In/Out Tool – This will help you to zoom in and out to navigate around your Island. Especially helpful when placing items in your Zoo.
- H. Zoo Menu – This Menu is seen when you are actually in your Zoo and will help you move around to the different areas.
- 1. Shop – This is where you buy animals, decorations, Staff, Collectibles and anything else associated with your Zoo.
- 2. Inventory – This is your Inventory and where gifted and purchased items are placed. (See Placing Items/Inventory Below)
- 3. Send Gifts – Click this to send gifts to your Neighbors once per day. (See Sending Gifts Below)
- 4. Breed – Click here to breed your animals. (See Breeding below for more information.)
- 5. Assign Zookeeper – Click here to assign one of your neighbors as your Animal’s Zookeeper. (See Assigning Zookeepers below.)
- 6. Trophy Room – Click here to get information about the game’s trophies and to see what you have earned and what you need to reach the next level.
- 7. Wildlife Fund – Click here to purchase additional Zoo Dollars or Wildlife Points.
- 8. ? – Help – Click here if you need additional help with the game.
- Here you will see the other main menu you will use in the game along the top of the screen shot.
- This page also has a Zoo Day countdown clock, and area to check and adjust ticket prices and links to play the lottery and daily Quiz.
- The tabs are self explanatory but I will list them here in case it is difficult to see them in the screen shot.
- Home – Click here to go to your home page. Your Zoo Dairy is located here as well as Fan Page and developer updates.
- Visit Zoo – Click here whenever you need to go into your Zoo to place items or look for bonus money and gifts.
- Send Gift – Click here to send unlimited, limited and Collectible gifts to your Neighbors. (See Sending Gifts Below.)
- Visit Friends – Click here to go to a helpful page where you can see a summary of your neighbors Zoos and their values as well as indications of who you have never visited before. Very well laid out page to help you visit your neighbors.
- Breed – Click here to go to the breeding page. (See Breeding Animals Below)
- Race – Click here if you wish to race your Bald Eagles or Swifts. (See Racing or Solo Racing Below)
- Shop- Click here to access the Shop and purchase items for your Zoo. (You can also reach this from the Zoo.)
- Wildlife Fund – Click here if you wish to purchase additional Zoo World Currency.
- Help – Click here to go to the help page. There are several frequently asked questions here and you will find this page helpful.
- Fans – Click here to access the fan pages and the Rockyou! forums.
- When you begin the game you are given $50,000 Zoo dollars, a small plot of land with a birds of prey show, 1 breeding house, a Bald Eagle, Lion, and African Elephant to begin your Zoo. These items are already placed on the land.
- Right away you will notice at the top there are tasks or achievements for you to complete. The tasks are tutorial in nature and once completed you will be at level 3. After level 3 you have to complete 2-4 tasks before you will move up a level. These tasks are expensive and they are not easy so be sure to keep your Zoo as profitable as possible. Once you hit level 3 you will be awarded 1 Wildlife point each time you move up a level.
- You will be asked to purchase an animal and the only one that will be unlocked for you is the Spotted Hyena which cost $800 Zoo Dollars. (Be sure to just purchase 1 at this time.)
- Make sure the quantity is set at “1” then click on “Buy” to purchase. You will be asked to confirm. Once you do the Hyena will be placed into your inventory box.
- Click on “Visit Zoo” where you will be taken to your plot of land. You will notice people walking around your Zoo. The more animals and attractions you place on the land, the more people will visit your Zoo.
- Drag the Spotted Hyena to an empty spot of land. (See “Placing items in your Zoo” for specific instructions)
- NOTE – The first time you own a specific animal you will place it on your Zoo. If you buy any additional animals of the same breed they will automatically be added to the quantity and you will not find them in your inventory.
- Once your Spotted Hyena is placed you will be asked to assign a Zookeeper. (See assigning Zookeeper below)
- Your next step is to study your report card and do whatever the game suggests you do to in order to increase your rating.
- Continue to add animals and attractions to your Zoo as long as you can afford them.
- TIP – Do not buy several of one animal at the beginning of your game as this wastes money and will put you behind. It is better to have several species verses a large quantity of a particular species.
- Once you learn the various menus and their functions you should be able to maintain the game easily.
- It is recommended you check in at least once a day to collect your bonuses and visit your Neighbors. Remember the time you keep the game open is profit for you every 5 minutes you will earn the profit of one Zoo Day.
- Be sure to refer to Game information at the top right often and work to earn all A’s on the Zoo Report Card.
- In Zoo World a Zoo Day is only 5 Minutes Long.
- Whatever your profit is you will earn that every 5 minutes as long as your game is open and you are supervising your Zoo.
- While you are visiting friends you are earning money every 5 minutes and earning bonuses for visiting them.
- If you have the application open but you are not doing anything the game will eventually shut down the Zoo day and a button will appear that says, “Start Zoo Day” so you can’t just leave it running unattended for long periods of time.
- The Zoo and the main menu areas all have countdown clocks so you can keep an eye on your Zoo Day.
- Be sure to check your ticket prices throughout the day and after major changes to your Zoo so you are sure you are earning the optimal profit with the most visitors. (See Ticket Prices)
Purchasing Items from the Shop
- This is one of your first tasks and is very easy to do. Simply click on “Shop” at the top of the Menu and you will see a Shop Menu broken down into several categories.
- When you open the shop menu you will see it is broken down into six categories. Each of these six categories is broken down into yet another menu underneath the main categories. Click on the Category you want then choose the item you wish to purchase, set the quantity and click on “buy.” The items will either go into your inventory or directly into your Zoo.
- Animals – Here you will see animals listed in the order they are unlocked along with their cost.
- Kiosks – Here you will find the shops, stands, and attractions for your Zoo.
- Staff – Here you will purchase Staff to take care of your Animals, The Zoo Grounds, and the Kiosks in the Zoo.
- Collectibles – Here you will purchase items that are in collections such as Trees and Topiaries (See Collections)
- Support – Here you will find random decorative items you can purchase to increase the appeal of your Zoo. These items include trees, signs, benches, etc.
- Maps – Here you can purchase Maps which change the shape of your land, add snow and other fun things. Many of these require a level unlock or a certain number of friends to unlock. Mouse over a shaded item to see it’s requirements.
- Once you find the item you wish to purchase enter the amount of items you wish to purchase and click on “Buy” Excluding Staff, If it is the first time you have every purchased this particular item it will be found in your inventory for placement on your land.
Placing Items on Land/Moving Items around your Zoo
- Click on “Visit Zoo” then click on “Zoom Out” so you can see clear areas to place items on your land.
- Once you have a spot chosen click on the “Inventory” box at the bottom middle of screen.
- Click on the item and hold down your left mouse button. Drag the item to the correct location and when you see a green square you are free to place the item by letting go of the left mouse button. The zone will turn red if there is not enough room for the item.
- You can open inventory to move items around in your Zoo as well. Click on the box, and everything on your land is movable.
- Once you are finished click on the green check mark box on the right as this is your save button and will lock in the changes.
Assign a Zookeeper to your Animals
- After you place a new species of animal on your land you will be asked to assign a Zookeeper.
- You will need 1 Zookeeper per Species in the game.
- You will be able to choose your Neighbors to be your Zookeepers and if you run out of Neighbors you can either get more Neighbors or an option to buy Zookeepers should appear and you can do that instead.
- Click on the Zookeeper button near the bottom center of menu.
- Here you will see a page of your available Neighbors waiting in line to be chosen.
- Pick a friend to be your Zookeeper. If you change your mind you can change this later.
- Once you have assigned a Zookeeper you are finished after you hit the green arrow to save.
- There are two types of currency in Zoo World.
- Zoo Dollars – This is the game’s basic currency and is what you earn during a typical Zoo Day. You begin with $50,000 Zoo Dollars and earn additional Zoo Dollars from your visiting guests, daily bonuses, Tree, Topiary, or Statue clicking, and visiting Neighbors.
- Wildlife Points – This is a virtual currency for buying virtual items for the game that are animated and ultra rare. There are always special sales and promotions.
- 1 Wildlife Points is equivalent to $70,500 Zoo Dollars.
- To purchase additional currency click on the green bar at the top left of the screen or on Wildlife Fund at the top of the Main Screen.
- You will be taken to another screen and can purchase Wildlife Points using a Major Credit card, Paypal Account or Mobile Phone services from Paymo and SMS Pay.
- In the screenshot above you can see the current cost of additional currency and the breakdown of quantities.
Earning Zoo Dollars and Wildlife Points
- Zoo Dollars – This is the game’s main currency and it can be earned in several ways.
- Zoo Day – Every 5 minutes you earn whatever amount is listed under “Profit” at the top of the screen. This is determined by the number of animals you have at your Zoo and the ticket price you have set for the day. Once you have the correct ticket price you will be earning the most amount of money available at that time. After you purchase more animals and attractions recheck your ticket price to see if you can raise it.
- Harvest Updates – These are currently found at the beginning of each Zoo Visit. You will see a money bag on the front gate which you should click on and each day you visit your Zoo you earn a portion of the Harvest which is either a new gate or an upgraded attraction such as the bird show. (see Harvest Updates for more information)
- Shaking Items/Clickable Bonus items – There are several items in yours and your Neighbor’s Zoos that can be clicked on for cash. (See Tree, Sculptures and Topiary Bonuses. Click on these items once per day to earn a large profit.
- Locate the hidden Bonuses on Neighbor’s Zoo – Each one of your Neighbors have one animal at their Zoo that is hiding a secret bonus. The amount varies based on how much your Zoo is worth. Click on each animal until you find it. TIP – Start with the neighbors at the very end that are not very far along in the game as you will be able to find their bonuses fast since they have less animals and land at this point. When you get the the advanced players note that the bonus could be on any of up to 10 pieces of land and you may not want to waste your time looking over so much land but note that the bonuses go up in value if you find them on a farm that is worth a large amount of money.
- Visit your neighbors Bonus – You earn a visiting bonus once per day for each Neighbor. This amount varies based on the value of your Zoo.
- Change Ticket Prices – Changing Ticket Prices can increase your daily profit considerably. Be sure to check it often and especially after you place a large number of animals or attractions.
- Optional Bonuses
- Zoo Lottery – Can be played as many times as you wish. Costs 2 Wildlife points. You win 2 wildlife points for each correct match you make. (See Zoo Lottery below for more details)
- Zoo Quiz – Once per day you can answer a random question about a zoo animal and win either Wildlife points or Zoo Dollars.
- NOTE – Each time you click on an animal you will be given an interesting fact about that animal. While you are looking for the hidden bonus on your Neighbor’s Zoo you can use this time to study up for potential Zoo Quizzes.
- Wildlife Points
- These are earned at a rate of 1 coin per level beginning at level 3.
- You can also win them by playing the Zoo Lottery but you must spend them in order to play.
- You can purchase Wildlife Points with a major credit card, Paypal account or Cell Phone services such as Paymo and SMS Pay.
- You can earn free Wildlife Points by participating in the surveys listed on the purchase page but be careful as these are sometimes not worth your time. You can find the surveys and special offers at the bottom of the “Wildlife Points” page.
- Wildlife Points can also be earned by reaching certain levels of mastery in breeding. (See Breeding Zoo World Animals below)
Shaking Items, Zoo Lottery and Zoo Quiz
Shaking Items – Click on Trees, Topiary and Sculptures for Cash.
- Now you can click on Topiaries, Trees or Sculptures for Cash once every 24 hours.
- You can click on your own and all of your Neighbors.
- This is a great way to increase your profits.
- Note that all of these items can be upgraded to items that yield more money when you click on them. (See Collectibles.)
- The Zoo Lottery can be found by clicking on “Home” at the top of your Game’s main menu.
- Click on the red button that says “Zoo Lottery”
- Note it will cost you 2 Wildlife points to play.
- You will be asked to choose one animal from 5 different pull down menus where all of the animals are listed.
- The goal is for you to match as many animals as possible.
- You will win 2 Wildlife Points for each match you make.
- As long as you have Wildlife Points you can continue to play.
Daily Zoo Quiz
- Click on the “Home” page in the Main menu and you will see a link to the Zoo Quiz which is a red button that says, “Take Daily Quiz”
- You will be asked a question with only 15 seconds to answer it.
- If you are correct you will win a large sum of cash which is based upon your level and Zoo’s value.
Game Bonuses/Daily Money
Harvest Updates –
- Harvest Updates are bonuses that award you money daily until they are mastered and once mastered you will obtain an advanced item for your Zoo. There are 2 current Harvest Items and more will likely be introduced in the future. These items are seen when you visit your Zoo for the first time in a 24 hour period and you will see a gold money bag at the front gate.
- Harvest item 1 – Gate Upgrade, Harvest
- NOTE – You will have one bag of money at each gate you own. For each piece of land you own you will need to visit and click on the gate to collect the bonus money.
- Gate – You will receive money for bronze, silver and gold mastery and your gate will update at each of these levels as well. When you achieve the gold mastery you will have completed this gift.
- Bird Show – This attraction also updates daily with money rewarded for the different levels of mastery beginning with bronze and ending with Gold. When you reach the gold level you will have an updated attraction for your Zoo.
- It appears that you work on one harvest update at a time but this could not be confirmed for certain.
Visiting neighbor Bonus
- Each time a Neighbor visits your Zoo you are rewarded with a bonus. You will see this amount when you visit your Zoo along with the names of the Neighbors who gave you the bonus so you can reciprocate.
Visiting your Neighbor Bonus
- You will also receive a bonus once every 24 hours when you visit a Neighbor. (See Visiting Neighbors Below)
- The amount you receive varies based on the value of your Zoo.
Hidden Bonus on Neighbor’s Zoo
- Each Neighbor has one animal hiding a hidden bonus and by clicking on your Neighbor’s animals when you visit you can find this.
- You can also at times find hidden mystery gifts with the hidden bonuses. These are gifts you can send out to the live feeds for your friends to claim and they will win a great item to place on their Zoo.
- TIP – When searching for the hidden bonuses begin with the Neighbors with the lowest scoring Zoos as they have less animals and items to look through.
Live Feed Bonuses
- There are many ways to earn money using the live feeds.
- Rescue lost Animals – When you see links for lost animals be sure to rescue them for a big bonus.
- Feed Newborn Animals – Click on posts to feed newborn baby animals to earn money.
- Fan Bonuses – If you are a fan of Zoo World you will occasionally be given special bonuses and gifts for your Zoo.
- Mystery Gifts – These are found along with Hidden Bonuses and are posted on the Feeds by those that have found them. Clicking on these links in the live feeds will give you a free gift to place on your Zoo.
Free Daily Gift/Collectibles
- You will see gifts located at the bottom of your screen near your Zoo’s front gate once per day.
- Click on this box to receive your free daily gift which is a collectible item.
- When you have collected an entire set an attraction at the Zoo will be updated.
- Future Collections are anticipated and will be updated in this guide.
- Collect a different color wrench each day until you have all 7.
- Once you have all seven the Cotton Candy Attractions in your Zoo will upgrade.
- You can also collect wrenches from your Neighbor’s Zoos.
- Collectibles are broken into 5 categories on the Menu. Once you collect enough of one item it can be traded for an upgraded item which will give you more money when clicked on. Items start out at $25 Zoo Dollars per Click (or Shake) and 3 of any item can be traded for 1 of the next level’s item. This continues and each trade gives you an item that yields more money per click or shake. Collectibles must be earned as gifts either from Neighbors or Live feed.
- Flowering Trees – Pear, Jasminum Sambac, Crab Apple, and Pomegranate Trees. Example – 3 Pear Trees ($25 Per Click) can be traded for 1 Jasminum Sambac Trees ($100 Per Click) which can be traded for Crab apple trees which can be traded for Pomegranate Trees. NOTE – Pear trees must be gifted to you from Neighbors as they are an unlimited gift.
- Lush Trees – Oak, Red Oak and Maple Trees. Oak ($25 Per click/shake) 3 Oaks can be traded for 1 Red Oak ($100 Per Click/Shake) These can only be acquired through mystery gifts from visiting your Neighbor’s Zoos looking for Treasure.
- Baby Topiary – Baby Giraffes ($25 per Click/Shake) 3 Giraffes can be traded for 1 Lion ($100 per Click/Shake) progressing to Bear, Elephant and Camel. (Baby Giraffes can only be found in the live feeds.)
- Sculptures – Frogs ($25 Per Click/Shake) 3 Frogs can be traded for 1 Monkey Sculpture ($100 Per Click/Shake) progressing to 3 Monkeys for a Dolphin. Sculpture are found in Mystery gifts and shared with Friends on the live feeds.
- Wrenches – See above.
- A treasure hunter can be purchased for 80 Wildlife Points and can be found in the Staff area of the Shop.
- If you purchase a treasure hunter each time you visit a Neighbor the hidden treasure will be automatically found for you.
- This will save you a lot of time and will earn you a large amount of money each day.
- This is the most valuable purchase in the game as far as return on your investment.
Report Cards and Zoo Information
- At the top right of the screen you will see your overall grade for your Zoo.
- You begin with the grade of “C” but this will go down quickly if you do not purchase improvements and upgrades.
- The game will give you advice and tell you what is needed to improve it. Follow these hints whenever you can afford it.
- The better the grade the more money you will earn overall for your Zoo.
- Grading Categories:
- Worker Happiness
- Click here to see a summary of the number of animals you own and which type.
- Click on the “My Info” tab at the upper right of your Zoo Screen.
- You will also see how many tricks have been learned if any and who has visited your Zoo recently so you can reciprocate the visit or send a gift.
Determining your Zoo Ticket Price
- When you begin the game you will set your ticket price at $1.00 per visitor and this is done by clicking on the ticket booth in the scene.
- You will see a menu open up where you can change the ticket price from 1 – 16 dollars.
- After you change the ticket price you will see how much your daily profit changes as well as the number of visitors per day.
- Play with this by testing different amounts and always leave it where you have the most profit.
- You will need to change this whenever you have a significant change to the number of animals or attractions you add to your Zoo.
- TIP – If you have a level challenge that asks you to have a certain number of visitors in your Zoo in one day you can set the ticket price to 1 dollar and that will tell you the maximum that will come to your Zoo in one day and you can adjust according to what you need.
Visiting Your Zoo
- To Visit your actual Zoo you will click on “Visit Zoo” at the top of the page and this will take you to your Zoo.
- You can zoom in or out with the bar at the far right corner of the screen if you wish.
- Click on an area of the land and hold down your mouse button while dragging your mouse and this will cause the land to move and you will be able to navigate around your Zoo.
- NOTE – As your Zoo becomes more valuable it increases in size and eventually you will receive another piece of land to continue your Zoo up to 10 Zoos. You can purchase Maps and change the outer look of the Zoo or you can decorate each land however you wish. Some put only trees on one piece of land to make shaking trees easier. Others divide the zoo land by animals placing all birds on one, Primates on another etc.
- There is no right or wrong. Design your Zoo the way you want it. Just keep adding to it and keep checking ticket prices to make sure you are making an optimum profit.
Visiting Your Neighbors’ (Zoomates’) Zoos.
- Your neighbors are a very important part of the game as they will gift you items that can be traded in for more valuable items. (See Collectibles )
- You will earn a bonus for each Neighbor you visit and you will also be able to find a hidden bonus behind one animal of your Neighbors Zoo. The amount depends on the value of your neighbor’s Zoo. If you are willing to take the time to find all of these bonuses you will be able to afford many animals and will zoom to expert zookeeper in no time.
- To visit your neighbors you can do 1 of 2 things. When you are visiting your Zoo scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see your neighbors listed in order from highest scorer to lowest scorer.
- TIP – Start visiting with the lowest scoring neighbors as they have less animals to look through for the hidden bonuses and mystery gifts.
- While you are visiting your Neighbor and looking through animals for hidden bonuses be sure to click on all the trees (Shake Trees) to earn coins for them as well. You can click on a tree, sculpture or Topiary once per 24 hours.
Growing and Maintaining your Zoo/Important Considerations
- As you play the game you will continue to earn money each Zoo day and purchase animals and Attractions for your Zoo.
- Each time you purchase animals you will need to hire Zookeepers.
- Each Time you purchase attractions you will need to purchase Maintenance Managers.
- As your size increases you will be prompted to buy parking lots and restrooms for your Zoo.
- As you increase in number of animals you will need to purchase animal hospitals and veterinarians to run them.
- You may want to purchase a Zoo Specialist to help you with your Zoo.
- If you have a large number of friends a Treasure hunter will allow all hidden treasure to be instantly found when you visit your Neighbors and is a great investment of 80 Wildlife points.
- Another great investment is any trees that shake out Wildlife points each day. If you are lucky enough to have these they will continue to payout Wildlife Points long after you finish all of the level requirements and no longer earn them by leveling up.
Zoo Diary / Fan Updates
- If you click on “Home” at the top menu you will be taken to a page that is mainly an informational area.
- Scroll down and on the bottom right you will see your Zoo Diary. This Diary is a log of all activity in your Zoo. Who is visiting you, gifting you, what animals have you purchase or gifted in the last few hours.
- At the left you will see Fan Updates from the Zoo World Fan page and developers. Any game announcements or changes with the game will be found here in order with the most current information at the top.
- You can also access the developers fan site to ask questions to them directly here – //www.facebook.com/pages/Zoo/162104552518
Sending Gifts to Neighbors
- You can send 1 gift to a Neighbor once every 24 hours up to a maximum of 24 Neighbor’s per day.
- If someone sends you a gift there will be a link right there you can click on to automatically send that person back the exact gift they sent to you. (Most people gift the items they would like to have for this purpose.)
- You can send 1 of the same items to 24 friends at the same time or you can choose to send items back to those that gift you first.
- To send 1 gift to several friends – Click on either the gift icon at the left middle of your Zoo screen or click on “Send Gift” at the very top of the main game menu.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can choose a gift and there are 3 types of gifts to choose from which are explained in the next section. (See Types of Gifts) Which gifts you can send depend on how far along you are in the game as they unlock as you progress in the game.
- Choose your item and then click on send gift. You will be taken to a menu where you can choose all of the people you wish to gift the item to. When finished click on send and you are finished gifting for the day.
- Your Neighbors will receive a notification in the Requests area of their Facebook page telling them that you have sent them a gift.
Types of Gifts/Unlimited Free, Limited and Collectible Gifts
- There are 3 types of gifts you can send to your Neighbors.
- Each type depends on how far you have progressed in the game as different gifts unlock as you progress.
- Click on “Send Gifts” look to the far right where you will see “Free Gifts, Limited, and Collectible”
- Unlimited /Free Gifts/Unlimited Gifts and Collectibles – These are animals you can only obtain by other gifting it to you so it is important that you gift these items to others so they will reciprocate the gesture. Visit your Unlimited page to see which animals are available for you to gift in this category. Unlimited gifts do not affect your personal supply of animals. You can give away unlimited animals once every 24 hours for up to 24 of your friends. (Unless you use the tip below in which you can give out many more per day.)
- Limited Gifts – Limited gifts are those items that you can gift once you own them and if you do gift them you are giving away your own personal supply of animals. Only use these when trading animals with others.
- Collectibles – These items such as Trees and Topiary Sculptures can only be given once you own them and like the limited gifts if you give one away it will deduct from your supply of these items. Only gift these items if you are trading them with others unless you just want to be nice and give them away for free.
Gift Giving Tip/Increase daily gifting amount.
- If you would like to give more than the 24 gift daily limit you can access Zoo World from the following Applications which will allow you to gift up to 124 gifts per day. These are all the applications found at Facebook by the Rockyou! Developer. This tip was found at their fan site.
- Birthday Gifts – //apps.facebook.com/rybirthday/zoo/giftAnimals.php
- Rockyou! Horoscope – //apps.facebook.com/horoscopes/zoo/giftAnimals.php
- Rockyou! Hug me! – //apps.facebook.com/doittome/zoo/giftAnimals.php
- Likeness – //apps.facebook.com/likeness/zoo/giftAnimals.php
- Rockyou Live! – //apps.facebook.com/superwall/zoo/giftAnimals.php
Receiving Gifts from Neighbors
- When a Neighbor sends you a gift you will be notified in the “Home” area at Facebook along the left hand side you will see a list of your bookmarked games. Look for Zoo World and if any numbers are next to it that is the number of gifts that are waiting for you to approve and accept.
- You can also click on the upper right hand links on the home page which will take you to a page where all of your pending gifts are waiting from all of your Facebook games.
- Search for Zoo World and click on the gift links one by one accepting them.
- NOTE – You have the option of sending a gift to your Neighbor at the point at which you accept it or you can wait and do this later.
- NOTE – If you accept an item you have never had before it will go into your inventory. If you already own that type of animal it will add to the total in the area you placed that animal in your Zoo.
- Once you have accepted all of your gifts go back into the game and click on “Visit Zoo” and if you have any items in your inventory a message will appear asking if you wish to place them on your Zoo at this time. Just click yes and place them where you want them.
- Remember gifts can be given 1 time only every 24 hours to a maximum of 24 friends per day.
Animal Types and Breeding
- Animals are broken down into 8 Types
- Ultra Rare – These items can only be purchased using a credit card or Wildlife Points which also must be purchased with a credit card. Ultra Rare animals never count in level up challenges or achievements.
- The best way to obtain new Neighbors and rare animals for your Zoo is to join a community of people with this common goal.
- Post a message in the forums such as “Looking for New Zoomates” and give them your Facebook contact information.
- You will be able to make trades with this player daily until you both have the rare animals you are looking for.
- You can also go into forums and post a specific thread for a specific animal such as, “Looking for a Poison Dart Frog”
- A Great site for finding Neighbors and people who want to trade is the Rockyou! apps forum – //forums.rockyou.com/viewforum.php?f=16&app=zoo
Breeding Zoo World Animals
- Requirements for Breeding
- Must have 2 animals of the same species.
- Must purchase a breeding house and 1 Veterinarian. (You must purchase 15 animals to unlock the Vet)
- You can breed 3 animals at a time in 1 breeding house.
- There are different difficulty levels of breeding. Easy, medium, hard, and Expert.
- Each animal you breed has a level of mastery that must be achieved and these are known as bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
- You can now earn Wildlife points for breeding animals and the amount earned is based on the value of your Zoo at the time you breed.
- When an animal is available for breeding a breed button will appear underneath it along with a cost for breeding the animal listed above it. If you place your mouse on the breed button you can see stats on that particular animal as shown in image above.
- Click on Breed and your animal will move down into the breeding house area.
- If you have Growth formula you can apply it to reduce the breed time by 25%.
- You can also click on a link to post in the live feeds for people to feed your baby animals when they arrive. Your neighbors will get a cash bonus for helping you out.
- Each Animal takes a specific amount of time to breed. Once you make the purchase there is a count down clock at the site which will show you how much time is left until your babies arrive.
- Your babies must be fed at certain intervals before they arrive.
- Be sure to check back daily and click on breed to feed your babies daily.
- You can also set the game to post if your babies need to be fed when you are away from the game and your Neighbors can feed your babies and earn money for doing so.
- Some animals can take over 100 hours to breed a baby.
- The Breeding Nests are located on the Breed page and there are 3 there to begin with. You can unlock up to 5 more by recruiting 20 of your friends as Zoomates for a maximum of 8 animals that can breed at once.
- Tip – Breeding Specialists only add 1 more nest to your page. They cost 80 Wildlife Points and hardly seem worth that price. It is better to spend those Wildlife points on a Treasure Hunter or Trees that Shake Wildlife Points.
- Once you complete enough breeding on a particular species finishing all levels of mastery you will become a Breeding Master for that Species and the animal becomes more valuable in your Zoo.
- NOTE – The game has announced that a new visual version of the breeding area will be coming to the game. You will be able to see babies in their nests soon.
- TIP – I found a great site that lists all the Wildlife Breeding Points for the Animals. If you are interested in Breeding several animals this chart will be a big help. There are also other very helpful things on his page. Follow this link and click on “Wildlife Point Breeding Charts” – //ko-kr.facebook.com/pages/Zoo-World-Info/325894617925?v=app_494975…
Breed Times and Levels of Various Animals
Easy (14 Animals)
Bald Eagle – 4 Hours (Trainable Animal)
Swift – 4 Hours
- Blue Footed Booby – 16 Hours
- Bird of Paradise – 16 Hours
- Black Momba – 16 Hours
- Emerald Tree Boa – 20 Hours
- Sugarglider – 20 Hours
- Puffin – 23 Hours
- Kookaburra – 23 Hours
Komodo Dragon – 24 Hours
Blue Whale 48 Hours
- Capybara – 48 Hours
- Blue Whale – 48 Hours
- Hedgehog – 120 Hours
Medium (7 Animals)
- Vampire Bat – 8 Hours
- Albatross – 12 Hours
- Great Horned Owl -24 Hours
- Pika – 48 Hours
- Giant Octopus – 72 Hours
- Wolverine – 72 Hours
- Scottish Highland Sheep -120 Hours
Hard (46 Animals)
- Giant Sable Antelope – 4 Hours
- Brushtail Possum – 4 Hours
- Black Swallowtail – 4 Hours
- Sun Bear – 4 Hours
- Eland – 4 Hours
- American Alligator – 8 Hours
- Alligator Gar – 8 Hours
- Blue Billed Firefinch – 8 Hours
- Emu – 8 Hours
- Gray Wolf – 12 Hours
- Leopard – 12 Hours
- Tree Kangaroo – 12 Hours
- King Vulture – 24 Hours
- Dall Sheep – 24 Hours
- Dollar Sunfish – 48 Hours
- Blue Jay – 48 Hours
- Cougar – 72 Hours
- Snow Leopard – 72 Hours
- Asian Wild Horse – 72 Hours
- Tiger Salamander – 72 Hours
- American Big Horn – 96 Hours
- Bactrian Camel – 96 Hours
- Impala – 96 Hours
- Peregrine Falcon – 96 Hours (Trainable Animal)
- Manatee – 96 Hours
- Big Foot – 96 Hours/58 WP
- Binturong – 120 Hours
- Black Panther – 120 Hours
- Blue Billed Firefinch – 120 Hours
- Dik Dik – 120 Hours
- Speckled Bear – 120 Hours
- Fennec Fox – 120 Hours
- Great Egret – 120 Hours
- Harbor Porpoise – 120 Hours
- Honey Badger – 120 Hours
- Humpback Whale – 120 Hours
- Leatherback Sea Turtle – 120 Hours
- Ocelot – 120 Hours
- Red Bellied Wallaby – 120 Hours
- Red Uakari – 120 Hours
- Ruffled Lemur – 120 Hours
- Sloth – 120 Hours
- Speckled Bear – 120 Hours
- White Rhino – 120 Hours
- White Tiger – 120 Hours
- Walrus – 120 Hours
Expert (10 Animals)
- Micronesian Kingfisher – 4 Hours
- Narwhal Whale – 8 Hours
- Andean Condor – 12 Hours
- Platypus – 12 Hours
- African Buffalo – 24 Hours
- Gharial – 48 Hours
- Red Panda – 48 Hours
- Rhea – 96 Hours
- Sundra Loris – 120 Hours
- Yellow Mongoose – 120 Hours
Ultras (20 Animals) (These Animals can only be purchased with Wildlife Points (WP).
- Unicorn – 4 Hours/27WP
- Yeti – 4 Hours/60WP
- Rainbow Peacock – 4 Hours/67WP
- Dodo Bird – 8 Hours/72 WP
- Haitian Relief Flamingo – 12 Hours/20WP
- Snowy Owl – 16 Hours/40WP
- T-Rex – 12 Hours/67WP
- Buddy Bear – 24 Hours/58WP
- Green Dragon – 24 Hours/74WP
- Pegasus – 48 Hours/63WP
- Stegosaurus – 48 Hours/70WP
- Elephant Bird – 48 Hours/0.99
- Woolly Mammoth – 48 Hours/40WP
- Brontosaurus – 72 Hours/72 WP
- Mischievous Monkey – 72 Hours/67WP
- Gremlin – 72 Hours/58 WP
- Phoenix – 96 Hours/72WP
- Cutie Puff – 100 Hours/70WP
- Holiday Reindeer – 100 Hours/67WP
- Lovebirds – 12 Hours/40 WP
- Growth Formula is earned whenever you feed a Neighbor’s baby animals by clicking on a link in the live feeds.
- These add up and are kept for you until you need them.
- When you breed an animal you will be asked if you want to use Growth Formula. If you choose to you will reduce the overall breeding time by 25%.
Solo Racing/Team Racing
- You have the option to run your Eagles in Races.
- You can run in 10 races per day and a maximum of 5 races per opponent per day.
- As you race you are listed in a particular Class and will be pitted to race against others in your class. These people are not people on your friend list.
- Your Amateur Class is determined by the number of points you have earned. There is an Amateur Class A through S. Each advance through the Classes will give you 125 Point Speed Boost.
- You can run Solo races to help unlock animals and you can run Team races. You will have to ask for people to help you in the live feeds to run the team races.
- As you win races you earn speed stones. The more races you have won the faster you will become.
- After you race 10 Races you must wait until the countdown clock that appears lets you race again. If you are willing to pay 2 Wildlife Points you can bypass the clock and instantly race 10 races again.
- click on the “Race” tab at the top of the page.
- Now you will see all the Eagles you own on the page.
- Choose one Eagle to race against other Zoo World Players.
- You will be asked to Name your Eagle and then the race will begin.
- You will see an image of a bird you can race against. Click on the yellow right arrow to scroll through other choices.
- Once you have a bird to race against click on “Start”
- You will see a time listed and you have the option of asking for a helper by clicking on “Sprint”
- If you gain time in the race you will earn a speed stone and you will see it listed in a message right away.
- You can continue to race until all races are finished or can stop at any time.
- Check back to see how you have done with your racing as team racing especially takes a long time to finish.
- This is a fairly new feature to Zoo World and still in the testing stages.
- Here is an excellent article in which the author Aaron Meehan explains how the races are scored and won.
Moving Items from one Island to Another
- If you wish to move an item from one Island to another you simply place it back into inventory.
- Click on the inventory button to open the menu and you can now remove any item from an Island.
- Drag it back into the inventory box and then click on the Island at the top that you wish to place the item.
- Once there simply drag the items to the screen and place them where you want them.
- When you are finished click on the green box to save your changes.
Helping Lost Animals
- While you are playing Zoo World you will occasionally see a message pop up asking you if you would like to help a lost animal.
- If you agree to help that message will appear on the live feeds for your Neighbors to click on and earn a nice cash bonus.
- Once you have a certain number of people help a certain animal then you will be awarded with a nice cash bonus.
- There is no penalty if you choose not to help a lost animal.
- When you see lost animal posts in the feeds be sure to click on them for a cash bonus.
Helping Hands for Free Animals
- You will occasionally see the offer to help the Humpback Whale. (Animal may change in the future)
- If the specified number of people (Usually 10) all agree to help when the link is posted in the live feed then every person that helped will earn a free Humpback Whale for their Zoos.
- When you see the image above click on it to send the link into the live feeds.
- At the bottom it will tell you how much progress you have made.
Training Animals to Do Tricks
- Currently only 2 animals in the game can be trained to do tricks and that is the Bald Eagle and the Swift.
- It is important to begin training Eagles as soon as possible in the game as you will need to do a lot of it to level up in the game and it costs a lot of money for each level.
- Click on the Eagle or Swift and there will be a “Train” button or you can go to the Animals area in the Shop and you will see a Train button under your Eagles there.
- Click on Train and it will deduct the money for that session.
- You will see a countdown clock appear that will tell you how much time until that training session is over.
- You may have to come back hours later to hit the train button again for the next session.
- Eagles and Swift can learn tricks such as shaking hands, Salute, Playing Dead and Playing Peek a Boo.
- A trained animal is worth a lot more than an untrained one.
- More animals are expected to be trainable in the game.
- There are currently 10 Trophies available in Zoo World but this could change at any time.
- Each Trophy has 5 award levels to achieve. These are bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Adamantium.
- Each achievement level has specific requirements.
- To access your Trophy Room click on the Trophy icon at the bottom of your Zoo menu.
- When the menu opens you can see which ones you have already earned and it will tell you how many you need to reach the next level.
- In the table below are the amounts needed to earn the various Trophy levels.
Ideas for Zoos
- Here you will find a few images of advanced Zoos and some of the creative things people have done while decorating them.
- TIP – I noticed a few people saved an entire Island for trees only. This is a great way to save time while shaking trees each day and also makes it easier on your Neighbors when they visit.
- Zoo owner uses 1 Island to fill with Trees.
- Owner – Marianne R.
- Zoo Owner has a very well organized Zoo.
- Owner – Prince N.