Black Circle, the sixth game in the Carol Reed Mystery series, (which also includes Remedy, Hope Springs Eternal, Time Stand Still, East Side Story, and The Color of Murder) is already available at retail, but players can look forward to the game’s release as a digital download later this month courtesy of its online publisher Merscom. Keep reading for details about this large file point-and-click adventure.
As summer arrives, English private detective Carol Reed is asked by a neighbor to investigate the discovery – and mysterious disappearance – of a dead body. Carol must uncover scattered clues, interview helpful residents and narrow down a list of suspects to get to the bottom of the stranger’s death.
Carol’s journey takes her to the beautiful city of Norrkoping, Sweden and through various homes, businesses and abandoned buildings all in search of answers as she uncovers broken alliances and a cult long thought to be inactive.
Other key features will include:
- 23 map locations
- Completely mouse-driven point-and-click gameplay
- A short tutorial for players not familiar with this type of game
- A hint system that ensure the player won’t get stuck
- A save system that allows the player to save and load games at any time
- A bypass feature for the more complicated puzzles
Black Circle is developed by MDNA Games and will be hitting online portals in late February.