Apple launches the iPad; U.S. virtual goods revenue is expected to hit $1.6 billion this year; and GOG.com will distribute classic Activision PC games as digital downloads. These headlines and more below.
- GOG.com brings Activision PC classics back to life
- Apple unveils iPad, details gaming potential
- Independent Games Festival Mobile 2010 Finalists Announced
- The Game Equation announces Deep Blue Sea 2
- Bejeweled Blitz receives update; announces coins and boosts
- Big Fish games announces changes to monthly punch card
- BBC gets back into games