PC and Mac gamers aren’t the only ones with things to be thankful for when it comes to gaming discounts over the holidays. If you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch, read on to check out App Store deals from Chillingo, Gameloft, EA, Konami and more.
- Gameloft kicks things off with a six pack of games, all reduced from $4.99 to just 99 cents until Nov. 29. Of particular interest to our readers are Castle of Magic and Shrek Kart, though it should be noted that Real Tennis 2009, Blades of Fury, Terminator: Salvation and Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes are also part of this sale.
- Konami will be offering up a number of its most popular titles for 99 cents this weekend as well, until Nov. 30. Titles include Krazy Kart Racing, Field Prowlers POLICE RUSH!, Frogger, Power Pros Touch, and Dance Dance Revolution S+.
- Chillingo will be getting into the spirit of Black Friday by offering a one day sale on Nov. 27 for two popular titles. Jules Verne’s Secrets of The Mysterious Island (the point-and-click sequel to Jules Verne’s Return to Mysterious Island) will be dropped from its current $6.99 price to only $0.99, and the vintage vibrating sports sim Super Shock Football will absolutely free during this time.
- Not to be outdone by its competitors, EA is offering up a slew of games at heavily discounted prices until Nov. 29. Highlights include Monopoly for $2.99, Tetris for $2.99, SimCity for $2.99, The Sims 3 for $4.99, Surviving High School for $1.99, Auditorium for $1.99, Boggle for $0.99, and Mystery Mania for $0.99. Both The Sims 3 and Mystery Mania received high praise in Gamezebo reviews.
- Finally, Sally’s Spa, a time management game that received top marks in a Gamezebo review back in June, currently on sale for $2.99. No word on when this sale will be ending though, so be sure to grab it quick!