a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:41:”Kellie Stanford: Turn of Fate Walkthrough”;s:12:”section_body”;s:35943:”
Welcome to Gamezebo’s strategy guide for Kellie Stanford: Turn of Fate.
-Chapter 1: Kellie’s Room
-Chapter 2: Mike’s Trailer
-Chapter 3: Studio Storehouse
-Chapter 4: Boss’s Office
-Chapter 5: Airline Office
-Chapter 6: The Island
-Chapter 7: The Bungalow
-Chapter 8: Jungles
-Chapter 9: The Yogi
-Chapter 10: The Temple
-Chapter 11: The Airplane
-Chapter 12: Escape the Island
-Chapter 13: Find Kellie’s Father
- Hints come in the form of light bulbs. Click the light bulbs surrounding Kellie’s profile on the bottom left corner to use a hint.
- If you’d like to gather/need more hints, click the Magnifying Lens that appears next to Kellie. This will take you back to the world map where you can choose a location to investigate. Find the 10 objects listed in the scene to earn more hints. Each scene is randomized with several possibilities, so they will not be covered in this guide.
- Mini-games may be skipped, but will use up two of your hints.
- Clicking the phone in the bottom right corner of the screen will allow you to look back over the story thus-far.
- In more interactive scenes, a hand cursor will often replace the arrow cursor when moved over an area of interest.
Chapter 1: Kellie’s Room
- Click on the ringing phone on the left side of the screen.
- Find the objects shown and circled below. One of them is Kellie’s Smart Phone, which can be clicked to go back over goals and the story.
- Apply Kellie’s make-up according to where it belongs. The solutions are shown below.
Escape Kellie’s Room
1.Click on the Window to open it
2.Click on the bedsheets (red)
3.Use the bedsheets on the heater to tie them up
4.Pick up the Map on the floor
5.Open the closet on the right
1.Click on the Jacket to add it to your inventory
2.Click on the Glasses to add it to your inventory
3.Click the Wig to add it to your inventory
4.Click on the Scissors to add them to your inventory
5.Click on the Dye on the desk.
- Combine the Wig, Scissors, and Dye in your inventory.
- Click on the door on the right to exit the room.
Escape the Flat
- Find your way through the dark to exit the flat. You will first need to find the Key (path marked in blue) and then make your way towards the exit (path marked in green).
Chapter 2: Mike’s Trailer
Using the Magnifying Lens
- You’ll notice the magnifying lens sitting on the desk on the left. Click on it take it and to revisit past locations. Find the objects in those locations to earn more hints. You can quit and return to the main story anytime.
Inside Mike’s Trailer
1.Pick up the Note lying on the floor
2.Pick up the Nuts lying on the desk on the left.
3.Pick up the Multi-Pass card in the coat pocket
4.Click on the cupboard and pick up the Tape inside.
5.Click on the Pot and pick up the Key inside.
1.Use the Key on the Cuckoo Clock to make the Pinecone appear. Click on it to add it to your inventory.
2.Combine the Pinecone and Nuts in your inventory to crack them. Use the Nuts on the floor to make the Mouse appear.
3.Click on the Mouse’s hiding place underneath the carpet and click on the Tile to remove it. Pick up the other part of the Note to add it to your inventory.
4.Combine the Notes and the Tape in your inventory to read it, and then click on the door to exit.
Escape the Trailer
1.Click on the refridgerator to knock it over and reveal and emergency hatch.
2.Click on the cupboard to open it and find the Chisel. Add it to your inventory.
3.Click on the green suitcase to reveal the keys. Click them to add them to your inventory.
4.Combine the Chisel and Keys in your inventory and use them on the hatch to enter a mini-game.
Open the Hatch
- Click the teeth of the key to move them farther up, and then click on the key itself to try it on the lock. You can only make teeth shorter. The goal is to have the metal pins align perfectly with the wires. The number of times each tooth needs to be clicked is randomized, as are solutions, but an example of what the solution should look like is shown below:
Chapter 3: Studio Storehouse
- Pick the Yogi card out of the three each time. The cards will be mixed and matched, so watch carefully! Find the Yogi 5 times in a row to complete the mini-game.
Enter the Staffroom
1.Click on the Hammer to add it to your inventory.
2.Use the Hammer on the crate on the left to open it. Click on the board inside to enter a mini-game.
- Connect 4 dibs vertically, diagonally, or horizontally. Pieces are dropped from the top and land on the bottom Tetris-style. The idol will always react the same way to a dib being dropped in a particular place, so use this to your advantage. One solution is shown below:
- The idol will open its mouth revealing a fuse. Click on it to add it to your inventory.
Enter the Staffroom Part 2
1.Click on the tool box and pick up the Fuse and the Screwdriver.
2.Click on the fuse box. Use the 2 Fuses in your inventory on the empty space.
3.Click the light switch to turn on the lights.
4.Use the Hammer on the middle crate and pick up the Corkscrew inside.
5.Use the Corkscrew on the cork in the barrel to empty it of water. Click the barrel to move it out of the way of the door.
6.Pick up the Newspaper.
7.Use the Newspaper on the bottom of the door and use the Screwdriver on the lock to retrieve the key. Use the key on the door to enter the Staffroom.
Chapter 4: Boss’s Office
1. Pick up the Magnet and add it to your inventory
2.Click on the box above the locker. Click on the Shoelaces to add them to your inventory.
3.Combine the Shoelaces and Magnet in your inventory. Use them on the Key inside the pirahna tank to add the Key to your inventory.
1.Click on the clock on the wall to move it and reveal a combination: 1535
2.Click on the Suitcase and input the combination 1535. Pick up the Crank inside and add it to your inventory.
3.Use the Key on the left locker. Pick up the Casette inside.
4.Use the Casette on the phone on the desk (this is mandatory before you can do step 5)
5.Click on the painting to reveal the Safe. Use the Crank on the Safe to enter a mini-game.
Open the Safe
- Turn all the handles horizontal and then click the crank to open the safe. Clicking a handle will turn every handle vertical and horizontal of it as well. Click each handle once to turn them all horizontal and enter the safe.
Chapter 5: Airline Office
Find the Pilot
1.Click on the desk bell to make the pilot appear and talk to him.
2.Click on the Coffee Machine to enter a mini-game
Fix the Coffee Machine
- Rearrange the panels of wiring to fix the coffee machine. Three panels are hidden in the scene (circled in blue). Once you’ve reassembled them correctly, click the area circled in green to complete the puzzle. The solution is shown below:
Coffee and a Cigar
1.Click on the trash bin to find the Cigar Casing and add it to your inventory.
2.Click the drawer to find Coffee beans and the Cigar. Add them to your inventory. Combine Cigar and Cigar casing and give it to the pilot.
3.Click on the banzai tree to reveal a key, and add it to your inventory.
4.Use the Key on the cabinet to unlock it and reveal a bottle of Water. Use it on the Coffee Machine.
5.Pick up the Masher sitting on the desk.
6.Pick up the Bowl in the idol’s hands. Combine Coffee beans, Masher, and the Bowl in your inventory to get coffee grounds.
7.Use the coffee grounds on the coffee machine to make coffee. Pick it up and give it to the pilot.
Chapter 6: The Island
- Click on the bottle circled below to knock it down and reveal the Bartender.
- Use the rag on the parrot’s cage to quiet it down.
- Find 10 pieces of money scattered throughout the area. Their locations are shown below. Click on the Soda machine for a closer view and click on the Menu to move it. Once you’ve found everything, use it on the Bartender and then click him again to enter a mini-game.
Coin Placement Challenge
- Arrange the coins so that coins of the same style don’t intersect horizontally, diagonally, or vertically. Coins will illuminate in green once they’ve been placed correctly. The solution is shown below:
Chapter 7: The Bungalow
Talk to the Surfer
- Click on the bell circled below to reveal the surfer and talk with him.
- Find 7 pearls scattered throughout the area and give them to the surfer. Their locations are shown below.
Assemble a Fishing Rod
1.Pick up the Rock
2.Use the Rock on the Bag to knock it down. Pick up the Hook from inside the Bag.
3.Pick up the Sawfish head and add it to your inventory.
4.Pick up the Stick to add it to your inventory. Combine the Sawfish and Stick to create a pole.
5.Pick up the Rope to add it to your inventory. Combine the Rope, Stick, and Hook to create a fishing pole.
Fishing for Pearls
- Collect 6 Pearls from the ocean floor. Pearls will randomly appear inside the clam mouths. When a mouth opens with a pearl, click to snatch it. Remember, your hook will swing, so you need to click when it lines up with a pearl below. It’s easier to grab pearls from the middle clams.
Chapter 8: Jungles
1.Click on the blue bag and pick up the Hamburger inside.
2.Feed/Use the Hamburger on the Giant Plant. It will eat it and spit out a Key. Click the Key to add it to your inventory.
3.Use the Key on the green briefcase to open it. Pick up the Fertilizer inside and use it on the Giant Plant.
Collect Coconut Milk
- Slide the mouse back and forth to move the coconut half. Collect the droplets that fall from the bamboo above. Each droplet will give you 2% of the total you need. Be careful of the monkey, which will throw stuff down at you. If anything the monkey throws lands in your coconut half, you will have to start over from 0%.
Get the Ladder to Climb the Mountain
1.Use the Coconut Milk on the Giant Plant.
2.Pick up the Ladder the monkey drops, and collect the 5 missing pieces circled in dark blue.
3.Use the Ladder on the Cliffside, and use the 5 missing pieces on the Ladder. Click on it to climb up.
Chapter 9: The Yogi
Wake Up the Yogi
- Click on the leaf circled in red to move it and reveal a Flute. Click on it to enter a mini-game.
- Click on the frogs in the correct order to move them off the flute. Red frogs can only travel left and blue frogs can only travel right. The correct order in which to move them is shown below. After step 15, simply click each frog to move them off the flute for good.
Talk to the Yogi
1.Click on the area circled to reveal a Mouthpiece. Combine Mouthpiece with the Flute in your inventory.
2.Use the Flute on the Snake to make it fall asleep.
3.Pick up the Gong Hammer
4.Use the Gong Hammer on the Gong to wake up the Yogi.
Chapter 10: The Temple
- Rearrange the tiles so that each tiki head has a path that leads correctly to its tiki jaw. The solution is shown below.
- Collect all the objects circled in green: 4 gears, a bowl, oil, and a torch.
1.Combine the Oil and Torch in your inventory, then use it on the charcoal pit in the middle of the screen to light it.
2.Use the bowl on the area circled to gather water.
3.Use the water on the idol circled to reveal another gear. Add it to your inventory.
4.Use the torch on the idol circled to reveal another gear. Add it to your inventory.
5.Use the Gears on the panel to enter a mini-game.
Arrange the Gears
- Move all the orange gears to the right and all the red gears to the left in 7 moves. They must occupy the same 6 spaces they did in the beginning. The order in which to move the gears and solution is shown below.
- Click on the scroll that appears between the totems to finish the chapter.
Chapter 11: The Airplane
Escape the Airplane
1.Open the yellow hatch and add Fire Extinguisher and Crowbar to your inventory.
2.Use the Crowbar on the crate and pick up the Wrench inside.
3.Use the Wrench to unscrew the Bolt holding down the chair.
4.Use the Bolt on the door handle, and then the Fire Extinguisher to move it. If the handle falls off, pick it up and put it back on the door. Click on the door to escape.
Restore the Radio
1.Pick up the Screwdriver to add it to your inventory.
2.Click on the Flashlight for a close-up, then click it again to empty the Batteries out. Pick up the Batteries and add them to your inventory.
3.Click on the liferaft to move it and reveal a Fuse. Add the Fuse to your inventory.
4.Click on the pilot’s seat to reveal another Fuse and add it to your inventory. The location of the third Fuse is circled in blue.
1.Click on the Radio in the cockpit
2.Use the Screwdriver to unscrew each of the screws on the panel and remove it.
3.Place the Batteries and the Fuses in the panel.
4.Press the SOS button.
Chapter 12: Escape the Island
Wake the Yogi
1.Pick up the Rock
2.Use the Rock on the Coconut to knock it down and jar up the snake.
3.Pick up the Gong Hammer.
4.Use the Gong Hammer on the Gong to wake up the Yogi.
Fill the Balloon Basket
- Place all the objects inside the basket in such a way that there’s no extra spaces left. The solution is shown below:
- Pick up all the objects circled below. This includes the Knife, Funnel, Bottle, and Glass Lamp.
1.Use the Knife on Mike’s ropes to cut him free. Pick up the Matches that fall into his lap.
2.Use the following objects on the lamp in the following order: Funnel, Bottle, Glass Lamp, and Matches.
- Click on the image on the closet (circled in red) to be able to pick up the four stickers you’ll need (circled in green). Click on the closet image again to enter a mini-game.
Find the Combination
- Arrange the four stickers so that they fit on the board. Placing the stickers in their proper locations will reveal the combination: 1487. Click on the crank handle to finish the puzzle. The solution is shown below:
Isolate the Virus
- Isolate the virus by clicking on the screen grid. The best stratedgy to use is to click a few squares above the virus, and never right next to it unless you’re pinning it in. The virus’ movement is randomized, but try to box it in. An example of boxing it in is shown below. Once you’ve done this, simply fill in the rest of the grid within the barrier to complete the mini-game.
Chapter 13: Find Kellie’s Father
1.Click on the Skull to reveal a Safe
2.Pick up the Tape below the film reels.
3.Pick up the Scissors inside the box. Combine the Scissors and Tape in your inventory to be able to pick up Finger Prints.
- Find and click on the 12 fingerprints scattered throughout the room. Their locations are shown below.
- Use the gathered fingerprints in your inventory on the safe you uncovered earlier to enter a mini-game.
Open the Safe
- Match the fingerprints from your inventory with those sitting on top of the safe. Once you’ve matched all of them, there will be one left over. Use that final fingerprint to open the safe, demonstrated below.
1.Click on the Desk Bell to talk to the pilot
2.Open the drawer and add Oilcan to your inventory.
3.Open the desk drawer and add Tape to your inventory.
4.Use the Tape on the cord to repair it.
5.Plug the end of the cord into the wall to restore power to the machine.
6.Use the Oilcan on the lever to make it work again. Click it to restore the machine back to working order, then click on the pilot.
- Collect the 12 bottles scattered throughout the area. Their locations are shown below. Once you’ve done this, click on the Bartender to start another mini-game.
- Arrange the tiles so that each side matches the side of the tile next to it. The solution is shown below.
Convince the Bartender
- Click the Bottles circled below 4 times to convince the Bartender.
- Navigate the maze to make you way through to the village. The solution is shown below.
1.Pick up the Drumstick
2.Use the Drumstick on the Drums to talk to the Native
3.Pick up the Gun to add it to your inventory
4.Click on the pueblo opening to move the cloth door. Pick up the Bellows and add them to your inventory.
- Find the 20 Cherries scattered throughout the area shown below. 5 of them are in the Parrot’s beak. Use the Bellows on the Firepit to scare the parrot away and pick up the cherries it drops. Combine the cherries and the gun in your inventory and proceed to the holey field in the upper left corner.
Shoot the Rats
- Shoot the rats that appear by moving the cursor and clicking on them. Be careful not to shoot Chuck-chuck the villager, or you will have to start over. Shooting 16 rodents will allow you to finish the mini-game successfully.
Burn Kellie’s Father’s Things
- Find 7 of Kellie’s father’s belongings, their locations under the stones circled below. Use each of them on the fire pit marked with an "X" to complete the task.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the game!