Legacy Interactive announces The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes, Vol.2; The next Women’s Murder Club game will launch on Sept. 10; and according to a study, 60% of the Western world plays video games. These headlines and more below.
- PopCap’s Plants vs. Zombies dances into retail for PC and Mac
- Women’s Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon launching Sept. 10
- Legacy announces The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes, Vol. 2
- Majesco Entertainment partners with Tetris Online Inc. to bring two new Tetris video games to market
- Sony announces "minis" download section for PSP content on PlayStation Network
- New slimmer and lighter PlayStation 3 to launch worldwide this September
- Majesco Entertainment announces Shorts for Nintendo DS is now available at retail
- Cartoon Network Digital names new VP
- MapleStory creator Nexon touts 35% year-on-year sales hike
- eGames announces preliminary fourth quarter fiscal 2009 financial results
- Carillon Media ventures into edutainment casual games on Wii for children
- Cellefun introduces mentor program for new users
- New online Bingo side games from Microgaming
- Game portal Candystand socializes its games with Facebook Connect
- Sprill Diaries: The Fox is Back!
- How Payfish baits the hook on Facebook
- Study: 60 percent of the Western world plays games
- Mobile gaming on the rise but where does the BlackBerry falter?
- GDC Europe: Do you need a publisher for you iPhone game?
- GDC Europe: Zynga talks the rise of social games
- Interview: Nexon talks MapleStory DS, microtransaction saturation
- Gaming’s new market dynamics and the importance of middleware