PopCap announces Zuma’s Revenge!; Researchers explore the mental health benefits of video games; and the New Brunswick Business Journal has a nice profile of Nanny Mania and Escape the Museum developer Gogii Games. These headlines and more below.
- Corbomite Games launches Pizza Morgana
- Two new Pokemon games announced for Nintendo DS
- PopCap Games hires Robert Chamberlain as Chief Financial Officer
- Spore franchise leaps onto Nintendo platforms this October
- GamersGate and Dejobaan Games form distribution partnership
- The Mystery of Whiterock confirmed for Xbox Live
- MTV Games and Harmonix reveal all but one track in The Beatles: Rock Band.
- Zune gets creative with XNA
- Roblox raises $2.3 million to help kids buld casual games
- Austin’s Sneaky Games launches new application for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Gaia Online’s Camp Chaos puts the "amp" back in camp
- Zoo Entertainment reports second quarter FY 2009 results