Happy 4th of July Weekend! To celebrate, casual games are on sale on such patriotic sites as iWin, Sandlot Games, and PlayFirst.
Not only that, major companies such as Alawar Games and Sandlot Games are beginning to sell new and highly anticipated game releases below $10 without a club membership requirement:
- Get the Westward Value Pack at Sandlot Games – Three games (Westward, Westward II and Westward III) and a back-up CD for just $14.99.
- All games at iWin are 50% off until July 6.
- PlayFirst 4th of July Sale: Buy 1 game, get a second game free. The sale ends July 6, 2009.
- RealArcade is offering 8 games for $4.99 each.
In a sign of the times. . .
- Kuros (new hidden object adventure game) is released by Sandlot Games for $9.99 with a free trial (no club membership requirement)
- Magic Encyclopedia: Moonlight (new hidden object adventure game) is released by Alawar for $6.99 (no clue required.
- Buy Peggle or Peggle Nights at PopCap Games and receive Peggle Master Plushie (a Plushie apparently is a "cute little stuffed doll")