Apple announces a new iPhone that analysis say will deliver a better game experience; CNET offers a brief history of downloadable console games; and Developmag wonders of online game companies are ushering in a new gaming golden age. These headlines and more below.
- Apple announces the new iPhone 36 S – the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet
- Nickelodeon’s AddictingGames announces nominees for The AddictingGames Showdown on June 27
- SmallWorlds opens the gates of its virtual world to hi5’s community of 60 illion users
- Sequoia invests $4.1 million in gaming site GameGround
- A brief history of downloadable console games
- A new golden era for games?
- The iPhone 3GS promises to deliver better game experience
- What’s the deal with Palm Pre games?