AdventureGames.com showcases popular "casual adventure" games; VentureBeat runs down the 111 companies that received funding for games and virtual worlds in 2008; and social world Club Cooee enters open beta in the U.S. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- Red Rocket Games releases Mevo & the Grooveriders on Big Fish Games
- New casual game hub, PlaySushi.com, launches
- Club Cooee enters U.S. open beta
- Nonoba casual game platform signs up 100 customers in first month
- Jadestone gets on the iPhone with Scarab Solitaire