Clocktower Games releases a Casebook mini-episode for free; TechRadar.com examines how "casual gaming silently swept the world," and GotGame interviews the founders of fatfoogoo about microtransactions in casual games and virtual worlds. These headlines and more below.
- Casebook "mini-episode" released at zero cost
- Hudson Entertainment’s Deca Sports 2 warming up for Wii
- Risk and reward: GoCrossCampus morphs into casual games site for teams
- How casual gaming silently swept the world
- IMVU making at least $1.7M monthly with user-made virtual goods
- Interview withMartin Herdina and Dan Taylor of fatfoogoo
- Raptr founder on the evolution of gaming