VentureBeat interviews Facebook’s Gareth Davis about gaming on the social network; and Oberon Media’s Don Ryan predicts that the iPhone will challenge Nintendo’s handheld gaming dominance; and we interview Jung Suh of Red Rocket Games about the company’s upcoming music game Mevo & the Grooveriders. These headlines and more below.
- Wizard101 rewards millionth registered player
- Wendy’s Wellness: Improve your management skills, run your business
- GMG Entertainment cleans up with game currency cards in stores
- SkillPod Media games selected for Adobe Flash Lite Distributable Player launch
- Interview: Dave Gilbert – Wadjet Eye Games
- Interview with Jung Suh, Red Rocket Games
- An interview with Facebook’s top gaming dude
- Oberon: "iPhone will put pressure on Nintendo’s handheld dominance"