a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:34:”Adventures of Robinson Crusoe Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:65075:”
Check out our strategy guide for Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.
- There are 6 chapters in this game, each chapter has 6 stages that you must complete. There are 2 modes that you can play, Survivor and Timed mode.
- In Survivor mode you will be given 60 minutes to complete each chapter, 5 hints to begin with and a 1 minute penalty if you click randomly on the screen.
- In Relaxed mode you don’t have to worry about a timer, you can take your time and complete the puzzles with ease. If you click randomly on the scene, your cursor will move in circles for a short period of time.
- When you find an item on the list that is written in blue it means that you have to perform other actions before you can collect them. You will need to use the items in inventory in order to be able to grab the item.
- To access the different areas of the ship, click on the blinking green lights that appear in the scene. You will also an "eye icon" appear when you are in the right spot.
- Once you click on an item that belongs in inventory it will automatically go into inventory, which is located on the top left side of the screen.
- If you have more than one item in inventory you can use the arrows on either side to scroll through all the items that are being held there.
- To use an inventory item, simply grab it and place it on another item. You will know that you are using the inventory item in the right place when you see a hand that open and closes when the inventory item is over a correct item.
- You will build a new boat little by little on the shoreline. You can choose to update the boat at the end of each stage or you can choose to do it alter.
- You are given 5 hints at the beginning of each stage so use them wisely.
- If you want to earn an extra hint, you can look for a number or an inscription that will give you an extra hint when you find it. It can be any kind of number, a letter a word or a phrase. As soon as you click on an item that gives you a hint, you will see a "+ 1" appear on the screen.
- To use a hint, click on the word "hint" that is on the chest that is in the lower left side of the page.
- Once you click on the hint, the list of items will be highlighted and the rest of the scene will go dark temporarily. Click on the name of the item that you would like for the game to show you its location.
- Once you clicked on a particular item, the scene will go dark and the only thing that will be shown to you will be the item that you asked for. This is a great hint system and it’s hard to go wrong with it.
NOTES ABOUT THE WALKTHROUGH
- Please keep in mind that some of the solution in the game are random so everyone will not have the same results. In some instance I was able to give you more than one solution so you could at least get a better idea about what to do in a section.
- If you leave the game without completing a puzzle all the way through, you may get a different layout when you open the game again.
- You don’t have to follow the chapters in the same manner as it is shown in the walkthrough, you can start from any point that you wish.
CHAPTER 1-THE WRECKED SHIP
STAGE 1-THE DECK
SHIPYARD-THE DECK-FIND 8 HAND-HELD WEAPONS
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of the hand-held weapons.
BLACK SEAGULL-BLUE ITEM
- The words "Black Seagull" are written in blue in the game. In order to retrieve that item, please follow these steps.
- Click on the "clean stick" that is on the left side of the page, next to the ladder. The item will actually flash briefly on the screen.
- Once you click on the clean stick, it will go into inventory, which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Grab the clean stick from inventory and place it on the cannon that is on the right side of the screen. The clean stick will clean the cannon and will return back to its original location but now it will be named "dirty stick".
- Grab the dirty stick and place it on the white seagull that is on the left side of the page, once the seagull turns black, you will be able to click on it and that item will be removed from your list of items.
- The 3 hearts are located in red in the screenshot.
- The Captain’s Journal is located on the lower left side of the scene, next to hand.
EXTRA HINT AND LOCATING THE LOWER DECK
- If you want an extra hint, click on the numbers "1632" that are located on the lower right side of the scene, next to the man’s foot.
- To access the lower deck, click on the opening that is on the lower right side of the scene. You will see some green lights appear and you will see "Lower Deck" written with an eye icon over it.
LOWER DECK-STAGE 2
FIND 8 MOUSETRAPS
- You need to find 8 mousetraps in this scene, the mousetraps do not look like the ones we have now.
- To locate the mousetraps look for contraptions that have a piece of cheese next to them.
- Also look for contraptions that look like they shut and close or have sharp pieces on them.
- If you get stuck you can look at the screenshot provided for all their locations.
- You will notice that in the scene, the stick of dynamite is glowing green on the left side of the page, you will need to find a match to light it.
- You will also notice that the captain’s chest is glowing on the top right side of the scene, you will need to find a key on the scene in order to open it.
- The key is in the dog’s mouth. The dog is located behind the bars on the lower left side of the scene but you cannot access the keys at this time.
- The match is in the top right side of the page, you will barely see the tip of it. Grab the match and place it on the fire that is on the top right side of the scene and the match will light up. Place the lit match on the dynamite that in the lower left side of the scene.
- Click on the number 1611 that is on the lower left side to gain an extra hint
- Once the dynamite explodes the dog with the keys will be accessible. Grab the keys from the dog and place it on the glowing chest that is on the top right side of the scene. Once the chest open, click on the small green stamp that is on the letter.
TREASURE ROOM/GALLEY/CAPTAIN’S CABIN
- To access the Treasure room, click on the middle panel of the back wall of the deck.
- To access the Captain’s Cabin, click on the right panel of the back wall.
- For access to the galley click on the left panel of the back wall.
THE GALLEY-FIND 8 DISHES
- In this scene you need to find 8 dishes, click on the barrel that is in the back of the scene, when you get a closer view click on the dish that is inside.
- There is a bowl in the scene that also counts as a dish.
HOOK-BLUE ITEM-THE GALLEY
- To gain an extra hint, click on the letters ‘DEFGH’ that are written with cobwebs in the upper right corner of the scene.
- Click on the barrel that is in the back of the scene and you will find the hook inside the barrel. Click on the hook to cross the item off your list.
- One cat is on the lower left side of the scene.
- Pick up the "Arabic Knife" that is on the lower right side of the scene and place it on the rope that is on the cabinet door that is on the left side of the scene.
- Inside the cabinet you will find the other cat that you need on the list.
- The lemons are highlighted in red in the screenshot.
WINE BOTTLES -3
- The wine bottles are highlighted in green in the third screenshot.
STAGE 4-TREASURE ROOM
TREASURE ROOM ITEMS
- This screenshot shows you where all the items are that you need to use in order to locate the blue items on the list. The screenshots that follow will show you the exact location of all the blue items.
- Click on the "WANTED"poster that is on the top right side of the scene to gain an extra hint.
- The 2 gloves are highlighted in green.
EAR OF WHEAT
- On the lower right side, there are 3 sacks on the floor, click on the sack that is closes to the left and you will get a closer view. Click on the ear of wheat that is in the sack.
- Click on the green chest that is in the lower left side to get a closer view. Pick up the elephant that is on the lower right side of the open chest.
- Click on the golden key that is on the lower right side of the scene, over the sack. Place the key on the chest that is in the lower left side to get a closer view. Pick up the die that is in the lower right side of the open chest.
- Click on the black chest that is on the lower left side to get a closer view and click on the belt that is inside the lower right corner of the open chest.
- Click on the round lock mechanism that is on the top right side, next to the cuckoo clock and it will go into inventory. Grab the mechanism and place it on the lock mechanism that is on the right side of the door. The door will open.
- The pistol is on the second shelf and the pumpkin is on the third shelf.
STAGE 5-CAPTAIN’S CABIN
- When you first enter the scene, the instructions tell you to look at the crew picture that is on the table and to also look at the captain’s safe that is on the bookshelf.
- Click on the fragmented pieces that are on the table.
- You need to restore the picture to its original form. Pick up the pieces by left-clicking on it and place it on the right place on the scene. The pieces will automatically lock into the right place when it is in the correct spot and will change colors. If it is incorrect the piece will be blue, move it to another spot.
- If you need to rotate the piece, just right click on it.
- You can skip this puzzle if you want to by clicking on the word "skip" that is on the lower left side of the scene. on the chest.
- Click on the bookshelf that is in the back of the room and you will get a closer view.
- Your goal is to find the compass that is hidden behind the small doors.
- The way to open the doors is by placing the right figurines on the 8 wooden buttons that are at the bottom of the scene.
- Click on the item and it will be on your cursor, then click on the wooden button that you want it to be on and it will automatically go in that spot.
- You will notice the buttons spell the word "ATLANTIS" use that word as a guide in which to place all the items. Only place an item that starts with that letter on a button. For example, place the ace card on the letter "A".
- If you make a wrong choice, click on the item on the wooden button and it will go back into inventory.
- The correct order is as follows, from left to right
- Ace playing card.
- Once all the pieces are in the right place, the cabinet doors will open automatically. Grab the compass that is on the lower right side of the open doors.
ALTERNATE SOLUTION #1
- From left to right, spell out "FANDANGO"
- Ace card
ALTERNATE SOLUTION # 2
From left to right, spell out "POSEIDON"
- Ice (block)
CHAPTER 2-ISLAND OF DESPAIR
STAGE 1-ON THE SHORE
FIND 11 STARFISHES/HINT LOCATION
- Click on the words "HELP ME" that are etched on the rock that is on the lower right side of the scene.
- The starfish are all highlighted in red in the screenshot.
FISHING ROD/MUSHROOM/GREEN BIRDS
- You will need a worm, a hook and a rope to create a fishing rod.
- The stick in the lower left side of the scene.
- The rope and the hook are in the lower left side. The tree worm is on the tree trunk that is on the left side of the scene, above the bird. The tree worm will come in and out of the scene, so click on it as soon as you see it.
- Please follow the next set of instructions in the order that is described.
- 1-Place the rope of the stick that is on the lower left side and it will attach itself to the stick.
- 2-Place the hook at the end of the rope.
- 3-Place the worm on the hook.
- 4-Click on the fishing rod and it will go into inventory.
- The green birds are highlighted in yellow and the mushrooms are in blue.
PATHS ON THE SHORE
- There are three paths that you can take.
- East Coast is on the left side,
- To The Temple is in the middle.
- The Naughty Birds are on the right side.
9 ITEMS STOLEN BY ANIMALS-EAST COAST PATH
- Click on the word "ROBIN" that is on the leaf that is on the leaf that is on the right center of the scene. it is highlighted in red in the screenshot.
- The 9 items that you need to retrieve are highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
OPOSSUM-BLUE ITEM-EAST COAST
- Click on the coconut that is on the tree, top center, and it will go into inventory.
- The opossum is in the tree trunk that is on the lower left side. The opossum will dart in and out of the 2 holes that are on the trunk. Grab the coconut and place it on one of the holes. That will force the opossum to come out of the opposite hole.
- Once the opossum is cornered click on it and it and it will be taken off your list of items.
STAGE 3-TO THE TEMPLE
- When you first enter the scene, there will be 2 sparkly areas. The one on the lower left side is the "Temple Door Riddle" The one on the right side is called the "The Old Goat Cave".
TEMPLE DOOR RIDDLE
- You need to place the colored triangles in the right spots in the disks. Each triangle will rotate the pieces in a certain way,
- If you place a triangle incorrectly you can click on it and it will automatically go back where it came from.
- Keep in mind that you will not use all the triangles and you may even have to remove some of them.
- In the first screenshot I marked the discs from 1 to 4, with 1 being the largest and 4 being the smallest.
- Place the gems in the following order:
- Click on the green gem that is in the center of the disc, the smallest one (number 4), so you can remove it. You want to leave that space empty.
- Grab the purple gem that is on the lower left side of the scene and place it on the second smallest disc (number 3).
- Grab the red gem that is on the top left side and place it on disc number 2.
- Lastly place the green gem, that is in the top left side and place it on disc number 1.
- Once all the gems have been placed correctly, the door will open up.
- Once that happens you will be returned to the Heart of the Island but you will see the puzzle that was there before disappear and you will have access to the "Lost Temple" Click on the Lost Temple to enter the next scene.
STAGE 4-LOST TEMPLE
FIND 11 STATUES OF IDOLS/HINT-LOST TEMPLE
- The hint is the Roman numeral "XVI" that is etched on the lower left side of the wall. it is highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
- The 11 idols are highlighted in red in the screenshot.
SKUNK-BLUE ITEM-LOST TEMPLE
- Pick up the skull that is on the lower right side of the ground and place it on the eye of the big head with the sparkly area.
- Grab the rock that is on the lower right side and it will go into inventory.
- Click on the trap that is in the lower left side of the scene and you will see a skull appear but as soon as you remove your cursor the skull goes back down.
- Place the rock on the round trap that is on the lower left side and the skull will stay up. Grab the skull and place it on the other eye socket that is on the big head. The gate will open, grab the skunk that is inside.
- The 2 snakes are highlighted in yellow on the screenshot. One is in the top left side and the other one is in the top right side.
2 MAGIC POTIONS
- The 2 magic potions are in blue bottles, they are highlighted in green on the screenshot.
STAGE 5-THE OLD GOAT CAVE
FIND 15 PRECIOUS GEM STONES-THE OLD GOAT CAVE
- Click on the number "8" that is on the top left side of the cave wall and you will gain an extra hint.
- All gems are highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
DRAGON EGG-THE OLD GOAT CAVE
- Click on the spear head that is sticking out of the ground, on the lower left side and it will go into inventory.
- Take the spear head, when you place it on the ground and see the hand icon moving, click on it and it will dig a hole.
- You may have to dig more than one hole to find the egg. I found mine in the lower left side of the ground. Once you actually find the egg, the spear head will automatically disappear.
- Once you find the egg, click on it and it will be taken off your list of items.
STAGE 6-NAUGHTY BIRDS
NAUGHTY BIRDS-FIND 2 BIRDS WITH THE SAME SONG
- You will be taken back to the shore, click on the right side of the scene to enter the Naughty Birds location.
- In this scene you must find the 2 birds that sing the same song. When you click on the birds you will hear a short song from them and then you will see three colored musical notes appear underneath each bird. You have to find the 2 birds that have the same musical symbols attached to them.When you find them, click on both of them one after the other to eliminate that pair.
- Please look at the screenshots for the correct pairings.
CHAPTER 3-HOME SWEET HOME
STAGE 1-HOUSE YARD
FIND 10 INGREDIENTS/HINT-HOUSE YARD
- To obtain an extra hint click on the wooden sign that says "KEEP OUT" it is on the lower center of the scene.
- The ingredients are highlighted in red in the screenshot.
MILK-BLUE ITEM-HOUSE YARD
- Pick up the pot that is on the lower right side of the scene.
- Click on the goat to get a closer view, place to pot underneath the goat and click until the milk comes out and fills up the pot. Click on the pot once it is full of milk.
- The kittens are highlighted in green in the screenshot.
- The 2 butterflies are highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
STAGE 2-HOUSE YARD-SUB-LOCATIONS
- On the right side of the scene there are 3 sub-locations.
- My House-Click on the door to access this location.
- To The Harbor-Click on the right side of the house to access that location.
- Storage-Click on the cave to enter the storage area.
FIND 10 CHESS PIECES/ HINTS-MY HOUSE
- The number "13" is on the top left side of the fireplace, on the rocks.
- The chess pieces are highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
POISON/CUCKOO-BLUE ITEMS-MY HOUSE
- Click on the chest that is on the lower left side and you will get a closer view. Click on the clock key that is on the right side of the open chest. Also grab the bottle of poison that is inside the open chest.
- Click on the cuckoo clock that is on the top right side to get a closer view. Grab the clock key that is in inventory and place it on the key hole of the close-up view of the clock.
- The key will turn automatically once it is inserted. Grab the bird that comes out of the clock and it will be crossed off your list.
STAGE 3-TO THE HARBOR
- This section is divided into 2 areas, The Robbers (Corn Field) is on the left and the Flower and Roots are on the right side.
FIND THE DIFFERENCES-HINT-CORN FIELD
FIND THE DIFFERENCES-ALTERNATE SOLUTION
- Click on the price tag that is hanging on the scarecrow to receive an extra hint. In the screenshot the difference is in yellow.
- The solution for the differences may be random, I’ve highlighted the differences in red in the screenshot.
STAGE 4-FLOWERS AND ROOTS
FLOWERS AND ROOTS
- The solution to this puzzle is random, so everyone may not get the same results.
- Your goal is to expand the roots so they are connected to all the holes in the field.
- Click on the holes so you can rotate them, that will allow you to make the connection.
- Once you see the flowers bloom you will know that you’ve made a good connection.
- the counter on the lower left side will let you know how many more holes you need to fill.
- Please look at the screenshots for some random solutions.
CHICKEN EGG/ EYEGLASSES/EATEN APPLE-BLUE ITEMS-STORAGE
- There are 3 hotspots in this scene, the chest on the left, the guitar on the right and the bucket that is on the right side.
- Click on the word "GROC" that is carved on the side of the barrel that is on the lower right side and you will earn an extra hint.
- Click on the chest that is in the lower left side to get a closer view. Click on the eyeglasses that are in the lower center of the chest.
- Click on the barrel that is on the lower right side to get a pop-up window. Click on the eaten apple that is on top of the barrel.
- Click on the horse tail that is on the man that is on the left side and a piece of it will go into inventory.
- Place the horse tail on the guitar that is on the lower right side of the scene. Click on the guitar and it will play a tune. Once the tune is finished the chicken that is in the lower left side will lay an egg, grab the egg.
STAGE 6-MILK RIDDLE
- From the House Yard location, click on the fence that is behind the left side of the house.
- You will start with 3 milk jugs, the one on the left can hold 3 liters of milk, the one in the middle can hold 8 liters and the last one can hold 5 liters.
- You have to pour the milk from one jug to the next until the last 2 jugs have 4 liters of milk in each one.
CHAPTER 4-HOW I MET MY FRIEND FRIDAY
STAGE 1-DARK SWAMP
FIND 13 CREATURES THAT CAN FLY
- Click on the number "69" that is written out in sticks, it is on the top right side.
- The 13 creatures are highlighted in yellow in the screenshot.
LADDER-BLUE ITEM-DARK SWAMP
ALTERNATE SOLUTION-HIDING MAN
- In order to get the ladder you have to click on the hanging skeleton until you get it to swing. Once the skeleton is swinging, click on the ladder that is behind the left side of the skeleton.
- You may be asked to look for 3 nuts in this scene. One of the nuts can only be found while the skeleton is swinging. Click on the nut that is on the branch behind the skeleton, it is almost behind the hat. The other 2 nuts are highlighted in the screenshot. I also highlighted the snowdrop since it is hard to find.
- HIDING MAN-ALTERNATE SOLUTION
- In order to pick up the "Hiding Man" follow the same steps as described above for the ladder. Simply click on the hanging skeleton and grab the Hiding Man.
STAGE 2-DARK SWAMP
FIND THE DOG AND SAVE THE PRISONER
- In this scene there are 3 paths that you can take:
- Skipper in Trouble is on the left side.
- To The Skull cave is in the middle of the scene.
- Treasures is on the lower right side, in the swamp.
SPOT 16 DIFFERENCES-SKIPPER IN TROUBLE
- The word "HELP" is on the lower center of the picture that is at the bottom.
- The differences are highlighted in green.
STAGE 3-TO THE SKULL CAVE
10 LETTERS HIDDEN/ HINTS-TO THE SKULL CAVE
- You have to find 10 hidden letters in this section. For every 5 letters that you find, you will receive an extra hint, so in this round you can earn 2 additional hints.
- You will also notice that there are 3 sparkly areas in this scene.
- Cannibal’s King is the opening on the left.
- The Prisoner is the opening in the middle.
- The Diamond Grotto is the cave on the right side.
FIND 14 KEYS/ HINT-CANNIBAL’S KING
- Click on the "H2O" that is etched on the wall, just above the birdcage to obtain an extra hint.
- The location of all the keys are highlighted in yellow.
UNDEAD MONKEY/ PILE OF COINS-BLUE ITEMS-CANNIBAL’S KING
- Your goal is to free the monkey that is in the cage. You have to pull on the chain that is on the wall, left side of the chair. As you pull the chain the monkey’s cage will lift up, revealing a sickle underneath. You have to grab the sickle quickly before the cage goes back down.
- The best way to do that is to make sure that the cage is as far up as it can go or it will be very hard to grab.
- Place your mouse on the chain and just hold your cursor down so you can pull on the chain. Once it is all the way up, grab the sickle and it will go into inventory.
- Place the sickle on the cage and the cage will be broken, click on the monkey to take that item off the list.
PILE OF COINS
- Pull on the chain that is on the left side again and you will see the pile of coins underneath the cage, grab the pile of coins before the cage goes back down.
2 LIQUID DROPS
- The liquid drops are highlighted in red squares in the screenshot.
STAGE 4- THE PRISONER
REMOVE 8 BONES AND LEAVE 4 SQUARES
REMOVE 9 BONES AND LEAVE 3 SQUARES
- The goal here is to remove 8 bones and leave 4 squares so you can free the prisoner.
- Click on a bone and it will be removed. If you made a mistake and want to undo a move, just right-click.
- Please look at the screenshots for the solution. The solutions are random so you may not get the same puzzle(s) as shown. The first one shows you the pieces that need to be removed and the second one shows you the end result.
STAGE 5-DIAMOND GROTTO
- You have to click anywhere in the scene and listen to a tune. The tune will be shown to you on the flute that is below the scene.
- As each tune ends click on the appropriate holes on the flute. If you make a mistake you will have to start over with the same tune that you missed.
- This solution will be the same for everyone, I’ve labeled the flute holes from 1 to 7 in the screenshot, just click the sequences in the order shown.
- 1ST Sequence-3-3
- 2ND Sequence-1-4-7
- 3RD Sequence-1-2-6-7
- 4TH Sequence-2-2-3-2-6-5
- 5TH Sequence-2-1-3-2-4-3-7
- 6TH Sequence-1-6-1-5-1-2-3-4-3-7
- 7TH Sequence-2-5-7-6-5-7-5-6-5-4-5-2
FIND 13 FISH/ HINTS-TREASURES
- Click on the gold coin that is on the lower right side to obtain a hint, it has the letter "L" on it. It is highlighted in red the screenshot.
- The 13 fish are highlighted in yellow in the scene.
JOLLY ROGERS-BLUE ITEM-TREASURES
- To access the Jolly Rogers Puzzle, click on the gravestone that is glistening on the right side of the scene.
- You have to reproduce the image of the skull by swapping tiles around until they are all in the right place.
- Please look at the screenshot for the right tile placement. Once you’ve completed the puzzle, click on the skull so the item can be taken off your list.
- If you get the clue that says 3.14, look for the Pi symbol. I circled it in the screenshot
CHAPTER 5-THE OLD MAP OF SAIL
STAGE 1-THE VILLAGE
FIND 15 MUSHROOMS/ HINT-THE VILLAGE
- The hint is located in the top left side of the scene, it’s a number "2".
- The mushrooms are highlighted in yellow.
PIECE OF OLD MAP/ RUSTY COIN-BLUE ITEMS-THE VILLAGE
- Click on the candle that is on the top left side of the well.
- Click on the well to get a closer view. Grab the candle from inventory and place it on the rope, the candle will light itself automatically.
- Pull on the chain by clicking and holding your cursor. Keep your mouse on the rope until you get all the way down to the bottom.
- Once you get to the bottom, click on the rusty coin that is on the diving helmet. The map is in the clutches of the skeleton’s hand that coming out of the ground.
- To exit the pop-up window just click on the arrow at the bottom of the page.
- In the main scene I highlighted the following items, nails, beetles and nuts. This is a random solution but i decided to post it anyway.
STAGE 2- THE VILLAGE
THE VILLAGE PATHS
- There are 3 possible routes in this section.
- Farmer in Trouble-Left side of the field.
- Enchanted Forest-Right side of the field.
- The Wise Man Trail is in the center of the trail.
GET RID OF 10 RODENTS-FARMER IN TROUBLE
- Please look at the screenshot for the solution.
HONEY-BLUE ITEM-FARMER IN TROUBLE
- To obtain the honey from the hive you have to steer the bees away from the hive by offering them something sweet.
- Grab the piece of watermelon that is close to the left foot of the man. Take the watermelon from inventory and place it on the hive. You will notice that the bees will follow the piece of watermelon. You have to move the watermelon very slowly back to the ground (where you originally picked it up from) and the bees will follow.
- If you move too fast the bees will go back to the hive so take your time.
- Once the bees are on the ground they will stay there. Grab the nail that is on the railing. It is under the right arm of the farmer.
- take the nail and poke a hole in the beehive, you will see a drop of honey appear on the hive. Click on the bit of honey to have the item taken off your list.
ENCHANTED FOREST-FIND 10 NUMBERS
- For each 5 numbers that you find you will earn one extra hint, for a total of 2 hints in this scene.
- Keep in mind that the numbers you are searching for could also be Roman numerals.
- There are 3 paths to follow
- To The Witch is on the left hand side.
- The Fool Thief is in the middle of the path.
- The Graveyard is on the right side of the path.
GUESS 15 OBJECTS-TO THE WITCH
- The witch is holding a crystal ball, you have to guess what image is in the crystal ball. You can click on the ball to see a small glimpse of the object but you can only click once for a free hint. Each click after the initial one will take away 20 seconds off your clock.
- When you’re ready to make a guess, you can type in your answer from your keyboard and wither hit "enter" on your keyboard or you can click on the "Submit" button that is on the lower left side.
- If your guess is correct you will move on to the next image. If it is incorrect, you can keep trying until you get it right. If you’re tired of guessing, click on the "I Give Up" button that is on the lower right side of the screen.
- If you want to skip this puzzle, just click on the skip option that is on the treasure chest, lower left side.
- The solutions to the crystal ball items are random, here is an alphabetical order of some of the items that you may come across while playing.
- Sometimes the game may accept more than one answer, in those cases I placed a slash next to the multiple answers.
LOCATE 15 FEATHERS/HINT-THE FOOL THIEF
- The hint is located on the burlap sap that is on the lower right side. You will see a tear with the number 7 on it.
- The feathers are all highlighted in red.
PIECE OF OLD MAP-THE FOOL THIEF
- Pick up the piece of coal that is in the lower center of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- The piece of the map is sticking out of the burlap sap that is on the donkey.
- Click on the map and you will get a closer view. When you open the map it is empty.
- Grab the coal from inventory and place it on the map. Rub the coal all over the map until the image is clear.
- The piece of coal will automatically disappear once the map is complete. Click on the map to remove it from your list of items.
- The game may ask you for 3 letters, they are highlighted in green in the screenshot.
- If the game asks you for 2 beetles, they are highlighted in purple in the screenshot.
FIND THE DIFFERENCES-GRAVEYARD
- The hint is highlighted in red in the screenshot. It is on top of the cross that is on the lower right side.
- All the differences are highlighted in the screenshot. This solution is random.
STAGE 6-THE WISE MAN TRIAL
GUESS 15 OBJECTS-THE WISE MAN TRAIL
- You will be given the scene of the man sitting at the table. Look at the scene carefully, once you’ve looked it over, click on the page.
- You have to guess what has been added to the scene for 15 times in a row.
- Locate the new item in the scene and then click on it, if it’s correct another item will appear. If it is incorrect, you will have to start over with the same items in the same order.
- Since this solution is random and not everyone gets the same objects, it may be best for you to write things down as they appear so you can remember what you’ve already clicked on. It may also be helpful to take a screenshot of the scene so you can remember what was there originally.
- if you get stuck you can skip this puzzle. If you want a new set of items to look for just exit the game and come back. When you return you will be given a new set of items to look for.
- The following items are the ones that I received during the game:
- 4-Curtains on the left side of the window.
- 6-Needle on shirt
- 8-Patch on his right arm
- 11-Card on his right hand
- 12-Small Sack
- 13-Second Die
CHAPTER 6-SET SAIL-FINAL SCENE
FIND 16 DIFFERENCES-SET SAIL
- Click on the words "GOOD BYE" that is written on the sand at the bottom of the page to receive one last hint.
- This solution is random, here are the solutions that I received while playing.