a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:44:”Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:27117:”GENERAL TIPS
- At the beginning of the game you will be asked if you want to play in Relaxed Mode or Adventure Mode, they are both timed modes.
- If you choose Relaxed Mode you will have 20 minutes in which to find hidden objects within each scene.
- If you choose Adventure Mode, you will only have 10 minutes to find items within a scene. Choose whichever mode suits your needs the best.
- In this game the scene moves a little bit as you move your mouse around it. Make sure that you look for items in all the corners so you don’t miss anything.
- In some scenes you will see a gold crown in the top right corner, when you see that icon, it means that you have to find the crown piece that is missing in the scene.
- There are a total of 6 crown pieces that you need to find if you want to get to the final puzzle.
- If you can’t find the crown piece on your own you can use a hint to find it.
- If you forget to find the crown piece and you’ve found all the items on the list, the game will give you a chance to go back and find the piece.
- There will be a certain amount of mini games/special puzzles to solve within the game. You can choose to skip those puzzles if you get stuck and can’t solve them.
- The game is pretty generous when it comes to random clicking, however, if you do it too many times in a row, you will have 2 minutes taken off your clock.
- In the walkthrough we will go over each mini game as they show up in the game. Please scroll down to get a solution to any mini game.
- You will start the game with 6 hints, and 6 hints only. If you want to accumulate extra hints, you can play one of 3 mini games in order to earn extra hints.
- Each mini game that you complete successfully will earn you 2 additional hints.
- You can play the mini games in any order that you want and as many times as you wish.
- There is a flaw in the game when it comes to hints. In the version that I played, when you click on the specific names on the search list, the game will show you where the item is and it does not remove one of your 6 hints.(The developer is working to fix this issue, we will update the guide when they do)
- To play the mini game for more hints, all you have to do is click on "get hints" and you will be given the following 3 choices: Potter, Painting, Doll.
- If you don’t have any hints, you will not be able to skip a mini game.
POTTERY MINI GAME
- The pottery game is on the door that is on the left. You have some clay that is spinning on the wheel that is on the left side, your goal is to reproduce the outline of the clay pot so that it looks like the picture on the right side.
- Use your cursor to move the clay inside the white outlines. Once you can fit the clay withing the outlines you will earn 2 extra hints.
PAINTING MINI GAME
- The painting mini game is in the middle door. You will have a painting on the left side of the screen, it will have certain colors attached to certain parts of the picture.
- Those colors will eventually fade away and you need to remember where each color went. Place the paintbrush on the colors that are on the palette and the color will be attached to your brush.
- Place the brush on the part of the painting that you want to reproduce and it will start filling in the color, just move your brush over the entire area that you want to cover.
- I f you paint an area in the wrong color you will have to start over again.
- To choose a different color for your brush, simply click on the next color that you want to use.
- When you reproduce the painting successfully you will earn 2 additional hints.
DOLL MINI GAME
- The doll mini game is in the last door. This mini game is fairly easy. All you have to do is find the items that are at the bottom of the page and click on them in the main scene.
- As you find each piece, it will automatically dress the doll up.
- Once you’ve dressed the doll appropriately you will earn 2 additional hints.
- SPOILER ALERT!!! The following section contains the solutions to all the puzzles in the game. We also have a list of special items that can be found in the scene.
- If you do not wish to know the answers please stop reading now.
- The map piece is located on the right side of the scene, only a small piece is visible.
- There are 5 medallion pieces hidden in the scene.
- Lower right corner, this piece is not visible in the screenshot because I took the picture after I removed the first piece.
- Right side, close to the door.
- Top left side, in the niche.
- Lower left side, next to the tall stone piece.
- Lower left corner, next to the basket.
- Arrange the medallion in the right position, you can right click the pieces to spin them around into a different position.
POSITION THE MEDALLION
- You have to spin the medallion around until the stars fill in every possible hole on the medallion.
- Right click on the medallion to spin it around.
MACHU PICHU-CROWN PIECE
- The crown piece is on the lower left side. This piece is the base of Atahualpa’s crown.
QUITO-MARKET MAP PIECE
- It is on the lower left side of the steps.
RESTORE THE MAP
- Place the pieces of the map in the right place. It is a good idea to start with the end pieces and work your way in.
- You can see in the background a faint outline of where the pieces need to go.
- Please look at the screenshot for the solution. Click on the green symbol that is on top of the page once you’ve put all the pieces together.
- It is located in the top left side of the page, behind the mask.
- Use your mouse to click and drag the letters that are next to the symbols that are on the right side of the page.
- In order to figure out which letter goes in what spot, all you have to do is look at the list of words that is on the left side of the page.
- Figure out what symbol is in place of the missing letters and then choose the right letter and it will fill in the spaces.
- In the 1ST space you need to place the letter "M"
- In the 2ND space you need to place the letter "L"
- In the 3RD space you need to place the letter "U"
- In the 4TH space you need to place the letter "I"
- Click on "submit" once you’ve made your choices.
- Since this solution may be random, look at the screenshot for the complete list of items.
- Click on the right answer to the questions on the book. Then click on the word "submit" that is at the bottom right side of the page.
- What was the official language of the Incas?=Quechua.
- How long ago did the Spanish conquerors capture Atahualpa?= Around 500 years ago.
- Who was Kuminahui? =None of the above.
- What does Sapa Inca mean?=It means "Emperor"
CROWN PIECE-LIBRARIAN’S HOUSE
- Top right side of the scene.
- Click on the pieces and they will slide into the empty space. Please look at the screenshot and the video for the solution.
TUNNEL-CROWN PIECE/MAP PIECE
- The crown is in the lower right corner of the scene.
- The map piece is in the top left side.
GATES OF THE HIDDEN CITY
- Position the bars so that the rocks fall on the wheel that is on the lower right side of the page.
- Please look at the screenshot for the solution.
PAQASKA LLAXTA-CROWN PIECE
- It is on the lower right side of the scene, it’s a gold piece that is in between the rocks.
- Click on the statue that is in the center of the room, it is holding a pipe, and you will get a closer view of the pipes.
- Your goal is to reproduce the sequence of tunes that is shown to you several times in order to beat the game.
- You will have to reproduce 3 sequences correctly to beat this game. If you make a mistake and hit the wrong key, just click on "play" and the sequence will be shown to you again.
- You have a limited amount of time in order to beat this game, if you fail to complete all the sequences in time you will have to start over.
- BLUE, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, PURPLE.
- OR from left to right, 2,4,2,1,1.
- BLUE, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE, BLUE.
- OR 2,4,2,1,1,1,2.
- BLUE, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW.
- OR 2,4,2,1,1,1,2,4,5
- BLUE, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW,GREEN, BLUE.
- OR 2,4,2,1,1,1,2,4,5,4,2.
KAY PACHA-RUBY AND CROWN
- RUBY-The heart of Uku Pacha’s will be found in the lower right side of the scene. It is a red triangle-shaped piece.
- CROWN PIECE-It is located in the lower left side, by the chair that is close to the left side of the wall.
UKU PACHA-WARRIOR STATUE
- There is a statue on the left side and some individual gem pieces on the right. You have to drag the gems onto the statue and position them in the right spots.
- You can right click the pieces to rotate them.
- The crown piece is located in the left side of the scene, in front of the giant pillar, close to the pink flowers.
- The Quipu is located on the large pillar that is on the left side.
ALLCHUASI-REMOVE THE KNOTS
- This is a variation of a match 3 game, you have to remove the knots by making matches horizontally or vertically. You can only move the rope pieces within a particular rope.
- For each 2 matches that you make, you will get a circle on the meter that is on the right side. Fill up the circle before time runs out to beat the level.
- For example, you can move a knot so that it falls in between some other pieces to make a row of 4 knots of the same color. Please look at the number 1 and 2 in the screenshot to see what I am referring to.
- Example 1 will make a match of 3 green knots and example 2 will eliminate the 3 blue knots that ate going horizontally.
- To make a match vertically all you have to do is move a knot so that is falls next to 2 other knots of the same color, example #3 on the screenshot.
- At the bottom of the altar that is in the middle of the scene.
WEAPON CHAMBER-DART (No screenshot)
- It is on the lower left side of the scene. Make sure that you move the screen so you can access the dart.
- It is on the middle of the scene, on the left side of the table.
SAPA INCAS THRONE-RIDDLE
- The ancient riddle is on the left side, behind a stone idol. It Is the key to entering the treasure chamber.
HANAN PACHA-RIDDLE PUZZLE
- You have some riddles on the left and a circle with some symbols on the wheel that is on the rights side of the page.
- You have to place all the symbols in the right place to make the correct matches.
- The color of the gem on each riddle coincides with the color of the circles on the puzzle that is on the right.
- Turn the wheels to match the answers for each riddle.
- The solution is as follows: Moon, Air, Water, fire, and Sun
- 1-Peach Riddle-"The first one only shines at night.
- Answer: The moon, place the moon on the top circle.
- 2-Green Riddle-"The second one has never been seen, and yet you’ll die without him."
- Answer: The air (wind). Place the wind on the green circle.
- 3-Red Riddle-The third one, the more it cleans the dirtiest it gets."
- Answer: Water, place the symbol with the waves on the third circle.
- 4-Blue Riddle-The fourth one devours anything in his path but doesn’t have a mouth.
- Answer: Fire, place the symbol with the flames on the blue circle.
- 5-White Riddle-"And the last one is the source of all life."
- Answer: Sun, place the sun in the smallest circle.
- You have to move the board around until you can slide the green circle through the opening on the right.
- You must complete 3 of these slider puzzles in order to move on to the final stages.
SLIDER PUZZLE 1
(PLEASE CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO SOLUTION FOR SLIDER 1)
- Move the arrows in the following order:
- Down, Right, Up and Right.
SLIDER PUZZLE 2
(PLEASE CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO SOLUTION FOR SLIDER 2)
- Move the arrows in the following order:
- Up, Right, Down,
- Right, Up, Left, Up,
- Right, Up, Right.
SLIDER PUZZLE 3
(PLEASE CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO SOLUTION FOR SLIDER 3)
- Move the arrows in the following order:
- Down, left, Up,
- Right, Down, Right,
- Left, Up, Right,
- Up, Right.
REPRODUCING THE CROWN-PART 1
- You have to drag the gems back onto the right spots on the crown. Once you put a gem in the right place it will lock in automatically.
- Once you place all those pieces in the right place, you will have a second set of gems to place.
REPRODUCING THE CROWN-PART 2
- Repeat the same steps above. Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement.