Mochi Media announces Flash Gaming Summit 2009, the first game conference dedicated to Flash games; The Hardvard Crimson argues in favor of video games being recessino proof; and Iminlikewithyou launches a new "MMOPG" (massively-multiplayer online puzzle game). These headlines and more below.
- Flash Gaming Summit 2009 announced
- I-play announces Women’s Murder Club sequel
- KingIsle Entertainment to launch enhanced player vs. spell dueling arena in Wizard101
- Iminlikewithyou announces Jigsawce, new MMOPG (massively-multiplayer online puzzle game)
- paidContent.org – Gaming community DotBlu gets $2 million first round
- Com2uS announces winter line-up for iPhone and iPod
- N-Gage chart confirms swing to casual
- No recession in this castle
- Casual gaming’s year in review: 2008
- Mochi Network: 10 most popular flash games of 2008
- One boom market remains in China
- Did Windows Vista damange the PC gaming platform?