Casual games are selling well on the N-Gage mobile phone gaming platform, a new search engine for Flash games launches, and King partners with Mochi Media to enable publishers to profit from online games. These exciting headlines and more below.
- King partners with Mochi Media to enable publishers to profit from online games
- Merscom releases GameInvest’s Hospital Hustle
- uClick launches new casual game Lavender’s Botanicals
- Games2Win reveals Flash game search engine
- Casual games riding high on N-Gage sales charts
- eGames announces first quarter fiscal 2009 financial results
- Ubisoft profits slip in first half results
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure ships to retailers
- Could casual gaming aid weight loss?
- Is Wii the slowest bandwagon in the West?
- Exploring Shanghai startups with China 2.0 – Part 2