RealNetworks appoints a new head of casual games; EA launches new For Dummies games, and the Beatles are getting their own music game. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- RealNetworks announces third quarter 2008 results
- RealNetworks appoints John Barbour to head its casual games business
- EA challenges players to master popular pastimes with new For Dummies for Nintendo DS and PC
- MySims Kingdom for the Wii and Nintendo DS ships
- EA announces three games for the Android platform
- MindFuse Games invites you to enter the world of Gatheryn
- EA Mobile strengthens commitment to Nokia N-Gage with new global games line-up
- The Beatles are getting a game!
- Meridian4 and Sugar Games sign a sweet deal
- Vyk Games deploys full casual games development team
- Outspark’s pre-paid game cards coming to Best Buy stores nationwide