Gamasutra explores the "Missing Gamer" demographic – people who played games when they were young, but then stopped; Alawar Entertainment adds two in-house studios to its development team; and oh yeah, Bejeweled Twist launched. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- PopCap unleashes Bejeweled Twist on an unsuspecting public
- Two game studios join Alawar Entertainment’s stable of internal developers
- ADAG gaming portal Zapak to go global soon
- SPIL Games launches The Red Cross Game: Emergency Response Unit
- Majesco Entertainment announces "Cooking Mama World Kitchen" for Wii will ship Nov. 18
- iPhone and mobile game leads a new wave of THQ Wireless casual game releases
- Hudson launches three free games on Android market in North America
- The Casual Divide
- What Gamers Want: Missing Gamers
- Where are the video games women really want?
- Interview: Get Realore