GigaOm asks where the money is in casual Web game development; the Washington Post examines why there aren’t more women making games; and Barack Obama proves to be popular withcasual gamers. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- Online poll: Obama widens lead with key female demographic
- Indian game company Zapak Entertainment to launch games in Russia
- Magma Studios becomes 10th online operator to sign Live Gamer for virtual trading marketplace
- Tencent takes casual games to U.S.
- Where’s the money in casual Web game development?
- Women left on sidelines in video game revolution
- Cartoon Network’s Chinese dream