a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:17:”Wizard’s Pen Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:31917:”
Check out our tips and tricks for Wizard’s Pen.
- In this section of the game, you will restore items to their rightful place.
- You will have a list of items on the right side of the page. You need to find where those items belong to on the main page.
- Click your pen (your cursor) on the part of the page that needs to be drawn back in.
- You can use a hint if you’re stuck but if you will lose one star for each hint you use. Hints are unlimited but you do have to wait for them to refill, it only takes about 30 seconds or so to do so.
- You have to be somewhat precise in the areas that you click on. For example, if you need to place a tail on a pig, don’t click on the whole pig, just click where the tail belongs.
- In this part of the game you have to click the pen on any part of the page that you choose. Each time you click on the page, a part of an image be revealed. Your goal is to guess the image in the least amount of clicks as possible.
- You will have 8 tries to guess the image. The less tries you use, the more stars you will gain. The stars you earn help you unlock pages in the "Sketchbook" which gives you additional images to guess in each one.
- If you look at the candle on the left you will see that it has a number next to it. The number represents the amount of times that you can guess without going over.
- The number next to the candle will decrease each time you click on the page and each time you enter a written guess.
- When you type in your guesses you don’t have to give the exact name, the game gives you some leniency with the whole process. As long as the name is related to the item in some kind of way you’ll get the points.
- You have to guess what the item is on the page before the candle burns out.
- When you guess the image in one click you will be awarded 10 stars.
- You will be given certain challenges when you’re trying to guess the images on the page.
- When you’re presented with one of these challenges, you will not be able to use a potion to help you with it
- Here is a list of all the challenges and a brief description of what they do. They all do basically the same thing, each time you click on the image it will become clearer.The differences come in the way that the images appear.
- Abstract Challenge – All you will see is an abstract painting of the image that you are trying to guess. Each time you click on the page the picture becomes clearer.
- Memory Challenge – Each click draws part of the image but the next click erases it. This one can be challenging because you basically only see one part of the image at a time. Somehow you must piece it from memory and hope you can figure out what each one does.
- Mosaic Challenge – The picture will be shown to you in mosaic form. Each time you click on a part of the page, the picture becomes clearer.
- Pointillism Challenge – The picture will look like a bunch of dots on the page, each time you click on the image will be easier to distinguish.
- Scramble Challenge – The picture will be in boxes and with each click you will unscramble more parts of the picture.
- Twist Challenge – The picture will appear all twisted up on the page. Each time you click the picture it gets more and more untwisted. Click on certain areas of the image so you can get a better look at a particular section.
- Zoom Challenge – Each time you click on the page you get a closer view of it.
- You can choose up to 3 potions on a level at a time. Simply click on the potion and when a part of it lights up, it means that you’ve selected it.
- You can only use a potion bottle once during the 16 pages of searching. With each book you can select a new set of potions if you would rather use some different ones.
- If you chose the wrong potion, simply click on it again to de – select it.
- The potions cannot be used on the pages that have the special challenge rounds, like zoom, abstract, scramble, twist, pointillism or in the memory challenges.
Here is a complete list of potions that are available in the game. They are listed in order of appearance.
- It allows you to quadruple the viewing area for one turn only. It appears for the first time in Book 2.
- Click on the potion and when you place your cursor on the page you’ll see a larger area that will be revealed. Just click on the area in which you want more details
- Freezes the candle for 2 turns. It appears for the first time on Book 3.
- When you use this potion it will make sure that the candle doesn’t burn down for 2 guesses.
- If you only use one turn on a page, it will give you your next turn on the next page.
- It appears for the first time on Book 4. When you select this potion it shows an anagram of the solution.
- An anagram is when you rearrange the letters in a word or a phrase so you can form another word of phrase. For example, the word "satin" can be changed into the word "stain".
Drippy Ink Potion
- As the ink drips down the page, it reveals more.
- It appears for the first time on Book 5.
- This one is quite self – explanatory. Iit gives you a hint of the item you’re looking for.
- It appears in Book 6 for the first time.
- It gives you a view of the next 3 objects (next 3 pages) but they are all sort of mixed in together.
- It appears in Book 7 for the first time.
Clean Slate Potion
- It appears for the first time in Book 8.
- It wipes the paper clean but it restores your candle completely, so it’s just like your starting over.
- When you use this potion try to remember the images that you saw and try to click on areas that you didn’t have before so you can form a complete picture in your head of the item you are looking for.
- Wipes the paper clear but restores your candle.
- You will see a swirl like image appear over the majority of the image that you’re trying to reveal. It appears for the first time on Book 9.
- The swirl will look like ink dots or splashes that reveal small parts of the total image. Try to use your imagination to piece the item together.
- It shows you the silhouette of the item you need to identify. It shows up on Book 10 for the first time.
- You will see a shadow appear of the image you’re trying to guess, the silhouette will only last for a few seconds so pay close attention.
- This is the final potion option that you will receive. It appears on Book 11.
- When you use this potion, lightning will strike and the complete image will be revealed for a split second.
- Make sure that when you use this potion that your eyes are focused on the page because the image goes so fast that you may miss it of you’re not paying attention.
- You will be able to unlock Sketchbooks by collecting stars. Stars are collected each time you guess the images in the main section of the game.
- Each sketchbook will have 21 new images to figure out and guess. Three potions will be selected for you in each sketchbook.
- Here is the list of the type of sketchbooks that you can unlock, in the order of appearance. I did not write solutions for this part of the game because the images are random each time you finish the book.
- 1 – Artistics
- 2 – Miniatures Sketchbook
- 3 – Swirls
- 4 – Blockism
- 5 – Spotness
- 6 – Angulars
- 7 – Memories
SPOILERT ALERT!!!! The following section contains the solutions for all the puzzles in the game, except for the Sketchbooks that you unlock, since those solutions are always random. Please stop reading now if you don’t want to know the answers.
IMAGES – BOOK 1 – FUN AND LEISURE
- Page 1 – Chessboard
- Page 2 – Dart Board
- Page 3 – Remote Control
- Page 4 – Puzzle Pieces
- page 5 – Film
- Page 6 – Martini Glass
- Page 7 – Sofa
- Page 8 – Binoculars
- Page 9 – Yacht
- Page 10 – Shopping Cart
- Page 11 – Poker Chips
- Page 12 – Corkscrew
- Page 13 – Dice
- Page 14 – Magnifying Glass
- Page 15 – Pipe
- Page 16 – Eight Ball
- Arm – On the armored suit.
- Emblem – On the shield that is on the top left side.
- Tail – On the pig that is on the top left side.
- Support Beam – Top left side of the ceiling.
- Stool Brace – On the stool, lower right side.
- Creeping Leg – On the spider that is on the lower right side, on the tablecloth.
- Ribbon – On the wrapped box, lower right side.
- Drumstick – On the turkey that is on the table.
- Link – Top center, on the chandelier.
- String – On the bow that is leaning against the table, lower left side.
- Pincer – Top left side, on the picture of the insect.
- Corks – Top center, on the 2 test tubes.
- Head – Top right side – On the wooden dummy.
- Hair – Top left side, on the picture of the bald man.
- Ball_ On the right side of the desk – On the swinging ball toy.
- Lock Bar – On the lock that is on the top right side of the desk.
- Scissor – Left side of the desk.
- Key Teeth – Right side of the desk.
- Trap Spring – Lower left side, on the mousetrap.
- Buckle – Lower right side, on the belt.
IMAGES – Fashion 101
- Page 1 – Eyeglasses
- Page 2 – Lipstick
- Page 3 – Pocket Watch
- Page 4 – Ring
- Page 5 – Bowtie
- Page 6 – hair Dryer
- Page 7 – Belt
- Page 8 – High Heeled Shoe
- Page 9 – Wrist Watch
- Page 10 – hairbrush
- Page 11 – Dress Form
- Page 12 – Coat Rack
- Page 13 – Iron
- Page 14 – Bathtub
- Page 15 – Razor
- Page 16 – Mirror
- Scope Piece – Top left side
- Duct – Center of the scene.
- Chain – Top left center.
- Hat – Top left side.
- Horn – On the skull that is on the left side of the wall.
- Wheel – Lower left side of the table.
- Leg – Lower center of the floor, on the lizard.
- Tray – On the balance scale that is on the right side of the table.
- Brick – On the right side of the arch.
- Forcep – Lower left side, on the floor.
IMAGES – The Hardware Store
- Page 1 – Tape Measure
- Page 2 – Battery
- Page 3 – Lightbulb
- Page 4 – Padlock
- Page 5 – Pitchfork
- Page 6 – Axe
- Page 7 – Shovel
- Page 8 – Hand Saw
- Page 9 – Recycle Bin
- Page 10 – Flashlight
- Page 11 – Hammer
- Page 12 – Fire Extinguisher
- Page 13 – Pliers
- Page 14 – Snow Shovel
- Page 15 – Table
- Page 16 – Mousetrap
- Broom Handle – Lower right side.
- Wheel – Lower rleft side, on the wheel barrow.
- Hands – Lower left side, on the clock.
- Flowers – Right side, the potted plant that is on the bench.
- Eye – Top right side, on the pumpkin.
- Tines – On the pitchfork that is on the lower left side.
- Saw Blade – Lower left side of the ground.
- Spout – Lower right side – On the watering can.
- Spoke – Far left side, close to the door.
- Bulls Eye – Lower center.
IMAGES – They Make Sounds
- Page 1 – Guitar
- Page 2 – Alarm Clock
- Page 3 – Phone
- Page 4 – Compact Disc
- Page 5 – Typewriter
- Page 6 – Gavel
- Page 7 – Phonograph
- Page 8 – Drum Sticks
- Page 9 – Trumpet
- Page 10 – Bell
- Page 11 – Cash Register
- Page 12 – Fried Egg
- Page 13 – Microphone
- Page 14 – Chattering teeth
- Page 15 – Stethoscope
- Page 16 – Motorcycle
- Arm – Left side of the table, on the scale.
- Bricks – On the pillar that is on the right side of the armored suit.
- Wing – Lower left side, on the wing that is on the musical instrument on the floor.
- Blade – On the sword that is on the table, in front of the turkey.
- Jaw – Lower right side, on the skull that is on the chair.
- Eye – On the pig that is on the top right side.
- Spear – Right side, leaning against the arch.
- Leg – On the bar stool that is on the lower right side.
- Flame – Top left side, on the candelabra.
- Antler – Top left side, on the skull that is hanging from the ceiling.
IMAGES – Moving Parts
- Page 1 – Grandfather Clock
- Page 2 – Tarantula
- Page 3 – Butterfly
- Page 4 – Projector
- Page 5 – Hand Mixer
- Page 6 – Compass
- Page 7 – Bulldozer
- Page 8 – Faucet
- Page 9 – Fly
- Page 10 – Floppy Disk
- Page 11 – Airplane
- Page 12 – Balance
- Page 13 – Bicycle
- Page 14 – Globe
- Page 15 – Mailbox
- Page 16 – Service Bell
- Basket Bottom – Lower right side, on the basket that is on the floor.
- Wood Slats – Lower right side, on the bench.
- Bottle Cap – The large water bottle that is in front of the door.
- Bristles – Lower right side, on the paint brush that inside the cart.
- Cart Handle – Lower left side, on the cart.
- Half Shoe – half of a horseshoe that is on the door.
- Handle – Lower right side, on the hammer that is on the floor, by the bullseye.
- Half Top – Lower left side, behind the clock.
- Smile – Top right side, on the pumpkin.
- Arch Stone – Top center, on the top part of the arch.
IMAGES – Hot and Cold
- Page 1 – Fan
- Page 2 – Candle
- Page 3 – Coffee
- Page 4 – Snowman
- Page 5 – Polar Bear
- Page 6 – Ice Machine
- Page 7 – Fireplace
- Page 8 – Gloves
- Page 9 – Teapot
- Page 10 – Snowflake
- Page 11 – Igloo
- Page 12 – Ice Cream Cone
- Page 13 – Peppers
- Page 14 – Thermometer
- Page 15 – Lighter
- Page 16 – Penguin
- Tail – Top right side, on the cat.
- Stained Glass – Top left side, on the window.
- Head – Left side, on the skeleton.
- Eyes – Left side, on the Egyptian bust.
- Tube – Center of the scene, on the funnel.
- Books – Top right side, in the bookcase.
- Foot – Lower left side, on the skeleton.
- Rings – Lower left side, under the table.
- Globe – Lower right side, on the globe stand.
IMAGES – The Wild West
- Page 1 – Locomotive
- Page 2 – Badge
- Page 3 – Harmonica
- Page 4 – Horse
- Page 5 – Cowboy Hat
- Page 6 – Campfire
- Page 7 – Cowboy Boots
- Page 8 – Saddle
- Page 9 – Skull
- Page 10 – Buffalo
- Page 11 – Cactus
- Page 12 – Flask
- Page 13 – Wagon
- Page 14 – Handcuffs
- Page 15 – Rocking Chair
- Page 16 – Railroad Tracks
- Sails – top left side, on the boat that is on the desk.
- Liquid – Top right side, in the test tubes.
- Wing – Top right side, on the picture of the
- Handle – Left side of the desk, on the coffee mug.
- Text – On the notebook that is on the desk.
- Lens – On the rim that’s on the desk.
- Measurements – On the ruler that is on the desk.
- Stamp – Lower part of the scene.
IMAGES – Sight and Light
- Page 1 – X – Ray
- Page 2 – Lamp
- Page 3 – Lighthouse
- Page 4 – Lantern
- Page 5 – 3D Glasses
- Page 6 – Desk Lamp
- Page 7 – Moon
- Page 8 – Sun
- Page 9 – Torch
- Page 10 – Telescope
- Page 11 – jack – O – Lantern
- Page 12 – Baseball Hat
- Page 13 – Sunglasses
- Page 14 – Swimming Goggles
- Page 15 – Traffic Light
- Page 16 – Street Lights
- Tray – Left side of the table, the tray on the scale is missing.
- Hourglass – On the right side of the table.
- Handle 1 – Top right side – On the axe.
- Handle 2 – The magnifying glass that is on the table, lower left side.
- handle 3 – On the sword that is on the lower right side of the floor.
- Candle – In the candle holder that is on the left side of the table.
- Head – Center of the scene – On the armored suit.
- Hole – Lower left side, on the musical instrument that is on the floor.
- Ear – On the gold pig that is on the top left side of the scene.
- Blade – On the left side.
IMAGE Underwater World
- Page 1 – Killer Whale
- Page 2 – Clownfish
- Page 3 – Diver Helmet
- Page 4 – Flippers
- Page 5 – Buoy
- Page 6 – Submarine
- Page 7 – Anchor
- Page 8 – Seashell
- Page 9 – Swim mask
- Page 10 – Sea Turtle
- Page 11 – Crab
- Page 12 – Fishing Lure
- Page 13 – Seahorse
- Page 14 – Seal
- Page 15 – Treasure Chest
- Page 16 – Shark
- Numbers – On the clock that is on the left side.
- Link_Top right side, on the branch.
- Rung – On the ladder that is on the top left side.
- Lantern Glass – Top right side, on the lantern.
- Writing – Lower left side, on the post.
- Pliers – Right side, on the bench.
- Handle – Lower right side, on the watering can.
- Hub – On the wheel that is on the lower left side.
- Fence Board – Lower right side, on the fence.
IMAGES – Things in your pocket
- Page 1 – Golf Ball
- Page 2 – Keys
- Page 3 – Safety Pins
- page 4 – Clothes Pin
- Page 5 – Nuts and Bolts
- Page 6 – Button
- Page 7 – Movie Tickets
- Page 8 – Pacifier
- Page 9 – Stamp
- Page 10 – Whistle
- Page 11 – Calculator
- Page 12 – Credit Cards
- Page 13 – Ballpoint Pens
- Page 14 – Paper Clips
- Page 15 – Toothbrush
- page 16 – Coins
- Eye – Top right side, on the cat.
- Ball – Top right side, on the shelf.
- Jaw – Left side, on the skeleton.
- Leg – Left side, on the skeleton.
- hand – Left side, on the skeleton.
- Wooden Leg – Lower left side of the table.
- Page – On the book that is on the round table.
- Flask – On the right side of the table where you see the green liquid.
- Map – On the globe that is on the right side.
IMAGES Fast and Slow
- Page 1 – Baseball
- page 2 – Cheetah
- Page 3 – Steamroller
- Page 4 – Fast Food
- Page 5 – Hockey Puck
- Page 6 – Tennis Shoe
- page 7 – Drill
- Page 8 – Race Car
- Page 9 – Roller Coaster
- Page 10 – Jockey Helmet
- page 11 – Snail
- Page 12 – Bullet Train
- Page 13 – Hot Air Balloon
- Page 14 – Space Shuttle
- Page 15 – Stopwatch
- Page 16 – Speed Bump
- Legs – Top left side, on the insect that is in the frame.
- Teeth – Top center, on the skull.
- Arm – On the wooden mannequin, top right side.
- Eye – Left side, on the framed picture that is on the desk.
- King – Left side of the desk, on the playing card.
- Wax Seal – On the envelope that is on the left side of the desk.
- Hole – On the pipe that is on the right side of the desk.
- Six – On the dice that is inside the open drawer.
- Chain – On the pocketwatch that is in the open drawer.
- Corner Face – On the drawer that is on the right.
IMAGES – Medieval Lore
- Page 1 – Tower
- Page 2 – Barrels
- Page 3 – Hourglass
- Page 4 – Shield
- Page 5 – Goblet
- Page 6 – Sword
- Page 7 – Tent
- Page 8 – Skull
- Page 9 – Well
- Page 10 – Helmet
- Page 11 – Pen and Ink
- Page 12 – Armor
- Page 13 – Crown
- Page 14 – Scroll
- Page 15 – Throne
- Page 16 – Windmill
- Arm Rest – In the center of the scene, in front of the armor.
- Column – Right edge of the scene.
- Crown Cross – On the crown that is on the chair that is in the middle of the table.
- Fabric – Top left side.
- Bell Handle – On the bell that is on the left side of the table.
- Cheese Holes – On the small piece of cheese that is on the right side of the table.
- Chair Back – On the chair that is in the middle of the table.
- Ribbon – On the gift that is on the lower right side.
- Sword Blade – On the column that is on the left side.
- Wheel – On the chandelier.
IMAGES Primary Colors
- Page 1 – Taxi
- Page 2 – target
- Page 3 – School Bus
- Page 4 – Phone Book
- Page 5 – Sunflower
- Page 6 – Strawberry
- Page 7 – Lemon
- Page 8 – Blue Jeans
- Page 9 – Palette
- page 10 – Fire Hydrant
- Page 11 – Police Cap
- Page 12 – Signs
- Page 13 – Earth
- Page 14 – Lady Bug
- Page 15 – Blue Ribbon
- Page 16 – Cone
- Rope – Top left side.
- Hook – Top right side, hanging off the end of a chain.
- Handle – On the shovel that is next to the bench.
- Laces – On the boots that are in front of the door
- Key Bar – On the ground, in front of the door.
- Brush Handle – Lower left side, inside the wheel barrow.
- Hammer Head – On the ground, in front of the target.
- Wheel Holder – On the lower left side, on the wheel barrow.
- Arm Rest – On the side of the bench, right side.
IMAGES Wizard’s Cookbook
- Page 1 – Knives
- Page 2 – Stove
- Page 3 – Blender
- Page 4 – Stool
- Page 5 – Salt and Pepper
- Page 6 – Glass Cleaner
- Page 7 – Coffee Maker
- Page 8 – Frying Pan
- Page 9 – Mug
- Page 10 – Rolling Pin
- Page 11 – Bread
- Page 12 – Eggs
- Page 13 – Fork and Knife
- Page 14 – Measuring Cup
- Page 15 – Kitchen Sink
- Page 16 – Whisk
- Glass – On the hourglass that is on the top left side, above the skeleton.
- Beads – On the abacus that is on the top right side, on the shelf.
- Eye – On the skeleton’s skull.
- Duct – By the archway
- Flame – On the torch that is on the right side of the wall.
- Muzzle – On the cannon, lower left side.
- Vent Slot – On the furnace that is in the center of the scene.
- Back Leg – On the frog that is on the lower left side of the ground.
- Wood Leg – On the globe holder that is on the lower right side.
IMAGES Romance and Love
- Page 1 – Roses
- Page 2 – Mandolin
- Page 3 – Love Letters
- Page 4 – Pearl
- Page 5 – Dove
- Page 6 – Apple
- Page 7 – Balcony
- Page 8 – Candy
- Page 9 – Cupid
- Page 10 – Gondola
- Page 11 – Gift Box
- Page 12 – Grand Piano
- Page 13 – Perfume
- Page 14 – Park Bench
- Page 15 – Bottle of Wine
- Page 16 – Candles
- Flame – On the candle that is on the left side of the desk.
- Black Veins – On the butterfly that is on the upper left side.
- Ear Wire – On the glasses that are are on the skull, top center.
- Feather – On the quill that is on the desk by the picture frame.
- Leg – On the wooden dummy that is on the right side of the desk.
- Ring – On the key that is on the desk in front of the notebook.
- Screws – On the left side of the large open drawer.
- Letter "E" – On the plaque that is inside of the large open drawer.
- Handle – On the large open drawer.
IMAGES Symbols and Signs
- Page 1 – Peace
- Page 2 – Pirates
- Page 3 – Have a Nice Day
- Page 4 – Gold Star
- Page 5 – Radioactive
- Page 6 – Music
- Page 7 – Female
- Page 8 – Medical
- Page 9 – Fragile
- Page 10 – Men at Work
- Page 11 – Male
- Page 12 – Love
- Page 13 – No Smoking
- Page 14 – Recycle
- Page 15 – Hospital
- Page 16 – Yin Yang