MCV’s Tim Ingham tells game publishers and retailers to "drop the casual attitude;" A panel at the Austin Game Developer’s Conference discusses envolving business models in MMO; and Bejeweled is coming to World of Warcraft. These headlines and more below.
- Majesco Entertainment announces distribution agreement with Scholastic Interactive
- Bejeweled add-on coming to World of Warcraft
- EA launches Nintendo DS games based on America’s #1 educational bestseller Brain Quest
- SimCity Creator for the Wii and Nintendo DS ships today
- Double Fusion names former Conde Nast and EA exec Jana Friedman VP of Sales for Casual Games Group
- Guideposts.com deploys online games