The Motley Fool takes a closer look at Google’s games strategy; the Christian Science Monitor profiles schools who are incorporating games into their classrooms; and PopCap launches the sequel to Peggle. These headlines and more below.
- PopCap launches Peggle Nights for PC
- Majesco Entertainment ships Air Traffic Chaos for Nintendo DS
- PopCap launches Feeding Frenzy 2 game on Xbox Live Arcade
- THQ announces joint venture with Ice Entertainment to bring casual MMO title Dragonica to North America in 2009
- Hollywood Interactive raises $5 million for casual games
- Games and ad entrepreneurs launch new strategic consulting firm, Worlds and Games
- Parents’ Choice Foundation announces ourWorld as recipient of the 2008 Small Screen Parents’ Choice Award
- Outspark and PlaySpan partner for in-game commerce network
- Nickelodeon Kids and Family Games Group appoints key management positions
- Indian casual industry set for market boom
- A head full of steam at Google?
- Video games start to shape classroom curriculum
- Q&A: Games Convention Asia