Check out our tips and tricks for Fishdom, courtesy of the game’s developer Playrix Entertainment.
- If you are having trouble finding a match, watch for two red arrows to appear showing the pieces you can swap
- To earn more money on a level, try to complete it in the shortest possible time while scoring as many points as possible. You make no money if you lose a level.
- When using the lightning bonus, consider which piece type you want to get rid of to achieve a better effect. This bonus can be very helpful in the most difficult situations.
- The explosives in the game levels are earned by matching five or more pieces. Try not to miss the opportunities to get them.
- To earn the next cup, fill up your fish, beauty and comfort meters to 100%.
- If you keep buying the same item over and over again it will do less and less to fill up the relevant meters.
- Your fishies can give you hints about what they are missing in the aquarium. Take note of their wishes.
- If you seem to be stuck in a level, make sure you made all the possible matches of three or more pieces.
- It might be a good idea to start the level from the bottom of the board — that way you’ll get more chances of getting cascade matches at the top.
- If you find any aspect of the game confusing, feel free to open the Help section by clicking on a question mark in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.