Kudos developer Cliff Harris talkes to pirates (about why they steal his games); MSNBC’s Winda Benedetti delves into the buzz about social gaming, and Merscom announces the fifth Carol Reed adventure game. These headlines and more below.
- Merscom releases Time Stand Still, announces Colour of Murder
- MumboJumbo launches Little Farm on Facebook
- Discovery!, Polar Sports set to hit retail shelves
- Fireglow Games announces that Plumeboom franchise goes to iPhone/iPod/mobiles
- Avanquest launches Click and Play brand
- GameInvest developing World of Zellians for Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC
- GMG Entertainment partners with AdventureQuest, Gala-Net, Stardoll and Meez to launch exclusive digital entertainment cards in stores nationwide