a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:20:”Wild West Quest Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:15999:”
Check out our tips and tricks for Wild West Quest.
- When you first start the game, you will be asked if you want to play with or without a timer. Choose the timer if you want the challenge of playing against the clock. Play in the Untimed mode if you prefer to take your time in the game.
- There are several puzzles in which you are asked to find 12 or 14 assorted pieces in the scene. Once you click on an item, it will not disappear from the scene. However, the item will disappear from your inventory list at the bottom.
- If you can’t complete a level because you cannot find all the items, you can restart the game. Click on the "menu" tab at the bottom of the screen and then choose the "restart" tab to begin the level over. The most you will have to go back will be 1 level.
- Sometimes when you restart the level you’ll be given additional hints to help you along. This doesn’t happen all the time, just once in a while from what I could see.
- There are some items that need to be found by only looking at their silhouettes. Just keep in mind that these items may not be facing the same way as you see at the bottom of the screen, they could be in any position.
- You can toggle between 2 locations by clicking on the "menu" tab at the bottom of the screen. From the menu tab, click on "locations" and you can click on the location that you wish to go to.
- It’s a good idea to go to another location when you’re stuck and can’t seem to find anymore items. By the time you go back to the scene, the item you were looking for may be easier to find.
- There are many mini games to play in Wild West Quest and they will be explained in the section marked "Mini Games and Level Walkthrough."
- You will play against the clock with only a certain amount of time in which to complete your missions.
- In the timed mode you will have more hints to start with than you will have in the Untimed mode.
- Your hints will carry over with you from level to level in this mode.
- If you click too many times, your screen will freeze leaving you unable to click or look for items for a few seconds. You will also lose 15 seconds off your clock each time this happens.
- Choose the Untimed mode at the beginning of the game if you don’t want to worry about the clock ticking.
- In Untimed Mode you will start with 1 hint per level and you will have the chance to earn up to 4 additional hints for each "?" you find hidden in the scenes.
- There is no penalty for random clicking in the Untimed Mode.
- Depending on the mode that you’re on you will start with 1 or 2 hints.
- In the Timed mode your hints will carry over from level to level but they will not carry over in the Untimed mode.
- You can get additional hints by looking for the "?" in each scene. Each scene contains up to 2 "?" and they are usually pretty easy to find.
- When you click on a hint, you will see a glowing circle around a random object from your list. Within the circle, the actual object will be highlighted in order to give you a very detailed look at what the item is.
- You may want to save your hints for the hard to see items. like hammers, utensils and tools which can be hard to find since they are very thin.
MINI-GAMES AND LEVEL WALKTHROUGH
- This section will have the solution or explanations for all the mini games in Wild West Quest.
- I did not include the solutions for the silhouette puzzles or for the regular search and find levels.
- Please keep in mind that everyone may not have the same exact solutions as listed in the screenshots. However, the majority of the solutions should be the same.
- I played the game more than once and in those instances in which I saw an alternate solution, I circled them in the screnshots in a different color.
- The question marks seem to stay in the same place all the time. I marked them in the majority of the screenshots.
- Finding the question marks can help you if for some reason your solution is different than mine.
CHAPTER 3 FIND THE DIFFERENCES-GRANDPA WILLY
- The items in red are the differences between the 2 pictures, the item in yellow is the question mark.
CHAPTER 4 FIND 12 SARSAPARILLA BOTTLES
- The items in blue are all the bottles and the items in yellow are question marks.
CHAPTER 7 CARDS
- Your goal is to find all 12 items that are at the bottom of the scene.
- There’s one question mark highlighted in blue and one alternate solution that is also marked in blue.
- The items in green are the items that are at the bottom of the scene.
CHAPTER 8 BANDITOS
- Your goal is to shoot all the Banditos in the scene by aiming the red circle at them and clicking on your mouse.
- Since this is a moving scene, I could not show you the location of all the Banditos.
- Each time you shoot a Bandito successfully, they will disappear from the scene.
CHAPTER 11 FIND THE DIFFERENCES-POKER
- The items in blue are all the differences and the item in yellow is the question mark.
CHAPTER 12 PAPERS
- The items in red are all the papers that you need to find in the scene and the items in blue are the question marks.
CHAPTER 14 HORSES
- The items in yellow are all the items that are located at the bottom of the scene, with the exception of two question marks.
CHAPTER 15 LASSO
- In this mini game you have to place the rope around the horse’s neck in order to capture them.
- You have to click on the horses as they pass through the scene and they will disappear once you lasso them correctly.
- If you miss some of the horses as they pass by the first time around, you will have a second chance to capture them.
- Just wait for the horses to come back around, sometimes it takes a short while for them to make their way back.
CHAPTER 17-FIND THE DIFFERENCES-COWS
- The items in yellow are the ones that are different in both scenes, the item in green is a question mark.
CHAPTER 19-FIND 14 GOLD NUGGETS
- Find the 14 gold nuggets in the scene, they are highlighted in red.
- The question marks are in yellow.
- From time to time you will see the nuggets glow in the scene, if you have a hard time finding them, just wait for them to sparkle and then click on them.
- You don’t have to wait for them to glow to click on them but it makes it easier to locate them.
CHAPTER 21 STAMPS
- You are given the picture of a postage stamp and in that picture you need to find the items that are at the bottom of the screen.
- The items can be hard to see since they are so small, try and leave your hints for last so they can help you find difficult items.
- The items in blue are the items that are found at the bottom of the screenshot.
- The items in yellow are the question marks.
- The items in green are alternate items I found while replaying the game.
CHAPTER 22 FLOATING NUGGETS
- In this mini game you have to help Ms. Holiday collect all the gold that is floating in the water.
- You will see several nuggets floating by at the same time, you have to click on them and they will start disappearing.
- If you don’t catch all of them the first time around, you can wait for them to go by again. Once they come back around you can click on them.
CHAPTER 24 FIND THE DIFFERENCES -SHOOTOUT
- The items in blue are the differences in both scenes.
- The yellow mark is the question mark in that scene.
CHAPTER 26 FIND 14 GOLD COINS
- The items in blue are the gold coins that you need to find. The items in red are the question marks.
CHAPTER 28 FIND 12 CLOTH PATTERNS
- In this scene you have to find the patterns on the cloth that are at the bottom of the screen.
- The items in green are the pieces that are at the bottom of this scene.
- The items in yellow are items that I found after I played the game a second time.
- The blue highlights are the question marks found in the scene.
CHAPTER 29 SHOOT THE BANDITOS
- Your goal is to shoot all 14 Banditos that are hidden in the scene.
- Just aim the red mark on the banditos and click your mouse.
- If your aim is not correct, you will not hear the shooting sound.
- The Banditos do not move so all you have to do is find them and shoot them.
CHAPTER 31 FIND THE DIFFERENCES-BANK
- The items in red are all the differences between both scenes. The item in green is the question mark.
CHAPTER 33 FIND THE NUGGETS IN THE CAVE
- There are 14 nuggets hidden in the cave, they can be hard to see but they will sparkle from time to time.
- If you have a hard time finding them, just wait for them to sparkle.
- The items in blue are the nuggets and the items in green are the question marks.
- You have to find all the items that are at the bottom of the screen.
- The items in red are the ones on my list , the blue items are the question marks.
CHAPTER 36-COLLECT GOLD
- Your goal is to collect all the gold nuggets in the scene, 14 in all.
- The screenshot cannot show you all the pieces because the ground moves up and down, so it was not possible to capture them all.
- Even though all the nuggets are not pictured in the screenshot, you will see the nuggets sparkle throughout the scene.
- Click on them while they sparkle, even though you don’t have to wait for them to sparkle in order to collect them.