a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:38:”Jojo’s Fashion Show 2: Las Cruces Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:19493:”
Check out our strategy guide for Jojo’s Fashion Show 2: Las Cruces, which covers everything from general tips to fashion do’s and dont’s.
- There are two modes in Jojo’s Fashion Show 2: Las Cruces, Runway Mode and Dress Up Mode.
- In Runway Mode you have dress up the models according to a particular style, you do photo shoots, play against the clock and have a variety of power-ups to help you in your quest.
- Dress Up Mode is mostly for fun, you get to dress up your models in any of the clothes that you’ve unlocked. You can change their skin tone, facial expression, hair and even their gender. Once your model looks a certain way you can take a picture of it and save it to your computer.
- There are 5 different locations with 15 levels each for a total of 75 levels.
- In Jojo’s Fashion Show 2, a men’s line is introduced, which is great because you now get to dress men as well as women.
- In order to beat a level you need to earn 3 stars but if you make the right choices you can earn up to 5 stars in the process.
- Each model will have a banner above their head that tells you which type of outfit you need to dress them in.
- You are being timed in this game, if you take too long to complete an outfit, a model will be forced out on the runway with the clothes he or she has on at that moment.
- You will know when a model is getting ready to go to the runway on their own when their banner starts flashing above their head. Hurry up and finish dressing them so you can make the maximum points.
- On some occasions it’s OK to let a model go out to the runway on their own when they are completely dressed. This gives you more time to concentrate on dressing your other models.
- If you placed an outfit on a model and you want to switch it, all you have to do is take an article of clothing from inventory and click it onto the clothing part you wish to change. In other words if you put the wrong blouse on a model, take the right one from inventory and click it over the old blouse and they will automatically swap places.
- As you dress the models, once an outfit is complete with the necessary parts you will see the circle on the bottom right of them turn pink. The pink icon lets you know that it is completed. Click on the pink circle when you are ready to send them out.
- You will earn zero points if one part of the outfit does not match the style of clothing at all for a particular style. Getting a zero will significantly lower your average score.
- When you dress someone in a dress or a suit, it automatically counts for both a top and a bottom.
- Once in a while you will get a "Single-Style Show" in which you will concentrate on dressing the models in one style only. It is a great way to learn how to make outfits in a particular style. There will be other outfits thrown into the mix to confuse you, so choose wisely.
- Use your shuffle button when needed so you can get a new selection of clothes when the pickings are slim.
- There are a lot of styles to learn in this game and at some point it can get a bit confusing. If you’re having a hard time learning the assorted styles, there are several ways that you can brush up on them.
- 1-You can look at the help menu section in the game and you will see a list of styles. Click on any style that you’ve unlocked and you’ll see some photos along with a written description.
- 2-At the beginning of each level you will get a refresher course of the styles that will be present at that level, glance at each one carefully so you can make the best choices.
- 3-On the runway, each model has a banner above their head with the name of a style. Click on the banner and you can see the picture along with a description. Time will stop in the game when you’re reading descriptions, so take your time doing it.
- If you’re having difficulty learning a new style of clothing, replay the level and start over. It will give you a chance to become more familiar with the style that is giving you problems.
- Use your power-ups to help you get the clothes that you need.
- If you’re out of power-ups, dress a model that has the power-up icon on their banner above someone that does not have it.
- Chain as much as possible to get the highest score. You can get Model Chains by sending 3 models back to back to the runway – just make sure that you do not break the chain by adding clothes to the models.
- The model meter which is on the left hand side, can help you make those chains because you’ll be able to see the next couple of styles that are coming out. Use that information to your advantage.
- Accessories are a great way to earn much needed points. You get a higher score when you place the right accessories on the right models. For example putting a veil on a bride will add more points than if you add that veil to a rocker. While you’ll still get some points it will not be as many.
- Add several accessories to one model to earn multiple extra points. For example on a businessman you can add a briefcase, some sunglasses and even a hat to score more points.
- Read the "Chaining", "Power-Up" and "Challenges" sections in the guide to learn more ways to increase your scores.
- When you see a pink sign that says "Show Climax" you will score double the points while the sign is on. Make the best matches possible so you can get a higher score. Get as many customers on the runway as fast as possible to earn some extra points.
- Each time you put a signature outfit on a model you earn 1,000 additional points. Sometimes it takes a few rounds before all the pieces of a Signature Outfit is available.
- A good way to make sure that you keep the items for Signature Outfits from disappearing before you use them, is to use a shuffle power-up. When you shuffle, those items will not be replaced with something else.
- Don’t send that model out to the runway until all the pieces of the Signature Outfit is completed.
- When you’re trying to put together a Signature Outfit and time is running out on you, take an outfit off a model and place it on one that is not about to go on the runway. That will give you time to shuffle the clothes or wait until the right match comes out.
- You could also send a different model to the runway which will buy you some time in order to get all the pieces together of the Signature Outfit.
- Use the phrases in the game to help you decide if you’re making the right choices. When you hear words like, "Fab", "Love it", "Inspired", "Very Now", "Cute" etc. , then you know that you are making good choices, keep those clothes and don’t change them.
- If you hear any negative phrases such as, "Clashes", "Out of Style" or "Doesn’t Go" then you need to remove that item and find a better one for that model.
- Look at the list of Fashion Do’s below and put together some of those outfits so you can earn an extra 100-200 points by making those type of matches.
- In Photo Shoots you will have several models lined up wearing a variety of outfits.
- Your goal is to click on a style on top of the page and take the best photograph of the model you think represents that style the best.
- You can start with any style you desire.
- When you get the Style Sense power-up you can see the high scoring outfits for that particular style. Use that to your advantage and photograph the ones that the game points out to you.
- You will be scored according to how well that outfit matches that style and the way you photographed the model. If you didn’t get the whole picture from head to toe you will lose points.
- If there are a lot of people in the view of the shoot and you’re not sure which one you are going to photograph, it will be the outfit that is flashing.
- A good way to earn extra points in the photo shoots is to photograph the same styles back to back and you will earn chaining bonuses.
- In the photo shoots the models that have accessories like hats, glasses etc. , earn you more money, take their pictures first.
- In some rounds, you will have a limited amount of time in which to shoot the pictures. Use the Extend Deadline power-up and you will get an additional 30 seconds added to your time. It may not sound like a lot but you can photograph several models in that short period of time.
- There are 2 ways in which you can chain in this game so you can make extra points.
- Style Chain
- You will get bonus points when you photograph the same styles back to back.
- You will know which was the last style you photographed when you see a glimmering light above the name of a style.
- The more Style Chains you make the higher your bonus multiplier will be.
- You can see the name of the style that you’ve chained the most in the light blue sign on top of the page.
- The sign will tell you what style you chained and how many times you accomplished it.
- Model Chain
- In order to get a Model Chain you have to have all three of your models dressed at the same time and send them out back to back to the runway without making any changes to their clothes.
- The pink sign on the top of the screen lets you know how many Model Chains you’ve made. The number of models on the sign symbolizes how many chains you made, maximum of three.
- You will see some outfits on the left side of the screen. In order to score some bonus points you must dress the models with the same exact outfits.
- You will earn an additional 1,000 points when you can correctly dress a model in a Signature Outfit.
- It is pretty easy to distinguish most parts of a Signature Outfit, what is hard to figure out are the shoes since they are very hard to see.
- The best way to figure out the shoes is by looking to see if you can distinguish any part of it. Look at the shadows, the outlines and the style. Some shoes are strapped to the leg and others have high heels. Just look for any clue that will help you in that department.
- You will be able to see the Signature outfits you unlocked at the end of each level.
FASHION DO’S AND DONT’S
- There are some basic Do’s and Don’ts that you must follow in the game. I’ve compiled a list of the ones that I came across while playing.
- The Fashion Do’s and Dont’s will show up at the bottom of the page when your outfits are being rated. You will not get them all the time, only when you’ve made certain choices.
- When you make a "Fashion Do" you will earn between 100-200 extra points, if you make a "Fashion Don’t" you will lose 50 points instead.
- You can easily add extra points when you make some Fashion Do’s. These points will be added to your total when your clothes are being rated.
- I tried to include the points that you get for each Fashion Do but I was not able to capture all of them since they flash on the screen so quickly.
- Flip flops & jackets clashes seasons.
- Halter necks are too sexy for the office.
- Shorts and a bare midriff may be too much skin.
- Shorts with boots is hard to pull off.
- A blouse, a knee length skirt, a classic. 200
- Be bold in printed dresses. 100
- Capris and flats complement cute calves.
- Complement patterns with solids.
- Cowboy boots demand a little fringe. 200
- Denim goes great with sweaters. 200
- Flats & knee-length skirts= cute casual
- Jeans with a tee-so classic! 200
- Khakis and a button down:classic
- Knee-length skirts with boots tantalize
- Lace and jacket, reveal and cover.
- LBD’s are always a Do. 200
- Long and flowing is freedom. 100
- Long loose dresses are so chic. 200
- Low cut and layered for a sexy relaxed look. 200
- Low cut neckline and knee-length hem.
- Pants with heels makes you look the pro.
- Power up in Pinstripes ad wingtips.
- Relax in Chucks and a t-shirt. 200
- Soften suits with pink. 200
- Studs and silk is so nouveau pink.
- Sunny colors brighten gloomy days. 100
- Tailored suits are always sharp. 200
- Tights with a skirt, definite yes! 200
- Trenches and Wellies brighten rainy days.
- White with sandals for summer style. 200
- There are 4 challenges that will periodically appear in Runway Mode. Each challenge will add a new twist to the game.
- When you see the words Show Climax appear on top of the page you will earn twice as much for each outfit that you send out to the runway.
- Make sure that you only send out the best outfits you can put together for a style in that amount of time.
- The sign will only be up for a short while so work as fast and as wisely as you can.
- You will see a sign on top of the page with the name of a certain style.
- Your goal is to send the models to the runway in that style of clothes back to back as much as you can.
- The sign will only be there for a short amount of time as well.
- This challenge actually cuts the timer in half. You will only have half as much time in which to send your models out to the runway.
- If you look at the clock on the left hand side, you’ll be able to see how much time you actually have left.
- In this challenge you have to send 2 models out on the runway at the same time.
- Pick two models in which you can put together the best outfits and then send them simultaneously out to the runway.
- You will be given power-ups randomly in this game.
- A power-up will show up on the banner above a model’s head, get that outfit to earn at least three stars and you will earn that power-up.
- Use your power-ups in each level since you will get new ones in the next round.
- Here’s a brief description of each power-up and also some tips on the best time to use them.
- If you need a power-up right away, make sure that you dress a model that has the icon of the particular power-up that you need in its banner over a model that doesn’t have it.
- The Shuffle All power-up is pink and it has an arrow that bends inside the pink circle.
- It shuffles all the clothes in the rack when you need to get new clothes, it is especially good to use when your selection is low.
- You need to have the right type of clothes in your inventory or you will not get the right scores. This power-up gives you a better chance of getting it.
- The Shirt Shuffle power-up is pink and it has the picture of a shirt. When you use this power-up it will give you new choices in the shirt section only.
- The Pants Shuffle will give you a new selection of pants to choose from.
- The Shoes Shuffle will only shuffle all the shoes that are in inventory.
- The symbol for this power-up is the picture of a shirt and a pair of pants.
- The icon of a top and a bottom will automatically match your model in the best outfit that matches the style above their head.
- If you don’t have enough of the right clothes, use the Shuffle All power-up to get new choices before you use the Matching Outfit power-up.
- This power-up is symbolized by the arrows on both ends in a blue icon.
- This can be really useful when you would rather dress up a model in a style that you’re very familiar with.
- It could also help you choose a style depending on the clothes that are available to you.
- You can also use it to get some model chains going or to continue on a long model chain as well.
- It is a pink icon with a magnifying glass.
- You can use it to see how many points you will earn when you use a particular article of clothing with a specific style.
- Simply click on the eye icon and hover your mouse over the clothes in inventory and even the clothes that are already on some models.
- You will see more than one choice on the price tag, the top price shows you the style in which you will earn the most money if you choose that piece of clothing. The second description and price shows you the second best option.
- The effect will only last for a short while so try to hover over as many outfits as you can in that short period of time.
- This is the purple icon with a picture of a model in it.
- When you use this power-up you will get double the original amount for that outfit.
- Save this one for when you know that you’ve put together the best outfit for a style.
- To ensure that you’ve gotten the maximum amount you could use a Matching Outfit icon right before you use the Supermodel icon.
- This is a light blue icon with some twinkling lights.
- It will stop the timer on the runway, which will give you more time to pick out the right outfits.
- This is the light blue icon with the eye.
- This will highlight the three higher scoring outfits for a style that you choose in the Photo Shoot mini game.
- Click on the Style Sense icon and then click on the style that you wish to see the three best outfits in.
- Hurry up and take the picture that you need before the power-up disappears.
- This is a light blue icon that has the hands of a clock.
- You will use this icon in the Photo Shoot mini game.
- Use it when time is running low and you need extra time to take all your pictures. .
- It will add 30 seconds to your clock each time you select it.