a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:40:”Amazing Adventures Around the World Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:30852:”
Check out our tips and tricks for Amazing Adventures Around the World. This guide is divided into several parts. We have a game overview, tips for the mini-games, and the location of all 50 gems. The last part contains the solution for the final puzzle.
- Amazing Adventures Around the World boasts three different games modes, several mini games to play and 25 unique scenes.
- Mode 1-Find The World Diamond Mode is the regular seek and find mode in which you hunt for objects and play a variety of mini-games in between levels.
- To get a a description of all the mini games, please look at our list below. In order to unlock the other 2 modes you must first find the 50 gems that are placed in each one of the 25 locations.
- Another way to unlock the unlimited modes is by finding the World Diamond at the end of the game.
- Mode 2-Unlimited Seek and Find Mode. You can choose any and all of the 25 locations you’ve unlocked so you can find every single object in each scene.
- There are almost 2,000 items to find in all the locations combined.
- Mode 3-Spot The Differences Mode allows you to play in each of the 25 locations you’ve unlocked. You will look for 10 differences in each scene.
- Once you’ve found all of the 10 differences in each location you can go back and play again with new differences to spot. You will not unlock the second set of differences to find until you’ve completed all the locations.
- Click on the hint button at the bottom of the page and you will see a glimmer around the object that the game is pointing to.
- You cannot choose which objects the game will show you when you click on the hint, that is selected for you automatically.
- This game has unlimited hints but you have to wait for it to replenish itself before you can use it again.
- For each hint you use you will lose 5,000 points.
- There are many different things you can do in this game to up your score. One of the best methods is to find several correct items back to back.
- The more pieces you find consecutively, the higher your score multiplier will get.
- The amount of points you get for finding items back to back depends on the type of puzzle you are playing. I found that when you’re playing some of the mini games you get an average of 125 points for back to back items and the multiplier increases from there.
- On the regular seek and find levels, you get 1,000 points each and the multiplier increases from there.
- You get 2,000 points for each item that you find in the regular hide and seek modes.
- If you go a whole level without using any hints you will earn 15,000 additional points.
- Each gem that you find will earn you 5,000 points each, with 50 gems to find that’s an extra 250,000 points!
- Once you find all the gems you get an additional 150,000 points.
- The more time you have on the clock the more money you will earn in bonuses.
- You can also lose points in this game.
- You will lose 5,000 points each time you use a hint and 1,000 points for clicking too many incorrect items.
- There are 7 mini-games that you will play in this game. The mini-games will appear every few levels and in random order.
- In most of the mini-games you can use your hint option, but not in all of them. You’ll be able to tell if the hint is enabled when the icon is filled in.
- Here are some tips for each mini game:
WORD SEARCH GAME
- Look at the list of items that is on the left hand side and locate them on the playing field.
- Once you locate an item, click, hold and drag your mouse over the word.
- As you drag the words across each letter, the letters that you clicked on will turn yellow. Once you’ve highlighted the entire word, click on it and if it’s correct it will be taken off your list. It will also be crossed off the main page.
- Words can be found horizontally, diagonally, vertically or backwards.
- Find all 10 words to beat the level.
- This is a typical jigsaw puzzle in which you try to place the pieces in the correct location on the playing field.
- You can actually see a lighter version of the picture in the backgrounds that you’re supposed to reproduce.
- The jigsaw pieces will be on the left and on the right of the main puzzle. Always look in every corner because some pieces may be hiding out of plain site.
- Click an hold a piece in order to move it to the center. Some pieces will need to be rotated in order for them to fit in their proper place.
- In order to rotate a piece all you have to do is right click it once it’s on your cursor.
- Once you place the piece in the appropriate spot, it will automatically lock into place.
- The good thing about placing the pieces is that you don’t have to be exact place, as long as you’re in close proximity to where the piece should be, it will stay put.
- You can start by placing all the edges first and then work your way in.
- When you’re stuck try to find pieces that match something in the scene. Or start by piecing things like windows or wheels, something that is easy to distinguish.
- You cannot use hints on the jigsaw puzzle.
SPOT THE DIFFERENCES
- Your goal is to find the differences between 2 side by side pictures.
- Once you find the difference click on it and the number of differences to find will decrease by one.
- When you first start the game you will have to find only 5 differences in each scene. As you progress through the levels that number will increase.
- In some Spot the Differences game you have to look for subtle differences, like a change in color or one object being bigger than the other.In this game most of the differences are mostly of items that are not on one side or the other.
PLACE THE OBJECTS
- Your goal in this game is to make both scenes equal by replacing items that are missing from one to the other.
- Look at the objects that are in your inventory at the bottom of the page.
- Look in the scene and see where that same object is located on either side.
- Once you find where it goes, simply click it into place.
- Do the same thing with all 10 items in order to pass the level.
- You can use your hint button in this game. When you use the hint, the game will show you where one of the items in your inventory goes, it’s up to you to figure out which one.
- Look on the opposite page, locate the item and place it accordingly.
- Sometimes the pieces that are inventory can be hard to distinguish. That’s why it’s good to pick them up and get a closer view. At one time I had something in inventory that looked like a stick but when I clicked on it to pick it up, it was a ruler. I would have never known that unless I’d picked it up.
- Place all items successfully to move on.
TILE ROTATION PUZZLE
- Recreate the scene on the lower left side by rotating the tiles in the middle of the page.
- Right click or left click to rotate the pieces until they are in the correct position.
- The pieces will only automatically lock into place once you’ve completed a row or a column correctly.
- Once you get down to the last row or column, each piece that you rotate correctly will lock in place.
TILE MATCHING GAME
- You have three tiles on the left side of the page.
- Your goal is to find any of those tiles on the main playing field until you’ve turned all the stone tiles into dark ones.
- Each time you find a certain tile from the tiles on the left, it will be replaced with a new tile.
- There are some wild tiles that can be used to match any tile on the scene.
- Use the wild tiles last, mainly as a precaution. They can help you if you make a mistake and click on the wrong thing, it will not count against you when you do.
- You can also use the wild tiles to help you turn the last stone tile on the field to black.
TILE SWAP PUZZLE
- This is another form of a jigsaw puzzle.
- Your goal is to recreate the scene on the left by swapping tiles
- Swap on any two tiles and they will switch positions.
- Once a tile is right , it will lock into place.
- When you swap a tile with one on the opposite end of the field you can sometimes catch a quick glimpse of what that piece underneath looks like. Use that information to get a clearer view of where a piece should go
- There are some objects on the list that you need to find that are disguised as riddles.
- I’ve compiled a small list of the ones that I found during the game.
- There are many more but these are a few just to get you started.
- 5 x 5 in Rome= XXV
- 100 Legs= Centipede
- Alligator Relative=Crocodile
- Almost 30= 29
- Amplifies Voices=Speaker
- Boils Water= Teapot
- Canoe’s Power=Paddle
- Car for Hire=Taxi
- Counting Frame
- Delicate Dancer=Ballerina
- Don’t Go=Stop
- Good Read=Book
- Graduate’s Paper=Diploma
- Hangs Clothes=Clothespin
- Hit on my head=Nail
- Hits Nails=Hammer
- Holding Hands= A traffic sign with a couple holding hands.
- Holds Pants Up=Belt
- I chop wood=Axe
- Italian Cuisine=Pizza
- On/Off=Light Switch
- Measures Temperature=Thermometer
- Needs a candle=Candle holder
- Pull for a Wish=Wishbone
- Pulled by Dog Team=Sled
- Rio’s Country=Sign that says Brazil
- Rover’s Treat=Dog bone
- Rub for Wishes=Genie lamp
- Ship’s Brake=Anchor
- Spotted Cube=Dice
- Unlocks Doors=Key
- Untangles Hair=Comb
- Wax Light=Candle
- Wine Ingredient=Grapes
- Woof! Woof!=Dog
- X’s and O’s =Tic Tac Toe
- There are 50 gems that you need to collect, 2 in each unique scene.
- Look for the gems before you begin to hunt for objects so you don’t forget to collect them all.
- If for some reason you forget to look for them you will have another opportunity to do so once you revisit that scene.
- You’ll be able to tell how many gems are left to be found in a scene by looking in the top left corner.
- If you see the image of 2 white diamonds on top then it means that you’ve found both diamonds for that scene.
- If you see any dark spaces where the diamonds should be then you need to find 1 or 2 diamonds in that scene.
- Sometimes when you miss a diamond it will be in one of the end of level puzzles. I actually recognized the gem I missed as I was playing one of the mini games.
- You will not be able to pick up the gems in the mini game, you’ll have to wait until you get back to that scene in order to collect them.
MISSION 1 LEVEL 1 – GREECE
- Gem 1-Right side, drawing in the side of the wall, by the steps.
- Gem 2-Blue Gem- Top Left side, on the wall.
MISSION 2 LEVEL 1 – LONDON
- Gem 1-Diamond shape, under the word "telephone" on the red phone booth, left side. Gem 2-Lower center, on the front part of the red double decker bus.
MISSION 2 LEVEL 2 – MEDIEVAL CASTLE
- Gem 1-Top left side, on top of archway.
- Gem 2-Top center, on the chandelier.
MISSION LEVEL 3 LEVEL 1 – HERMITAGE MUSEUM
- Gem 1-Lower left corner, almost behind the search list.
- Gem 2-Yellow gem, inside the left side of the archway.
MISSION 3 LEVEL 2 – TRAIN STATION
- Gem 1-Top left side, by the ceiling.
- Gem 2-Front of the train, it’s the word "GEM" painted on the train.
MISSION 3 LEVEL 3 – PETRA
- Gem 1-Top left side, small amber gem, blends into the wall.
- Gem 2-Lower left side, it’s a drawing of a large diamond on the side of the wall.
MISSION 4 LEVEL 1 – MOROCCAN LIBRARY
- Gem 1-Top left side, next to lantern, small diamond.
- Gem 2-A drawing on the left side of the book.
MISSION 4 LEVEL 2 – SERENGETI
- Gem 1-Top right, on the back eat of the jeep.
- Gem 2-Lower right, on the wheel of the jeep.
MISSION 4 LEVEL 3 – CAPE TOWN
- Gem 1-Top left side, on the shutters.
- Gem 2-On the left side of the bed, it blends in with the pillows.
MISSION 5 LEVEL 1 – IGUAZU FALLS
- Gem 1-Right side, diamond in the water.
- Gem 2- Lower right side, it is a drawing of a diamond on the wooden piece to the right of the ship’s wheel.
MISSION 5 LEVEL 2 – COOK ISLANDS
- Gem 1-Top right side, on the wooden railing.
- Gem 2-Lower right side, it is the word "GEM" written at the bottom of the wooden post.
MISSION 5 LEVEL 3 – MACHU PICHU
- Gem 1-Lower left corner, above the first word search.
- Gem 2-Left side, green gem, on the ground.
MISSION 5 LEVEL 4 – AMAZON RIVER
- Gem 1-Green gem, lower right corner.
- Gem 2-Lower left corner, drawing of a diamond at the bottom of the ship.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 1 – SHIP WRECK
- Gem 1-Yellow gem, top right corner.
- Gem 2-Blue gem, lower right side.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 2 – HAWAII
- Gem 1-Green gem, top right side, under the palm trees.
- Gem 2-In the middle of the propeller of the airplane.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 3 – MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- Gem 1-Top left side, the word "GEM" carved into the mountains.
- Gem 2-Pale green gem, that blends into the trees in the right side.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 4 – ARCTIC
- Gem 1-Lower right corner, white diamond.
- Gem 2-Yellow gem, lower right side, on the glass part of the lantern.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 5 – SPEAKEASY
- Gem 1-Yellow gem, top right corner.
- Gem 2-Lower center of the scene, etched on the wooden barrel that is on the floor.
MISSION 6 LEVEL 6 – STATUE OF LIBERTY
- Gem 1-Amber gem, on the part of the head that has the lights,
- Gem 2-Top right side, the word "GEM" over the right eye of the Statue of Liberty.
MISSION 7 LEVEL 4 – TAJ MAHAL
- Gem 1-Lower right side, a drawing of a diamond on the wall, right edge of the scene.
- Gem 2-Yellow Gem-Lower left corner.
MISSION 8 LEVEL 1 – GREAT WALL OF CHINA
- Gem 1-The word "GEM" is actually written in the center of the scene, inside the archway.
- Gem 2-Blue Gem, lower center of the scene, on the ground. Close to the front of the archway.
MISSION 8 LEVEL 2 – JAPANESE TEMPLE
- Gem 1-The word "GEM" is written in light grey on the red part of the wall. Under the orange Chinese lantern.
- Gem 2-Amber Gem, on the lower right side of the scene, on the red part that is underneath the lower roof.
MISSION 8 LEVEL 3 – ANGKOR WATT
- Gem 1-The word "GEM" written on the top left side of the wall.
- Gem 2-Green Gem that is on the lower left corner, above the first word on the list.
MISSION 8 LEVEL 4 – AYERS ROCK
- Gem 1-The word "GEM" written in the lower right corner of the scene.
- Gem 2-A colored diamond that is on the lower right corner as well, close to the last word on the list.
MISSION 8 LEVEL 5 – GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Gem 1-Blue Gem, lower left corner, it sits on top of the coral.
- Gem 2-Yellow Gem that sits in the middle of the scene against the shells and such.
FINAL PUZZLE – PART 1 – Place the tablet pieces
- In this Final Puzzle you will have to do several steps in order to complete the game.
- The first part of the puzzle involves putting all the tablet pieces together like you would a jigsaw puzzle.
- Since the puzzle consists of several circles within each other, all your pieces will have rounded edges.
- You cannot rotate the pieces in this puzzle.
- The best way to place them is by dragging the pieces to the center and measuring them against the outline of the rings.
- Since the shapes do not rotate you can keep moving the piece around until you find one that fits the grooves correctly.
- Once you find the right space for it, click it and if it’s right it will lock into place.
- You don’t have to place them in the exact location, as long as they are somewhere in the vicinity of where they belong they will lock into place.
- You will know when you’ve lined everything up correctly when the whole board is dark.
- Please look at the screenshot for a picture of what the wheel needs to look like at the end of this process.
FINAL PUZZLE PART 2 – Turn the Rings
- The second part of the puzzle involves turning the wheels so the shapes on the inside of the ring, match the shapes of the pieces that are on the outside of the ring.
- In order to rotate the rings you do not have to hold and drag your mouse, simply click on them continuously until they fall where you want.
- You can left click in order to turn the pieces clockwise or you can right click to turn them counter-clockwise.
- The best way for me to line them up was to start with the smallest circle, (the small one in the center) and then work my way around that.
- On the smallest circle, if this was a clock, the round piece would be on the 9 and the square piece would be on the 3.
- When you look on the puzzle you will notice that the circle lines up with the circle on the top left part of the page. The square matches up with the square on the top right.
- Once you have those 2 pieces in place, line up all the other pieces.
- Start with the next to smallest ring and work your way up to the largest one.
- Once they are all correct, the pieces will light up and you’ll be able to see the color of the gems.
- This method is not the only way to do this, there is more than one way to complete this puzzle, this is just what worked for me.
- Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement of the shapes.
- Now comes the last phase of the game in which you will need to match the sequence of lights.
FINAL PUZZLE – Part 3 – Match the sequence of lights
- In this final stage of the puzzle, you will need to match the sequence of lights.
- For each sequence that you get right, the next sequence will appear.
- If you make a mistake the game will repeat the same sequence that you missed.
- You will have to do 5 sequences correctly in order to beat the game.
- The first time you will have to repeat 2 sequences and by the last one you will need to repeat 6.
- Please look at the screenshots for all the sequences as I found them in the game.
- I’m not sure if this is a random solution or not so everyone may have different results.