The latest PopCap-sponsored survey reveals that "disabled gamers" make up 20% of the casual game audience, Majesco wades into casual territory by announcing its first online downloadable game Orchard, and Oberon Media’s Dan Ryan talks about "triple-play" publishing (mobile, Web/PC and TV). These headlines and more below.
- Survey:"Disabled gamers" comprise 20% of casual video games audience
- Majesco announces "Orchard" for the PC
- Joymax’s Deco Online offers twice the random drops and experience points until June 16th
- Verizon Games on Demand now offers more than 1,000 ways to have fun
- Aspyr and Gogii Games to publish Pony Luv on the Ninendo DS
- WISEOZ.com pushes 200 in first two months
- PlaySpan selected by AlwaysOn as an OnHollywood 100 Top Private Company Award Winner
- AOL launches dedicated games channel in U.K.
- Oberon Media’s Dan Ryan talks triple-play publishing
- How Build-a-lot 2 got better by staying the same
- Give the People What They Want
- Interview: Nolan Bushnell’s 600 trillion games
- Get a download of this: Low-cost games online add new dimension to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii
- Analysis: Will iPhone games lead to more on the Mac?