More senior citizens discover the stress-relieving properties of games,
the latest GamingInsider column questions whether in-game advertising
is too distracting, and GameSetWatch lays out what is wrong with Xbox
Live Arcade, Microsoft’s digital game download service for the Xbox
360. These headlines and more below.
- Mochi Media selected by AlwaysOn as OnHollywood 100 Top Private Company Award Winner
- PopJax debuts virual video game for Avenged Sevenfold
- Demo version of SimCity Societies with updated content and features available June 12
- Platrium launches new online casual games web site featuring the Playbar toolbar
- Shares of Shanda Interactive Entertainment drop on lower Q1 earnings
- Seniors find out no play, no gain
- Millions play Peggle, but few review it. Problem?
- Opinion: Aggregation vs. portals: Where Microsoft is going wrong with Xbox Live
- In-game ads: Too distracting, or worth the bother?
- Are we making games the right size for the right people?
- Buku Sudoku developer talks about XBLA title