a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:25:”Carrie the Caregiver Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:1500:”Check out our tips and tricks for Carrie the Caregiver.
- Be prepared by warming some food in advance.
- Chaining is the key to attaining higher scores. Try to assign babies to tables in such a way that you can chain as many actions as possible.
- Making food, eating, and washing your hands do not break a chain.
- Take advantage of the ‘speedy-service’ bonus points! You need to treat a baby within one second (that’s fast!). Note that speedy-service points can also be chained!
- Make sure to keep an eye on your sanitation meter – especially when there’s a delicate baby in the room.
- Don’t forget to eat! Carrie slows down as she expends energy. Eating or drinking will help to give you a boost!
- Hungry babies eat twice. If you time it correctly, you can use the same baby in two separate feeding chains.
- Read a story to babies who are waiting to be seated. You can read a little faster in each new nursery.
- The mobile, when used correctly, is one of the most powerful tools available to you. Swap it between needy babies to prevent them from losing heart points.
- Seat noisy babies further away from others so they disturb as few babies as possible when they cry.
- When (if!) you find yourself just standing around – see if you can grab a heart from a waiting parent, or go make some milk, or read a story. Always keep busy and on top of all of your tasks.