a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:32:”Around the World in 80 Days Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:1996:”Around the World in 80 Days takes you on an adventurous journey, presenting an excellent mix of game and story against the background of beautiful scenery. Your goal is to collect various items at every level to enable the main characters to continue their voyage and eventually win the inconceivable wager.
- Watch for tiles to flash and frame if you are having troubles finding a match.
- Power-ups are charged by making several matches of four or more tiles. Each can be further upgraded to a more powerful one by continuing to match four-plus tiles. The more tiles you match in one go, the more energy is added to the power-up.
- Power-ups cannot be carried over to the next level. Use them wisely, picking which one it makes more sense to use in a particular situation and make matches to upgrade them accordingly.
- It is a good idea to utilize the power-ups on the more difficult levels by intentionally working to recharge them as quickly as possible.
- The game can be paused anytime to revel in the beauty of the animated scene.
- As you play the game you earn an animated screensaver from each country you visit. These can be set to run outside of the game and work in real time.
- During the game when the scenery in the background starts to grow darker it means that time is running out.
- It is usually easier to get rid of frozen and locked tiles at the very beginning
- Try to score more points. Every 100,000 bring you an extra life.
- Some rows in the game field are shorter than others. Try and move the artifact pieces to the shorter rows to release them faster.
- Try to free the pieces one by one to avoid having several of them at the bottom of the game field at once. That usually makes matching difficult.
- Even after the journey is completed all the levels can be replayed again with increasing difficulty, new twists and features.