a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:34:”Dream Chronicles Tips & Tricks”;s:12:”section_body”;s:31750:”
Dream Chronicles is a well crafted game, that has great sceneries, beautiful graphics and wonderful game play. There are 32 levels within 18 chapters. As if the game wasn’t hard enough trying to figure out the different puzzles, there are 115 gems to find within the puzzles.
Here are some basic tips and tricks:
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!
PLEASE DON’T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON’T WANT SOLUTIONS TO THE PUZZLES. THIS GUIDE CONTAINS VERY DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT GEM LOCATIONS AND PUZZLE SOLUTIONS.
CHAPTER 1: NO GEMS TO FIND
1. Click the match that’s on top of the fireplace and place it into inventory(located between the vase and the crystal ball)
2. Click the book that’s in the middle of the floor. This book will give you information on how to solve the puzzles and it will also showcase the gems that you have collected. Read the book at the beginning of every chapter
3. Pick up the match and click it on the fireplace. This will light it so that it will unfreeze the door.
4. The door is no longer frozen so click the door to open it.
CHAPTER 2: 2 GEMS TO FIND
The goal is to collect all 6 animals and return them to the ceiling in their appropriate location.
Click on these items and place them in inventory for now.
Take each piece out of inventory and put them in the corresponding slot on the mosaic ceiling.
Once all 6 objects are in place click on the door that’s on the left to go to the next room.
CHAPTER 3: 15 GEMS TO FIND (6 ON THE FIRST SCREEN–9 IN THE DOLLHOUSE)
FIRST SCREEN GEMS
One time I had the following sequence:
From left to right
Once all the lights have turned on take the key that appears on the screen, tap on the screen to go back to the room and then use that key to unlock the balcony door.
CHAPTER 4: 10 GEMS TO FIND:
Note: the gems that are over the bridge can only be clicked once you have repaired the bridge
1. You need to pick up the saw and the rope first
2 . The saw is on the ground, click on it
3. The rope is close to the gate
4. There are 3 boards spread out on the ground in order to utilize them you must click the saw on them one at a time.
5. Once you have sawed all 3 boards, click the rope onto the finished wooden boards
6. Click the wooden board and put it in inventory
7. Pick up the board from inventory and place on the bridge to repair it
8. Don’t forget to pick up the gems close to the tree house
9. Tap the door to the tree house
10. Pick up the 3 colored chalks ( blue-tree house floor/ Yellow-on the bridge close to the bear/green-by the green fence close to the foot of the bridge
11. Place the appropriate color on the corresponding drawing green is horse/ yellow is bear/ blue is soldier
12. Click the name on the door and the stones will fall out. If you don’t see them, wait for the light to glimmer and they will be revealed pretty quickly. The locations of the stones are as follows:
* top of the tree house
* left side of the tree house
* middle of the tree house floor by the horse
* far right side of the tree house
* right side of the tree house by the limb of the tree
* right side of the tree house
13. Pick up all 6 stones and place them on the door.
14. Tap door to go to the next chapter.
CHAPTER 5: 7 GEMS TO BE FOUND
1. Tap on the trap door and it will close
2. Find the following items :
* 2 wheels: – 1 in the storage closet/ 1 under the bench right side of room
* 2 nuts: one by the hobbyhorse/ 1 on the inside of the bench ( middle part)
* 2 washers: bottom left of storage closet/ right side of the bench next to doll
* 1 screwdriver: inside the work bench
* 1 hobbyhorse: far right side of the screen , against the wall
* oil can( gives 2 applications) middle of the bench
3. Tap on the trap door to pull the wagon onto the trap door
4. Attach the 2 wheels
5. Attach the 2 washers on each wheel
6. Click the oil on both wheels to grease it.
7. Click the wagon to pull it off the trap door
8. Use the screwdriver to loosen the screws on the trap door
9. Click the hobbyhorse onto the trapdoor to go in.
CHAPTER 6: 8 GEMS TO FIND
1. Pick up the shovel in the doghouse
2. Pick up the crank that is on the far right of the screen (Underneath ladder)
3. Pick up bucket that is on the left side of the doghouse
4. Pick up the scissors that are close to the ground on the bottom of the well
5. Use the scissors to cut the rope that is on the ladder ( make sure your pointer is right on the rope itself or it may not cut)
6. Use the shovel to dig holes in the ground to find the key. You can use the shovel 11 times but it’s not necessary, if you find the key early.The key is usually on the far left side of the screen by the door.
7. Once you locate the key in one of the holes put it in inventory
8. Attach the crank to the right side of the well
9. Attach the rope to the well
10.Attach the bucket to the well
11. Click on the bucket to lower it
12. Click on the crank to bring the bucket back up
13. Click the key onto the bucket to wash it.
14. Click the key onto the door to unlock it and go to the next room.
CHAPTER 7: 8 GEMS TO FIND
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1. Pick up all 7 books and click into inventory
2. Put the books in the following empty spots in the bookcase:
* “The powers of winds” – Natural forces
* “Red Hot Tips from time in a volcano”- Travel
* “Water, the mysterious friend” – Water
* “Nostrapakus” Past, present and future
* “Plants, Flowers and Humans”- Plant
* “Studies of Rocks Unaffected by water” Geology
* “Dreams and their darker interpretations” Brain and Imagination
3. Click on the globe that is on top of the first bookshelf, once it’s in inventory
click on the middle shelf of the second bookcase.
4. Drawer will open, take the crystal that comes out.
5. Once all the books have been put into place, a black book will appear on the first bookcase titled “magic” section, click on that
6. Place that book on the middle of the floor
7. Click the book to open it
8. Place the crystal inside of the book to charge it.
9. Take charged crystal out of the book and place it on the crystal ball to open the secret passage
CHAPTER 8: 3 GEMS TO FIND INSIDE THE WALL, THESE GEMS ARE OF A CLEAR NATURE
GOAL: FIND 8 CARDS
1. Water card- 3 squiggly lines lower left side of small bookcase
2. ( o ) card- fourth shelf of large bookcase ( orange book ” Secret lives of Fairies”)
3. Down arrow card-yellow book, second shelf right side
4. Arrow pointing right-large bookcase- top shelf far left “Tangles Diary”
5.Female symbol card ( circle with cross at bottom) small bookcase yellow book top shelf
6. ( + ) card- small bookcase top shelf far right
7. Half moon card- far left of the screen almost at the bottom.
8. (x ) card- left side of the small bookcase
Click on the far right of the wall where the symbols are lit to enter that room. You have to arrange opposing symbols opposite of each other. For example:
You will know the symbols are in the correct order when they light up white. Imagine putting the pieces across from each other. Just trace the line that connects oneto other w ith your finger. Sorry but that’s the best way I can explain it. Don’t forget to click the 3 clear gems on this screen.
CHAPTER 9: 9 GEMS TO FIND ( 7 MAIN SCREEN / 2 ON THE PIANO ONCE IT’S ENLARGED)
Gems main screen
Gems on enlarged piano
1. Pick up the crank that is by the bottom of the steps, close to door
2. Click the crank onto piano
3. Once the crank is in place, a crowbar will appear on the right side of the screen by the door
4. Use the crank to remove the loose floorboard that is located on the far left side of the screen
5. Pick up that key, place it the keyhole of the piano to open it.
6. You have to find the 7 pictures around the room, they are very hard to see so run your mouse over the areas.
* pic 1 plant closest to the door
* pic 2 under piano left side
* pic 3 top of piano close to stairwell
* pic 4 floor left side of the door
* pic 5 above the door by the stone face on the right side
* pic 6 right side of the piano by the stairwell
* pic 7 top of the piano far left side
7.Once you have all 7 pics put them on the wall in their proper place, you have to let the music finish playing before you put he next one up.
8. The goal is to click on each one of the pictures, then click the keys on the piano. Once the piano is open, click the crank and reproduce the sounds by stroking the correct keys. Repeat this step for all 7 pictures.
*picture closest to the door on top. the sequence is; A G E F D C
* picture right below that one ( closest to the door) E E E G E E G
* picture- big one at the bottom G A G E G A G E
Once you finish with all 7 pics, click on the door to go to the next room.
CHAPTER 10: 5 GEMS TO FIND
You have to find 4 yellow shapes/ 3 red shapes/ 2 green leaves/ 2 purple petals
Click on the 1st yellow petal and it will briefly flash where all the contents go:
If you can’t find them just wait for the glimmer to appear and show you where the pieces are .
Press the original yellow shape to see where the pieces go. Sometimes you have to click the ground several times in order for the pieces to fit.
The 4 yellow pieces go around the original yellow piece
The 3 red shapes go to the right of the yellow pieces
purple -goes next to the last yellow piece
purple- goes directly across from the other purple piece (closer to the greenhouse)
green-by the 3rd red shape closest to the greenhouse door
green- between the 2 purple pieces
Gate will open, proceed to next level
CHAPTER 11: 5 GEMS TO FIND
Search for the “strange plant” that’s located close to the door on the floor.
Place that plant on the counter that is on the far right on the yellow shape.
Click the plant to make it talk.
You have to answer the plants questions with the answers that I provide you in order to move on:
PLANT: “You’re not my usual gardner.What are you doing here”?
ANSWER: “I want to restore the natural order”
PLANT: “How are you going to restore the natural order….”
ANSWER: “To be honest, I don’t really know, I discovered that my dear husband Fidget…..”
PLANT: “Are you Fidget’s wife”?
ANSWER: “Yes, and something strange is going on”
PLANT: “Oh, then you must be Faye. I’ve heard a lot about you from Aeval….”
ANSWER: “Certainly, yes, tell me what can I do for you”?
PLANT: “Look at my relatives put them back where they belong”
**You have to pick up 3 red pots/ 2 blue pots/ 1 gold pot
1 blue and 1 red on the floor left side
2 red and 1 blue are in the middle of the floor
1 gold is on the floor on the right side of the screen
The 3 red pots go in a row on the counter that’s on the left
blue pot goes on the floor on the right side of screen(towards middle)
blue pot goes on the floor under the talking plant
gold pot left side of the counter between 1st & 2nd red plant
PLANT: “Thank you”
ANSWER: “My pleasure, can I do something else for you or them”?
PLANT: “I’ll tell you something that will help you later: The moon is always first”
ANSWER: “Thank you for that”
The plant asks you to save Elvira, Ibus and Laika.
Pick up the water can that is located right side close to the door and water the 3 red pots that are on the left counter.
Once the plants come back to life you can exit
CHAPTER 12: 5 GEMS TO FIND
There are 5 rocks that are shaped like bricks in the middle of the screen. You have arrange them in the following order: From left to right: up up down up up
Just click on the middle piece first and then push on the side pieces. You will know you’re correct when the base of the statue appears
The goal is to find the 9 pieces to assemble the statue
Assemble the statue on the base in the following order:
Both legs first/ bottom jacket/trunk/ shoulder (right side)/both arms/book on the left hand/bust on the head.
Go to the next level
CHAPTER 13: 5 GEMS TO FIND
Place the 2 masks at the bottom of the theater cover, then place the 2 ropes on the red curtain that covers
the theater. One rope on each side to open the curtains
Press the lever, once you press the lever, you have to find 2 gears and a crank
Place the crank and the 2 gears on the mechanism on the stage. Pull the crank.
Click on all 5 heads to place in inventory and arrange them back in the following order:
Pull crank exit gate
CHAPTER 14: 13 GEMS TO FIND (5 MAIN STREET/ 4 TUTTI FRUTTI/ 4 MAIN GATE)
MAIN STREET GEMS
LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
TUTTI FRUTTI GEMS
MAIN GATE GEMS
The goal here is to place objects on the pillars that are located on the main gate that add up to the weight specified on each pillar. For example, place a doll on the pillar marked 93. If that item is correct you will see the following message:
The object that I placed here keeps the post exactly on the number mark of the post” and you have to do this for each pillar.
There are 2 ways to achieve this:
1. I recommend the following method: Just put into inventory all the pieces you can find( toys, books and assortment of fruits)
**stay away from the weights for this method**
Go back to the main gate and start placing objects on the pillars until you read the message I printed above.
2- The 2nd method is to pick up all the weights and place them on the scale that is located in the Tutti Frutti area.
You have to put the right amount of weights that add up to the # on each pillar. For example for pillar # 36, place the weights that add up to that number on the left side of the scale (it could be 3 or 4 weights). On the right side of the scale put for example the doll. If the scales balance out then the doll goes on pillar #36. This method can be extremely time consuming and it takes longer to find all the weights and they fill up your inventory too quickly
The puzzle changes every time you play it but here are some items that worked for me on different occasions:
**Don’t forget the get the gems in Tutti Frutti and the Main Gate**
Once you get all the pillars exit to the next level
CHAPTER 15:5 GEMS TO FIND(3 MAIN SCREEN/ LEFT TREE PUZZLE/RIGHT TREE PUZZLE)
MAIN SCREEN GEMS
LEFT TREE PUZZLE
RIGHT TREE PUZZLE
Find the 6 pieces on the main screen and assemble the lamp. Then solve the puzzles on the 2 trees.
1. “metallic object” right tree bottom left side of tree
2. “object in bushes” left tree- on he left side of that tree by the bushes
3. “board” between the 2 trees
4. “board” left tree-by the base of that tree
5. “long object”- smaller tree that’s behind the left tree
6. “object” right tree- base of the tree
Left to right
TOP ROW: EMPTY
MIDDLE ROW: THE 3 OVAL SHAPES
BOTTOM ROW:THE 3 SQUARE SHAPES
RIGHT TREE ABBREVIATIONS:
ah half – looks like an army helmet with a half circle at the bottom
rs half- it has a vertical line on the right side and half circle at the bottom
L half- it has an L shape carved on the side and half circle carved
door-it’s the only one like this and it looks like a door to me
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
TOP ROW: AH HALF, EMPTY, AH HALF
MIDDLE ROW: RS HALF, AH HALF, RS HALF
BOTTOM ROW: L HALF, DOOR, L HALF
Once you solved this exit to the next level
CHAPTER 16: 10 GEMS TO FIND( 5 MAIN SCREEN/ 5 INSIDE PUZZLES)
MAIN SCREEN PUZZLES:
ROW W 8 SLOTS
CIRCLE W STRANGE SLOTS
CIRCLE W/ 8 SLOTS
CIRCLE W/ 12 SLOTS
Before you solve the puzzle, find the 4 pieces that are in the main screen. You need these to complete the puzzles.
1. “strange form” middle of the floor
2. “strange form” left side floor
3. “strange symbol” (XI) roof left side
4. “odd symbol” bottom left window
Click the door to make 4 circles appear on the ground, these are the 4 puzzles you need to solve:
CIRCLE W/ 12 SLOTS(ROMAN NUMERALS)
JUST LIKE THE TIMES ON A CLOCK, STARTING WITH 12 O’CLOCK ON THE TOP)
XII I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI
ROW W/ 8 SLOTS (GEOMETRICAL SHAPES)
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
1- TRIANGLE 2- SQUARE 3- PENTAGON( 5 SIDES) 4-HEXAGON ( 6 SIDES) 5, 6, 7 AND 8 JUST LOOK CIRCLES
KEEP CLICKING UNTIL THEY LIGHT UP WHITE
CIRCLE WITH STRANGE SLOTS (ZODIAC SIGNS)
JUST LIKE A CLOCK STARTING FROM ONE O’CLOCK HAND
1- CAPRICORN 2-SAGITTARIUS 3- SCORPIO 4-LIBRA 5-VIRGO 6- LEO 7- “ODD SYMBOL”( LOOKS LIKE #69)
8- GEMINI 9- TAURUS 10- ARIES 11- PISCES 12- AQUARIUS
CIRCLE W/ 8 SLOTS( MOON PHASES)
JUST ARRANGE THE DIFFERENT MOON PHASES STARTING WITH THE FULL MOON AT THE TOP
JUST KEEP CLICKING UNTIL THEY ALL LIGHT UP WHITE, SORRY IT’S TOO HARD TO DESCRIBE.
THE PIECES BUT IT’S NOT TOO HARD TO PLACE THEM.
When you finish click on the door to exit
CHAPTER 17: 5 GEMS TO FIND
To turn on the lights, you must hit the buttons on the lamp-post in this order:
1. extremely left
2. extremely right
3. middle left
4. middle right
Once the lights have turned on, you must click on the stairs and duplicate the light sequence on the smaller lampposts. You have to do this a total of 4 times. Each time you complete a sequence, click on the steps again to reveal the next set you need to duplicate.
Here are the solutions to all 4 steps these may vary depending on the game but they were always the same when I played from left to right:
1st set: 1, 3, 1, 4
2nd set : 4 , 3, 1, 3, 2, 1
3rd set: 2 , 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2
4th set: 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 , 1, 2, 3, 4, 4
Pictures appear that you must find and then place them on the wall
1. right side- bottom of steps
2. bottom -left side of steps
3. left side-between the 2 lampposts
4. left side- by 1st post
5. left side-by 3rd post
6. right side-behind 1st post
7. right side-between 3rd post and stairs
8. right side-between the 1st 2 posts
**the pieces may not always be in these locations but that’s where I found them**
Worse comes to worse wait for the light to glimmer
Once you are done placing the pics on the wall, exit through the door on the left side
CHAPTER 18: FINAL CHAPTER-NO GEMS TO FIND
THE GOAL IS TO CLICK INTO INVENTORY THE PIECES THAT YOU NEED AND PLACE THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER
HERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL 4 DOORS
DOOR 1: “SIMPLY GREEN”
TOP TO BOTTOM: 1- PLANT , 2 – LIZARD, 3 – FROG
DOOR 2: “THE ESSENTIAL POWERS”
1-WATERING CAN, 2-EARTH, 3 – WIND (3 SQUIGGLY LINES), 4 – MATCH
**I’ve changed the order of these before and it always works but the pieces
are always the same
DOOR 3: “THOSE THAT ARE THE HARDEST, THEN SORTED FROM LIGHTEST TO HEAVIEST”
1- METAL NUT, 2-SCREWDRIVER, 3-SCISSORS, 4- SAW, 5- CROWBAR, 6- 50 LB WEIGHT
1-MOON, 2-III, 3-CAT, 4- VII, 5- HOBBYHORSE, 6- PI SYMBOL, 7- BOOK, 8- CRYSTAL